List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

General Hospital - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: General Hospital Forum :: AJ didn't shot Connie

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

AJ didn't shot Connie

Started by Gideon58 at 2013/08/28 07:41AM
    Latest post: 2013/09/03 10:02AM, Views: 3346, Replies: 53
    1 2 3 4 5 6 » »| page:
    #1   2013/08/28 07:41AM
    AJ didn't shot Connie
    Gideon58

Anybody else on board with this? His reaction when Sonny told him that Connie was dead seemed genuine to me. But if he didn't kill her, any theories on who did shoot her?

#2   2013/08/28 07:44AM
    Re: AJ didn't shot Connie
    Nightmoves

Quote Gideon58: Anybody else on board with this? His reaction when Sonny told him that Connie was dead seemed genuine to me. But if he didn't kill her, any theories on who did shoot her?

Exactly! All of Sonny's stupid bluster and AJ didn't even do it IMO. I think it was Ave Jerome hence the 'AJ' Connie wrote.

#3   2013/08/28 07:45AM
    ransomha

Quote Gideon58: Anybody else on board with this? His reaction when Sonny told him that Connie was dead seemed genuine to me. But if he didn't kill her, any theories on who did shoot her?

Ava Jerome first choice. Same initials . But maybe too obvious.

Franco. He's missing and the article robbed him of his daughter.

Alice the housekeeper. We don't know her last name.

At least Sonny isn't a suspect!

#4   2013/08/28 08:15AM
    melirose

I don't think AJ killed her either. My guess is Ava Jerome. She lost a lot because of that article more so than AJ in my opinion. AJ just lost a company. Ava lost her daughter's respect and trust or what was left of it, Silas finding out he is the dad, she had her life threaten by Franco, she will be known as the town liar who schemes to get her way before she can make a faux positive impression on anyone else she hadn't met since she is new in town. Yeah I think Ava did it!

#5   2013/08/28 08:36AM
    ghfanfare

Ava Jerome does seem rather obvious. So maybe it is someone else?

#6   2013/08/28 09:29AM
    Mrs. Lansing

Ava is the obvious choice, but I really am hoping it's someone else. AJ of course is innocent, but we'll have to sit through his trial first.

#7   2013/08/28 09:35AM
    Nightmoves

Quote Mrs. Lansing: Ava is the obvious choice, but I really am hoping it's someone else. AJ of course is innocent, but we'll have to sit through his trial first.

Yeah and knowing how these trials go Sonny will probably be on the jury

#8   2013/08/28 09:36AM
    ransomha

Quote Mrs. Lansing: Ava is the obvious choice, but I really am hoping it's someone else. AJ of course is innocent, but we'll have to sit through his trial first.

And his whimpering and his feeling sorry for himself and his mom paying his legal fees. Hopefully not another panic attack. If he's found guilty, he'll just play dead and drop out for another 15 years.

#9   2013/08/28 09:38AM
    Mrs. Lansing

Quote Nightmoves:

Yeah and knowing how these trials go Sonny will probably be on the jury

LOL! These trials can get a little ridiculous on GH. I remember when Sonny was on trial being accused of killing someone, and Ric as the DA called him to the stand. The DA calls the accused???

#10   2013/08/28 09:41AM
    Bizlet

Totally not AJ way to easy. Ava makes sense bc she was just way to freaked out about Silias knowing about Kiki. She had what she wanted from Tracy why does she have to keep it from him. She was just as angry as AJ and she could shoot straight.

1 2 3 4 5 6 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list