List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

General Hospital - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: General Hospital Forum :: AJ didn't shot Connie

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

AJ didn't shot Connie

Started by Gideon58 at 2013/08/28 07:41AM
    Latest post: 2013/09/03 10:02AM, Views: 2919, Replies: 53
    « 1 2 3 4 5 6 » »| page:
    #41   2013/08/28 09:59PM
    Re: AJ didn't shot Connie
    genhospchat

Quote Nightmoves:
    Quote Mrs. Lansing: Ava is the obvious choice, but I really am hoping it's someone else. AJ of course is innocent, but we'll have to sit through his trial first.

Yeah and knowing how these trials go Sonny will probably be on the jury

He already tried to be judge, jury and then vigilante but I'm sure he'll try to pay someone off to find AJ guilty.

Ava is obvious and she makes sense but why would Connie put AJ for her initials? Perhaps she was trying to write Ava and didn't get the chance to finish?

#42   2013/08/29 05:16AM
    Bizlet

Quote genhospchat:
    Quote Nightmoves:
    Quote Mrs. Lansing: Ava is the obvious choice, but I really am hoping it's someone else. AJ of course is innocent, but we'll have to sit through his trial first.

He already tried to be judge, jury and then vigilante but I'm sure he'll try to pay someone off to find AJ guilty.

Ava is obvious and she makes sense but why would Connie put AJ for her initials? Perhaps she was trying to write Ava and didn't get the chance to finish?

I am thinking its either Connie did not write message and they will discover that the killer was wearing gloves when they drew that AJ. Remember are trained marksman Ava had the sense to where to wear gloves before she went after Sonny.
    Then she tried to put them blame on AJ bc he was there. Just did not occur to her that there initials are the same.
    Maybe if they do forensics like real cops the answer will be in that.

#43   2013/08/29 05:18AM
    Bizlet

It will probably be one of Liv's visions that solves this case and finds the real shooter.

#44   2013/08/29 05:48AM
    Nightmoves

Quote genhospchat:
    Quote Nightmoves:

That is just Sonny's MO. I think maybe Connie new she was running out of time and just could not write Ava Jerome so she wrote instead her initials never realizing in her condition that it would implicate AJ. Or, the last thing she remembered was in fact AJ holding the gun on her. Someone else could have entered, shot her and left AJ to take the blame but she just did not remember...

What I was thinking was wouldn't the PCPD test AJ's hands and clothing to see if he had fired a gun

#45   2013/08/29 05:56AM
    stonecoldhot

Quote Nightmoves:
    Quote genhospchat:
    Quote Nightmoves:

That is just Sonny's MO. I think maybe Connie new she was running out of time and just could not write Ava Jerome so she wrote instead her initials never realizing in her condition that it would implicate AJ. Or, the last thing she remembered was in fact AJ holding the gun on her. Someone else could have entered, shot her and left AJ to take the blame but she just did not remember...

What I was thinking was wouldn't the PCPD test AJ's hands and clothing to see if he had fired a gun

Good point. You would think Anna or Dante would test AJ`s hands. Not very bright. Anna gets fired for slopy police work,and Scotty is named new police chief

#46   2013/08/29 06:05AM
    JaneDoe

My money is on Ava, but I think even AJ is going to think he did it for a while. I desperately want Sonny to be WRONG and for everyone to know (including his sons) that he almost killed an innocent man while he left the love of his life #??? dead and alone.

#47   2013/08/29 06:43AM
    Bizlet

Quote JaneDoe: My money is on Ava, but I think even AJ is going to think he did it for a while. I desperately want Sonny to be WRONG and for everyone to know (including his sons) that he almost killed an innocent man while he left the love of his life #??? dead and alone.

We all know Sonny will never admit he was wrong and apologize to AJ.

#48   2013/08/29 06:44AM
    JaneDoe

Quote Bizlet:
    Quote JaneDoe: My money is on Ava, but I think even AJ is going to think he did it for a while. I desperately want Sonny to be WRONG and for everyone to know (including his sons) that he almost killed an innocent man while he left the love of his life #??? dead and alone.

We all know Sonny will never admit he was wrong and apologize to AJ.

Of course he won't.... but it would be nice for everyone else to see once again how unstable he truly is.

#49   2013/08/29 08:58AM
    melirose

Quote alikat: I want it to be AJ but no one believes Sonny. I want AJ to remember but keep his mouth shut because everyone, Michael, the police, Elizabeth, even Carly and Tracy don't believe AJ would kill someone and/or think he was too drunk to have done it, etc...and then the cops find Ava Jerome's fingerprints or AJ planted the gun somewhere and Julian finds it thinking it's Ava's so he gets rid of it.

The PCPD cannot prove it's AVA and have no other suspects and Sonny is the only one who thinks it's AJ except for Olivia because she's having her halucinations but no one believes her halucinations.

So...I'd like the story better if it actually WAS AJ and he gets away with it.

Oh and I want Franco to know so that he and AJ can bond...errrr blackmail each other in true Quartermaine style.

LOL I love how people still can't believe Olivia's hallucinations when she's proven time and time again it's accurate.

#50   2013/08/29 09:02AM
    melirose

Quote Ramses17: Ava seems likely.

Maybe AJ passed out, Ava walked in and Connie confronted her about Julian/Derek. Ava grabbed the gun and shot her.

My thoughts exactly! But if AJ was passed out how are we to find out who did it?

« 1 2 3 4 5 6 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list