List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

General Hospital - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: General Hospital Forum :: Anybody else totally tired of Olivia Falconeri?

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Anybody else totally tired of Olivia Falconeri?

Started by Gideon58 at 2013/08/28 07:46AM
    Latest post: 2013/09/06 06:49PM, Views: 1123, Replies: 19
    1 2 » »| page:
    #1   2013/08/28 07:46AM
    Anybody else totally tired of Olivia Falconeri?
    Gideon58

Lisa LoCicero's over-the-top acting has been annoying me for years but never as much since Olivia she's learned of Connie's death...I just want to stuff a sock in her mouse and stick her on a bus going somewhere far away...anybody with me on this?

#2   2013/08/28 07:50AM
    Re: Anybody else totally tired of Olivia Falconeri?
    Nightmoves

Quote Gideon58: Lisa LoCicero's over-the-top acting has been annoying me for years but never as much since Olivia she's learned of Connie's death...I just want to stuff a sock in her mouse and stick her on a bus going somewhere far away...anybody with me on this?

YES! Her over the top histrionics have worn out my last nerve! Also, the fact that this woman could be in love with a man who shot her son is so unbelievable but that is for another discussion. Ugh, I used to like Olivia but now I just wish she would go away.

#3   2013/08/28 07:57AM
    ChargerGirl

Quote Nightmoves:
    Quote Gideon58: Lisa LoCicero's over-the-top acting has been annoying me for years but never as much since Olivia she's learned of Connie's death...I just want to stuff a sock in her mouse and stick her on a bus going somewhere far away...anybody with me on this?

YES! Her over the top histrionics have worn out my last nerve! Also, the fact that this woman could be in love with a man who shot her son is so unbelievable but that is for another discussion. Ugh, I used to like Olivia but now I just wish she would go away.

Add me to the list! A double murder would have really been juicy!! LOL And I so totally agree with the in love with Sonny crap after she found out he shot Dante. Totally unbelievable.

#4   2013/08/28 08:21AM
    ransomha

Actress did a great job! She looked hysterical , distraught and full of rage.

Good for her for " letting her hair down" and not worrying about how she looked. Great job!!

#5   2013/08/28 12:44PM
    aquablue

I want the old Olivia back. When she first came on the show she was a kick butt strong female. She didn't need a man for anything. Plumbing needed fixing she did it,car broke down she would fix it. Now she is a weak and clinging mess. Always crying always embarrassing herself.

#6   2013/08/28 12:54PM
    stonecoldhot

Quote aquablue: I want the old Olivia back. When she first came on the show she was a kick butt strong female. She didn't need a man for anything. Plumbing needed fixing she did it,car broke down she would fix it. Now she is a weak and clinging mess. Always crying always embarrassing herself.

Heather did that to her with the drugs. Anyone would freak out if they saw visions, especially when they are coming true

#7   2013/08/28 01:02PM
    oltllover

I guess I can understand her freaking out when she has a vision but its when she is desperately trying to convince someone of what she saw and she gets all hyper, by now everyone should trust in her visions and she needs to realize she is the only one seeing them and stop pointing at nothing and saying "look".

#8   2013/08/28 01:10PM
    melirose

I do like Olivia and want her around however she can be annoying. I felt bad when she saw Connie though. No one should have to see their family dead on the ground.

#9   2013/08/28 01:13PM
    ransomha

I like her more now, she's more refine then when she first showed up.

#10   2013/08/28 01:56PM
    Insxx

I am!Have been for a while. Her acting is some times over top and silly. I would have rather Connie stayed.

1 2 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list