List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

General Hospital - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: General Hospital Forum :: DEKE COME BACK AND BEAT THE HELL OUT OF SONNY

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

DEKE COME BACK AND BEAT THE HELL OUT OF SONNY

Started by butterfly52 at 2013/08/27 09:37PM
    Latest post: 2013/08/30 05:38PM, Views: 1709, Replies: 56
    « 1 2 3 4 5 6 » »| page:
    #21   2013/08/28 05:41PM
    Re: DEKE COME BACK AND BEAT THE HELL OUT OF SONNY
    BringBackStarr

Oh My!!!....Such language....

#22   2013/08/28 05:44PM
    butterfly52

HIT THE FLOOR, I AM GLAD SONNY HAD THAT A$$ BEAT!!!! HE IS A PUNK, STUPID A$$ HOLE WHO CAN NOT FIGHT WITHOUT A GUN. I CAN NOT STAND THAT BASTA$$!!! DROP DEAD SONNY YOU SPINELESS, SORRY, POOR EXCUSE OF A HUMAN BEING. YOU ARE A DI$K.

#23   2013/08/28 05:45PM
    stephanie215

I have bit my tongue long enough. People have a right to like who they like or not like, but I don't think there is a place with such bad language. You can state how you feel without the bad language.

#24   2013/08/28 05:49PM
    ashuri-chan

This is disgusting! You are even lower than Sonny right now.

#25   2013/08/28 05:50PM
    ransomha

Quote stephanie215: I have bit my tongue long enough. People have a right to like who they like or not like, but I don't think there is a place with such bad language. You can state how you feel without the bad language.

My time reading posts is getting shorter and shorter with all the posters I skip now! I see a name and know it's not going to be anything i'm interested in reading so, I just skip it as not to be tempted to respond. I DO feel your pain. No more interesting fun debating. Just mean personal attacks.

#26   2013/08/28 05:51PM
    BringBackStarr

Personally I prefer to save my cussing for Fleet Week....No need to bring it here, like a drunken sailor...

#27   2013/08/28 05:54PM
    stephanie215

Quote ransomha:
    Quote stephanie215: I have bit my tongue long enough. People have a right to like who they like or not like, but I don't think there is a place with such bad language. You can state how you feel without the bad language.

My time reading posts is getting shorter and shorter with all the posters I skip now! I see a name and know it's not going to be anything i'm interested in reading so, I just skip it as not to be tempted to respond. I DO feel your pain. No more interesting fun debating. Just mean personal attacks.

I agree I am skipping most of these thread I respect people who they like and don't like the same courtesy should be used for everybody, but this person and language and rudeness is totally unacceptable. I think Im done for now.

#28   2013/08/28 07:09PM
    ReignOfTerror

Quote stephanie215: my mouth hit the floor when I read this title. Everybody has a right to like or dislike a person, but I think this as gone to far. Deke was a child abuser and it's like saying it's ok what Deke did. We know Sonny is a gangster. I don't think anyone denies this, but know one deserves to be beaten as a child. JMO

OH PLEASE! Back away from the self-righteous buffet. The way sonny fans defend his every action is just as bad. Do not even try to make this out to be "Sonny was a child when he was beaten and blah blah blah blah blah!" Give me a break. You all defend this man no matter what HE DOES TO WOMEN and how he treats his own kids ..which is pretty bad.

#29   2013/08/28 07:14PM
    ReignOfTerror

Quote butterfly52: I hope Deke comes back from the dead or where ever and beat Sonny's cowardly a$$, and through his costefobic a$$ in an elevator for a year. I would laugh like everything and see his coward, spinless a$$ coming out of that elevator after a year like a scared rabbit and beat his a$$ some more. Later watch him grow more into a bigger spineless coward than he already is. I can not stand that Sonny. AJ sober up and beat that a$$ you are a big stupid guy. I use to like you but begging that animal, no more respect for you. Hate Sonny, but now you make me sick.

Ok...still trying get past "Costefobic"????????

#30   2013/08/28 07:23PM
    ReignOfTerror

And just for the record...I don't agree with the OP on this thread but the fact that this horrible character constantly gets praise and is defended for every little thing..that kind of hypocrisy just bugs me.

« 1 2 3 4 5 6 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list