List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

General Hospital - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: General Hospital Forum :: Scotty & Laura

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Scotty & Laura

Started by stonecoldhot at 2013/08/28 12:57PM
    Latest post: 2013/08/29 08:36PM, Views: 2044, Replies: 20
    1 2 3 » »| page:
    #1   2013/08/28 12:57PM
    Scotty & Laura
    stonecoldhot

What was the point of them getting married it lasted like a week Maybe it was that ugly wedding dress that Scott couldn't` get out of his head

#2   2013/08/28 01:06PM
    Re: Scotty & Laura
    aquablue

I for one .... Very happy it is over. Just a little worried that gf is leaving the show now and Lucy and Scott will hook up since GH can't seem to get Lucy and Kevin a good SL.

#3   2013/08/28 01:07PM
    melirose

Quote aquablue: I for one .... Very happy it is over. Just a little worried that gf is leaving the show now and Lucy and Scott will hook up since GH can't seem to get Lucy and Kevin a good SL.

I didn't watch it yet, but from yesterday previews I'm glad Scotty asked for a divorce. I want my Luke and Laura back together.

#4   2013/08/28 01:24PM
    Bizlet

So Luke and Laura are going back on the road again probably will they be reconnecting again?

And will we have a love triangle with Kevin, Scotty and Lucy?

The fall is going to be interesting a lot of broken hearts before November Sweeps no doubt.

#5   2013/08/28 01:26PM
    stonecoldhot

Quote Bizlet: So Luke and Laura are going back on the road again probably will they be reconnecting again?

And will we have a love triangle with Kevin, Scotty and Lucy?

The fall is going to be interesting a lot of broken hearts before November Sweeps no doubt.

UGH Three of my not so favorite characters

#6   2013/08/28 02:05PM
    cardgirl

I'm just glad that somebody, gave up on the thirty year pissing contest between Scott and Luke over Laura. He was right, he should not have to be that guy who is never gonna have Laura love him the way he loves her. And Laura was right she and Luke DON'T fit anymore. The magic is gone. I for one was getting sick of the "Luke and Laura's Semi Annual Awsome Adventures." Boring, old, get over it. It's not exciting anymore. I think their will always be a connection between Luke and Laura but the fun and romance and magic IS gone.

It is sad though, that Lulu whose world is about to come crashing down when she finds out that little girl is not hers. Now she will have to do it without the support of either of her parents around. Sigh.

#7   2013/08/28 03:40PM
    BringBackStarr

I am telling you----GH does NOT like couples and breaks them up for ZERO reason...They do not know how to write for couples so they break them up...

Scott/Laura

PoppaPatrick/Sabrina (oh, its OVER)

Liz/AJ

Luke/Tracy

Alexis/Shawn

Ellie/Spin

on and on....

#8   2013/08/28 04:50PM
    jilltidwell

Quote melirose:
    Quote aquablue: I for one .... Very happy it is over. Just a little worried that gf is leaving the show now and Lucy and Scott will hook up since GH can't seem to get Lucy and Kevin a good SL.

I didn't watch it yet, but from yesterday previews I'm glad Scotty asked for a divorce. I want my Luke and Laura back together.

I want them back together too. I never want Scott and Laura to get married to begin with. He don't deserve or never did deserve her.

#9   2013/08/29 06:50AM
    JaneDoe

That just came out of left field yesterday!

Not that it bothers me, it was just weird. So what now? Is Laura leaving for a while... going to Paris? Is she coming back? Now Luke is leaving also to continue to find a cure?

I really do like Scott and Lucy's friendship, but I hope they are not planning on reuniting them as a couple.

#10   2013/08/29 07:54AM
    Howie79

Quote JaneDoe: That just came out of left field yesterday!

Not that it bothers me, it was just weird. So what now? Is Laura leaving for a while... going to Paris? Is she coming back? Now Luke is leaving also to continue to find a cure?

I really do like Scott and Lucy's friendship, but I hope they are not planning on reuniting them as a couple.

I was thinking the same thing when I was watching it last night. But hubby was sitting next to me and he said, "well about time." I was like, huh? Hubby explained that if it were him and I was running after my ex all the time and when the ex says jump I say "how high?", hubby would wash his hand of the situation, pack his stuff and move on down the line. I said that I didn't realize he paid that much attention.

1 2 3 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list