List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

General Hospital - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: General Hospital Forum :: AJ didn't shot Connie

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

AJ didn't shot Connie

Started by Gideon58 at 2013/08/28 07:41AM
    Latest post: 2013/09/03 10:02AM, Views: 3345, Replies: 53
    « 1 2 3 4 5 6 » »| page:
    #21   2013/08/28 10:16AM
    Re: AJ didn't shot Connie
    the girl is HOT

my first thought too was ava, i dont think aj did it, but itis so obvious someone waspeod at her enough to kill her im just wondering who?

#22   2013/08/28 10:18AM
    Nightmoves

Quote alikat: You know, there's so many ripple effects that can come from Connie being killed, it's rather brilliant that the writers did this.

I liked the actress but they basically UNtied her from everything on the show including making Sonny bad for her health.

Her death affects Maxie, Olivia, Sonny, Ben/Julian. The fact that she's murdered affects the PCPD, AJ, Ava, Carly, Franco (because remember he's missing too). The reason she was murdered affected Kiki, Morgan, Michael, Elizabeth, Tracy.

Now the way outside the box could be that Johnny Zacharra killed her because it was better to be widower than divorced when it comes to running his territory from the inside and HE knows who Julian is because SHE called and told him her suspicions after she overheard Julian in his office.

*swat* sorry gnats I would probably go along with anything that brought Johnny Z back

#23   2013/08/28 10:19AM
    oltllover

Quote alikat: You know, there's so many ripple effects that can come from Connie being killed, it's rather brilliant that the writers did this.

I liked the actress but they basically UNtied her from everything on the show including making Sonny bad for her health.

Her death affects Maxie, Olivia, Sonny, Ben/Julian. The fact that she's murdered affects the PCPD, AJ, Ava, Carly, Franco (because remember he's missing too). The reason she was murdered affected Kiki, Morgan, Michael, Elizabeth, Tracy.

Now the way outside the box could be that Johnny Zacharra killed her because it was better to be widower than divorced when it comes to running his territory from the inside and HE knows who Julian is because SHE called and told him her suspicions after she overheard Julian in his office.

Who is Ben? Do you mean Derek/Julian? I hope they dont make it obvious who the killer is right away its been a long time since there has been a good who dun it on a GH and this can really kick start alot of other stories and mysteries.

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2013/08/28 10:22AM
    #24   2013/08/28 10:24AM
    alikat

Quote Nightmoves:

*swat* sorry gnats I would probably go along with anything that brought Johnny Z back

Yeah, I loved Johnny Z and we need another guy in that age range. We only have Spinelli and Dante. We need more late 20's age guys.

#25   2013/08/28 10:26AM
    alikat

Quote oltllover:

Who is Ben? Do you mean Derek/Julian? I hope they dont make it obvious who the killer is right away its been a long time since there has been a good who dun it on a GH and this can really kick start alot of other stories and mysteries.

Yes, I mean Derek. My brain has NEVER been able to remember names and this guy has two of them

#26   2013/08/28 10:53AM
    ransomha

AJ should just confess and go away quietly.

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2013/08/28 10:54AM
    #27   2013/08/28 10:57AM
    stephanie215

Quote ransomha: AJ should just confess and go away quietly.

He could go quietly or loudly as long as he goes away!

#28   2013/08/28 10:57AM
    oltllover

Quote alikat:
    Quote oltllover:

Yes, I mean Derek. My brain has NEVER been able to remember names and this guy has two of them

Just wanted to be sure I was understanding you. and I totally get the name thing. There is a whole lot going on in PC new faces, old enemies. I think its going to be a great few months.

#29   2013/08/28 11:05AM
    ghfanfare

Quote alikat:
    Quote Nightmoves:

Yeah, I loved Johnny Z and we need another guy in that age range. We only have Spinelli and Dante. We need more late 20's age guys.

I don't like to think of Johnny offing Connie, but it would make for a good twist.

#30   2013/08/28 11:06AM
    ransomha

Quote stephanie215:
    Quote ransomha: AJ should just confess and go away quietly.

He could go quietly or loudly as long as he goes away!

Good point!

« 1 2 3 4 5 6 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list