List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

General Hospital - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: General Hospital Forum :: AJ didn't shot Connie

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

AJ didn't shot Connie

Started by Gideon58 at 2013/08/28 07:41AM
    Latest post: 2013/09/03 10:02AM, Views: 3130, Replies: 53
    « 1 2 3 4 5 6 » »| page:
    #11   2013/08/28 09:44AM
    Re: AJ didn't shot Connie
    alikat

I want it to be AJ but no one believes Sonny. I want AJ to remember but keep his mouth shut because everyone, Michael, the police, Elizabeth, even Carly and Tracy don't believe AJ would kill someone and/or think he was too drunk to have done it, etc...and then the cops find Ava Jerome's fingerprints or AJ planted the gun somewhere and Julian finds it thinking it's Ava's so he gets rid of it.

The PCPD cannot prove it's AVA and have no other suspects and Sonny is the only one who thinks it's AJ except for Olivia because she's having her halucinations but no one believes her halucinations.

So...I'd like the story better if it actually WAS AJ and he gets away with it.

Oh and I want Franco to know so that he and AJ can bond...errrr blackmail each other in true Quartermaine style.

#12   2013/08/28 09:52AM
    Nightmoves

Quote Mrs. Lansing:
    Quote Nightmoves:
    Quote Mrs. Lansing: Ava is the obvious choice, but I really am hoping it's someone else. AJ of course is innocent, but we'll have to sit through his trial first.

Yeah and knowing how these trials go Sonny will probably be on the jury

LOL! These trials can get a little ridiculous on GH. I remember when Sonny was on trial being accused of killing someone, and Ric as the DA called him to the stand. The DA calls the accused???

I know they are ridiculous aren't they. Remember also when Scott was the prosecutor when Lulu was on trial for killing Logan, his SON.

Also, I think it was Sonny on trial and half of PC was on the jury including Edward.

#13   2013/08/28 09:56AM
    vickidink

It will be interesting to see the flashback episode where we see what actually happened to Connie and if it was Ava Connie was probably saying "I know what you and Julian are up to and you won't get away with it and I'm going to tell Sonny" or something like that the way stupid people do in all the movies where they catch the villain in action and make threats instead of shutting up and going to the police.

#14   2013/08/28 09:59AM
    Nightmoves

Quote alikat: I want it to be AJ but no one believes Sonny. I want AJ to remember but keep his mouth shut because everyone, Michael, the police, Elizabeth, even Carly and Tracy don't believe AJ would kill someone and/or think he was too drunk to have done it, etc...and then the cops find Ava Jerome's fingerprints or AJ planted the gun somewhere and Julian finds it thinking it's Ava's so he gets rid of it.

The PCPD cannot prove it's AVA and have no other suspects and Sonny is the only one who thinks it's AJ except for Olivia because she's having her halucinations but no one believes her halucinations.

So...I'd like the story better if it actually WAS AJ and he gets away with it.

Oh and I want Franco to know so that he and AJ can bond...errrr blackmail each other in true Quartermaine style.

I want Ava to be the killer. First off, I don't like her and hope this would be her way off the show.

Secondly, I don't want Sonny to be right. I want him to be proven wrong, humiliated and have Michael denounce him as his father. That would make me happy

Edited to add: The thought of Sonny running all over town trying to get someone to believe him, yet no one will is amusing though

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2013/08/28 10:00AM
    #15   2013/08/28 10:02AM
    alikat

And here's how we tie other storylines into it...Julian asks Sam to verify that Ava's fingerprints would be in the office because she saw them there together. Even if Sam is skeptical, she does it because this man is saving Danny.

Alexis knows Sam is helping Julian/Ben and she starts to remember more and more about Sam's father and/or something Sam tells her about him triggers a memory of a tattoo or something. Then SHE remembers Julian telling her about his little sister AVA and Alexis puts two and two together and tells Sonny.

But in the end, Sonny still doesn't have the proof to put the hook into AJ for the murder of his "love of his life (errrr life being a relevant time frame for him)

So finally, AJ wins and wins OVER Sonny but at the price of actually having become Sonny to win (a killer/thug)

#16   2013/08/28 10:04AM
    Nightmoves

Don't they have surveillance cameras in the MC as well. Perhaps they will see Ava entering Connie's office.

#17   2013/08/28 10:05AM
    alikat

Quote Nightmoves: Don't they have surveillance cameras in the MC as well. Perhaps they will see Ava entering Connie's office.

She's been there several times. And we know that they only have the surveillance working if it fits the storyline LOL

#18   2013/08/28 10:06AM
    ransomha

AJ would probably be better off confessing. He has nothing going for himself but, humiliation. He won't have to worry about his weekly beat downs from Sonny. Won't have to worry about a job, a girlfriend, impressing his son.

He might just admit to it to keep himself safe from having to live a real life.

#19   2013/08/28 10:07AM
    Nightmoves

Quote alikat:
    Quote Nightmoves: Don't they have surveillance cameras in the MC as well. Perhaps they will see Ava entering Connie's office.

She's been there several times. And we know that they only have the surveillance working if it fits the storyline LOL

haha true

#20   2013/08/28 10:14AM
    alikat

You know, there's so many ripple effects that can come from Connie being killed, it's rather brilliant that the writers did this.

I liked the actress but they basically UNtied her from everything on the show including making Sonny bad for her health.

Her death affects Maxie, Olivia, Sonny, Ben/Julian. The fact that she's murdered affects the PCPD, AJ, Ava, Carly, Franco (because remember he's missing too). The reason she was murdered affected Kiki, Morgan, Michael, Elizabeth, Tracy.

Now the way outside the box could be that Johnny Zacharra killed her because it was better to be widower than divorced when it comes to running his territory from the inside and HE knows who Julian is because SHE called and told him her suspicions after she overheard Julian in his office.

« 1 2 3 4 5 6 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list