List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

General Hospital - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: General Hospital Forum :: DEKE COME BACK AND BEAT THE HELL OUT OF SONNY

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

DEKE COME BACK AND BEAT THE HELL OUT OF SONNY

Started by butterfly52 at 2013/08/27 09:37PM
    Latest post: 2013/08/30 05:38PM, Views: 1574, Replies: 56
    « 1 2 3 4 5 6 » »| page:
    #31   2013/08/28 07:29PM
    Re: DEKE COME BACK AND BEAT THE HELL OUT OF SONNY
    Monkey Mama

Quote ransomha:
    Quote Mrs. Lansing:
    Quote ransomha:
    Quote Mrs. Lansing:
    Quote ransomha:
    Quote Mrs. Lansing: Sonny murdered his step-father who was a cop. I think Sonny shot him in the back.

That would be Scully. He did it and Sonny owed him for it.

That's right. I was confusing two things, when Marcus was on the show and accusing Sonny of Deke's murder, and then when Sonny shot and killed his own father.

Sonny's father is Mike Corbin. Sonny did not shoot or kill him. Sonny paid off his gambling debts and put him in rehab. A father that deserted him as a kid.

keep in mind as a kid, the good guys, A COP is the one that beat him and his mother and the local "thug" is the one that took care of it for Sonny.

Yeah it's hard for me to keep track or really give a rats tail about Sonny life, but I could have sworn Sonny "accidentally" shot Mike when he was trying to kill Scully(?). He wound up hitting Carly in the head too when going after Alcazar. Like I said somewhere on here today Sonny is a member of the Gang Who Couldn't Shoot Straight. Too bad he's always hitting members of his own family.

ALWAYS? Bit of an exaggeration.......

All I can say is people sure love to talk about him!

And you like talking about Britt all the time & create threads everytime she's on.... you must really adore her like the rest of us do

#32   2013/08/28 07:37PM
    Monkey Mama

Quote butterfly52: He did not whip the floor with Johnny, look at you tube. Look like Johnny and Deke beat that a$$. I wish I could, he is a punk I can not stand that BASTARD, demples and all. PUNK A@@ SOB. Sonny is a pure Pu$$y. He needs some d$cK in that a$$.

There is no reason to be so foul

#33   2013/08/28 07:40PM
    ashuri-chan

Quote Monkey Mama:
    Quote ransomha:
    Quote Mrs. Lansing:
    Quote ransomha:
    Quote Mrs. Lansing:
    Quote ransomha:
    Quote Mrs. Lansing: Sonny murdered his step-father who was a cop. I think Sonny shot him in the back.

That would be Scully. He did it and Sonny owed him for it.

That's right. I was confusing two things, when Marcus was on the show and accusing Sonny of Deke's murder, and then when Sonny shot and killed his own father.

Sonny's father is Mike Corbin. Sonny did not shoot or kill him. Sonny paid off his gambling debts and put him in rehab. A father that deserted him as a kid.

keep in mind as a kid, the good guys, A COP is the one that beat him and his mother and the local "thug" is the one that took care of it for Sonny.

Yeah it's hard for me to keep track or really give a rats tail about Sonny life, but I could have sworn Sonny "accidentally" shot Mike when he was trying to kill Scully(?). He wound up hitting Carly in the head too when going after Alcazar. Like I said somewhere on here today Sonny is a member of the Gang Who Couldn't Shoot Straight. Too bad he's always hitting members of his own family.

ALWAYS? Bit of an exaggeration.......

All I can say is people sure love to talk about him!

And you like talking about Britt all the time & create threads everytime she's on.... you must really adore her like the rest of us do

And Patrick. And Sabrina. And Emma. She really adores them too.

#34   2013/08/28 11:51PM
    BringBackStarr

Quote stephanie215: my mouth hit the floor when I read this title. Everybody has a right to like or dislike a person, but I think this as gone to far. Deke was a child abuser and it's like saying it's ok what Deke did. We know Sonny is a gangster. I don't think anyone denies this, but know one deserves to be beaten as a child. JMO

Technically we dont really know if Sonny was beaten as a child. He certainly likes to say he was, usually to defend his own criminal deeds. You cant have it both ways---Pleading yourself as an abused child, while pretending to be a coffee bean importer...

Lets Remember----Sonny was trying to get Shawn to OFF CONNIE not so long ago---Lets not get wacky about how heroic he is..

#35   2013/08/29 01:50AM
    PuNkRoCk PrI...

Quote BringBackStarr:
    Quote stephanie215: my mouth hit the floor when I read this title. Everybody has a right to like or dislike a person, but I think this as gone to far. Deke was a child abuser and it's like saying it's ok what Deke did. We know Sonny is a gangster. I don't think anyone denies this, but know one deserves to be beaten as a child. JMO

Technically we dont really know if Sonny was beaten as a child. He certainly likes to say he was, usually to defend his own criminal deeds. You cant have it both ways---Pleading yourself as an abused child, while pretending to be a coffee bean importer...

Lets Remember----Sonny was trying to get Shawn to OFF CONNIE not so long ago---Lets not get wacky about how heroic he is..

He was abused as a child and so was his mother . The whole block knew , but with Deke being a cop nobody especially the boys in blue were going to get involved .

This topic is totally disgusting and unnecessary . And Connie did not deserve to be choked by AJ . Connie didn't deserve to be lash at either . Ava does . She the one with ulterior motives that will ultimately ruin ELQ .

The defending Sonny and AJ is a two way street . I don't see one as better than the other . AJ did some dirty stuff and so does Sonny . If either one played it straight they would incredibly dull .

Deke was a pig and low life . He had to beat on woman and her defenseless child . He locked Sonny in closets to stop him from trying to help his mother as he beat her . It had to be on numerous occasions and for long periods at a time for him to have such bad claustrophobia . I think people who harm children in anyway are the lowest of the low and don't deserve nothing , but crap .

To say a child deserves to abused is like saying they deserved to be molested . And to say the abuser should come back and victimize his victim because you don't like the man he has become is sick .

#36   2013/08/29 06:01AM
    ransomha

Quote butterfly52: HIT THE FLOOR, I AM GLAD SONNY HAD THAT A$$ BEAT!!!! HE IS A PUNK, STUPID A$$ HOLE WHO CAN NOT FIGHT WITHOUT A GUN. I CAN NOT STAND THAT BASTA$$!!! DROP DEAD SONNY YOU SPINELESS, SORRY, POOR EXCUSE OF A HUMAN BEING. YOU ARE A DI$K.

Is it Sonny's violence and bad temper you don't enjoy?

#37   2013/08/29 03:37PM
    ransomha

Quote stephanie215: I have bit my tongue long enough. People have a right to like who they like or not like, but I don't think there is a place with such bad language. You can state how you feel without the bad language.

Missed you today. I hope you are feeling ok . Please do what I do and skip the comments that are unpleasant. See the name and just move on. So many of us enjoy posting with you.

#38   2013/08/29 03:55PM
    stephanie215

Quote ransomha:
    Quote stephanie215: I have bit my tongue long enough. People have a right to like who they like or not like, but I don't think there is a place with such bad language. You can state how you feel without the bad language.

Missed you today. I hope you are feeling ok . Please do what I do and skip the comments that are unpleasant. See the name and just move on. So many of us enjoy posting with you.

Thank you for saying that. I am feeling fine. I took your advice and started skipping most of the comments. I had several errands today. So I just know got home, but thank you for the kind words. I do enjoy posting with you and the others.

#39   2013/08/29 06:21PM
    BringBackStarr

Quote ransomha:
    Quote butterfly52: HIT THE FLOOR, I AM GLAD SONNY HAD THAT A$$ BEAT!!!! HE IS A PUNK, STUPID A$$ HOLE WHO CAN NOT FIGHT WITHOUT A GUN. I CAN NOT STAND THAT BASTA$$!!! DROP DEAD SONNY YOU SPINELESS, SORRY, POOR EXCUSE OF A HUMAN BEING. YOU ARE A DI$K.

Maybe its Sonnys love for family she doesnt like....Like his love for his brother Ric.....Sonnys mom was a pretty loving woman too...all over the block apparently...

#40   2013/08/29 06:26PM
    ransomha

Quote BringBackStarr:
    Quote ransomha:

Maybe its Sonnys love for family she doesnt like....Like his love for his brother Ric.....Sonnys mom was a pretty loving woman too...all over the block apparently...

Because she was married twice? I think she was a regular Wal-Mart shopper too.

« 1 2 3 4 5 6 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list