List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

General Hospital - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: General Hospital Forum :: AJ didn't shot Connie

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

AJ didn't shot Connie

Started by Gideon58 at 2013/08/28 07:41AM
    Latest post: 2013/09/03 10:02AM, Views: 3284, Replies: 53
    « 1 2 3 4 5 6 » »| page:
    #31   2013/08/28 11:11AM
    Re: AJ didn't shot Connie
    ghfanfare

Connie's last act before being shot was getting her phone out to call Sonny and warn him about the Jeromes. Plenty of motive there. And absolutely connected to Sonny.

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2013/08/28 11:13AM
    #32   2013/08/28 11:12AM
    ReignOfTerror

Quote Gideon58: Anybody else on board with this? His reaction when Sonny told him that Connie was dead seemed genuine to me. But if he didn't kill her, any theories on who did shoot her?

I don't think it was AJ either but witnessing sonnys own behavior and taking FOREVER to call an ambulance...me thinks he wanted her to die too...He already called his maid to change the bedsheets!

#33   2013/08/28 11:19AM
    Bizlet

Quote ReignOfTerror:
    Quote Gideon58: Anybody else on board with this? His reaction when Sonny told him that Connie was dead seemed genuine to me. But if he didn't kill her, any theories on who did shoot her?

I don't think it was AJ either but witnessing sonnys own behavior and taking FOREVER to call an ambulance...me thinks he wanted her to die too...He already called his maid to change the bedsheets!

That scene was to agonizing to watch I was like apply pressure to the wound call the ambulance do something.

#34   2013/08/28 11:25AM
    ReignOfTerror

Quote Bizlet:
    Quote ReignOfTerror:

That scene was to agonizing to watch I was like apply pressure to the wound call the ambulance do something.

LOL I KNOW! He was like..."I'mgonnakilldabastardwhodidthistoyou ummmm.................connie."

#35   2013/08/28 11:43AM
    cardgirl

Quote ransomha:

Ava Jerome first choice. Same initials . But maybe too obvious.

Franco. He's missing and the article robbed him of his daughter.

Alice the housekeeper. We don't know her last name.

At least Sonny isn't a suspect!

Alice's last name is Gunderson. Same as the name of the street I live on so I always remember it.

I think it was AVA, she planted or replanted in AJ's head that something had to be done to make Connie pay. She is very manipulative. She fueled AJ's anger. She was probably there when he showed up with the gun. He was to drunk to have good aim and Ava shot Connie. Maybe they will find two bullets in her....or maybe could not stand up long enough to shoot her, he passed out, Ava took the gun and shot Connie and left. Then AJ woke up and went home not remembering what happened.

Ava did show up at the mansion after AJ. Where was she after she left AJ at the bar?

I don't think it was Franco because he was on the roof having a four hour discussion with the twit about the merits of jumping off the roof. Although apparently it is fairly easy for Franco to enter and leave the hospital without being noticed. And apparently since Sonny never goes anywhere without a gun, he sadly hardly ever gets to use....well unless he is shooting his own son, the hospital must not have metal detectors. So Franco could have left with a gun. Or he left to kill Connie and used AJ's gun instead. I guess a lot will be revealed if and when they find the weapon.

Still, I think it's gonna be somebody totally random. Like a disgruntled Crimson employee who was mad that they might loose their job. Maybe it was Silas. He really has no motive, but sometimes in Port Chuck you don't need a real motive to kill somebody.

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2013/08/28 11:46AM
    #36   2013/08/28 04:16PM
    kelsedor

I think A J stands for AVA Jerome!!!!

#37   2013/08/28 04:25PM
    soapsis

My money is on Ava

#38   2013/08/28 04:47PM
    jilltidwell

Quote melirose:

I don't think AJ killed her either. My guess is Ava Jerome. She lost a lot because of that article more so than AJ in my opinion. AJ just lost a company. Ava lost her daughter's respect and trust or what was left of it, Silas finding out he is the dad, she had her life threaten by Franco, she will be known as the town liar who schemes to get her way before she can make a faux positive impression on anyone else she hadn't met since she is new in town. Yeah I think Ava did it!

My grandma and I think Ava did to too.

#39   2013/08/28 07:07PM
    AletaH711

I agree, its just to neat and tidy, and Ava was talking AJ into doing something stupid.

#40   2013/08/28 09:38PM
    Ramses17

Ava seems likely.

Maybe AJ passed out, Ava walked in and Connie confronted her about Julian/Derek. Ava grabbed the gun and shot her.

« 1 2 3 4 5 6 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list