List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

General Hospital - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: General Hospital Forum :: Anybody else totally tired of Olivia Falconeri?

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Anybody else totally tired of Olivia Falconeri?

Started by Gideon58 at 2013/08/28 07:46AM
    Latest post: 2013/09/06 06:49PM, Views: 1114, Replies: 19
    « 1 2 page:
    #11   2013/08/29 06:37AM
    Re: Anybody else totally tired of Olivia Falconeri?
    SonnylovesEmily

Me

#12   2013/08/29 06:42AM
    JaneDoe

Me too! If a character had to be sacrificed, I wish if would have been her instead of Connie.

#13   2013/08/29 06:45AM
    Bizlet

They could have taken Olivia and Dante too he was Sonny Jr yesterday.

#14   2013/08/29 07:07AM
    Mrs. Lansing

The choice to keep Olivia and get rid of Connie is something I don't understand. Olivia is a complete mess and bore. Whether she is the mama from bensonhurst, the tough broad from bensonhurst, or the hysterical mess from Port Charles, all incarnations are a complete waste of time. I have sprained my eyeballs on many occasions that Olivia is in a scene....all due to excessive eye rolling.

#15   2013/08/29 08:46AM
    clalvis

I like Olivia,she's honest, maternal, bold and spunky. She's the type that will slap a disrespectful child on the back of the head when they get out of hand.

She's a ride or die chick. I'm just glad that she walks like a lady ...now. She use to walk like Whoopie Goldberg on Ghost...stomping around (carrying a purse on her forearm) like she was looking for a brawl.

#16   2013/08/29 10:31AM
    JaneDoe

Quote clalvis: I like Olivia,she's honest, maternal, bold and spunky. She's the type that will slap a disrespectful child on the back of the head when they get out of hand.

She's a ride or die chick. I'm just glad that she walks like a lady ...now. She use to walk like Whoopie Goldberg on Ghost...stomping around (carrying a purse on her forearm) like she was looking for a brawl.

These are some of the exact reasons I loved her in the beginning and for most of her time on GH. Her relationship with Dr. Steve was the turning point for me I think. They were dull as dirt IMO and then the hallucinations started and it all went down hill from there. I'm sure she still has a lot of fans, but if I had to choose between her and her cousin.... I just found Connie much more enjoyable to watch. I hate that she's gone.

#17   2013/08/29 10:42AM
    IslandGirl33

Quote oltllover: I guess I can understand her freaking out when she has a vision but its when she is desperately trying to convince someone of what she saw and she gets all hyper, by now everyone should trust in her visions and she needs to realize she is the only one seeing them and stop pointing at nothing and saying "look".

(bolded) That's what's tap dancing on my last nerve. I get her hysterics over Connie's death for sure but the other is just over the top and needs toned down a bit.

#18   2013/08/29 10:44AM
    JaneDoe

Quote IslandGirl33:
    Quote oltllover: I guess I can understand her freaking out when she has a vision but its when she is desperately trying to convince someone of what she saw and she gets all hyper, by now everyone should trust in her visions and she needs to realize she is the only one seeing them and stop pointing at nothing and saying "look".

(bolded) That's what's tap dancing on my last nerve. I get her hysterics over Connie's death for sure but the other is just over the top and needs toned down a bit.

Yep. I just want to shake her and tell her to CALM. THE. H@LL. DOWN.

#19   2013/08/29 12:01PM
    gayla60

PEOPLE, this is a SOAP OPERA, this isnt real life!!

#20   2013/09/06 06:49PM
    cddior

Yes! Yes! and Yes!! Please bring Connie back and take Olivia!

« 1 2 page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list