List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

General Hospital - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: General Hospital Forum :: DEKE COME BACK AND BEAT THE HELL OUT OF SONNY

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

DEKE COME BACK AND BEAT THE HELL OUT OF SONNY

Started by butterfly52 at 2013/08/27 09:37PM
    Latest post: 2013/08/30 05:38PM, Views: 1435, Replies: 56
    « 1 2 3 4 5 6 » »| page:
    #11   2013/08/28 08:19AM
    Re: DEKE COME BACK AND BEAT THE HELL OUT OF SONNY
    ransomha

Quote Bettie Davis:
    Quote ransomha: Deke only beat little boys. Sonny would wipe the floor with him now.

True, I wish he would come back so Sonny can lock him in the closet.

Me too Bettie!

#12   2013/08/28 08:26AM
    stephanie215

my mouth hit the floor when I read this title. Everybody has a right to like or dislike a person, but I think this as gone to far. Deke was a child abuser and it's like saying it's ok what Deke did. We know Sonny is a gangster. I don't think anyone denies this, but know one deserves to be beaten as a child. JMO

#13   2013/08/28 09:09AM
    ransomha

Quote stephanie215: my mouth hit the floor when I read this title. Everybody has a right to like or dislike a person, but I think this as gone to far. Deke was a child abuser and it's like saying it's ok what Deke did. We know Sonny is a gangster. I don't think anyone denies this, but know one deserves to be beaten as a child. JMO

RIGHT!

This is probably why Sonny is such a great dad. To make sure his kids have a good childhood.

But to be happy about child abuse all wrong.

#14   2013/08/28 09:25AM
    Mrs. Lansing

Quote ransomha:
    Quote Mrs. Lansing:
    Quote ransomha:
    Quote Mrs. Lansing: Sonny murdered his step-father who was a cop. I think Sonny shot him in the back.

That would be Scully. He did it and Sonny owed him for it.

That's right. I was confusing two things, when Marcus was on the show and accusing Sonny of Deke's murder, and then when Sonny shot and killed his own father.

Sonny's father is Mike Corbin. Sonny did not shoot or kill him. Sonny paid off his gambling debts and put him in rehab. A father that deserted him as a kid.

keep in mind as a kid, the good guys, A COP is the one that beat him and his mother and the local "thug" is the one that took care of it for Sonny.

Yeah it's hard for me to keep track or really give a rats tail about Sonny life, but I could have sworn Sonny "accidentally" shot Mike when he was trying to kill Scully(?). He wound up hitting Carly in the head too when going after Alcazar. Like I said somewhere on here today Sonny is a member of the Gang Who Couldn't Shoot Straight. Too bad he's always hitting members of his own family.

#15   2013/08/28 09:30AM
    ransomha

Quote Mrs. Lansing:
    Quote ransomha:
    Quote Mrs. Lansing:
    Quote ransomha:
    Quote Mrs. Lansing: Sonny murdered his step-father who was a cop. I think Sonny shot him in the back.

That's right. I was confusing two things, when Marcus was on the show and accusing Sonny of Deke's murder, and then when Sonny shot and killed his own father.

Sonny's father is Mike Corbin. Sonny did not shoot or kill him. Sonny paid off his gambling debts and put him in rehab. A father that deserted him as a kid.

keep in mind as a kid, the good guys, A COP is the one that beat him and his mother and the local "thug" is the one that took care of it for Sonny.

Yeah it's hard for me to keep track or really give a rats tail about Sonny life, but I could have sworn Sonny "accidentally" shot Mike when he was trying to kill Scully(?). He wound up hitting Carly in the head too when going after Alcazar. Like I said somewhere on here today Sonny is a member of the Gang Who Couldn't Shoot Straight. Too bad he's always hitting members of his own family.

ALWAYS? Bit of an exaggeration.......

All I can say is people sure love to talk about him!

#16   2013/08/28 09:31AM
    Bizlet

Quote Mrs. Lansing:
    Quote ransomha:
    Quote Mrs. Lansing:
    Quote ransomha:

Shot one Kidd in the chest another being in the same room with him was shot in the head. He is a great dad. I hope the next fling he has gives him yet another spawn NOT.

Modified 2 times(s), last time at: 2013/08/28 09:33AM
    #17   2013/08/28 09:33AM
    ransomha

Quote Bizlet:
    Quote Mrs. Lansing:
    Quote ransomha:
    Quote Mrs. Lansing:
    Quote ransomha:

Shot one Kidd in the chest another being in the same room with him was shot in the head. He is a great dad. I the next fling he has the give him yet another another spawn NOT.

Woman love having his kids. he had to tell Brenda NO. And his kids just love him. He's gotta be doing something right.

#18   2013/08/28 09:35AM
    Mrs. Lansing

Quote Bizlet:
    Quote Mrs. Lansing:
    Quote ransomha:
    Quote Mrs. Lansing:
    Quote ransomha:

Shot one Kidd in the chest another being in the same room with him was shot in the head. He is a great dad. I hope the next fling he has gives him yet another spawn NOT.

Well before another spawn (target) arrives, Morgan will have to keep his head low, I believe he may well be the next family member to fall victim to Sonny's bad aim.

#19   2013/08/28 05:36PM
    butterfly52

The B@t@ch deserve what she got. Go for it AJ, even though we know it's Ava Jerome. That Bastard Sonny and all his chip monks.

#20   2013/08/28 05:39PM
    butterfly52

He did not whip the floor with Johnny, look at you tube. Look like Johnny and Deke beat that a$$. I wish I could, he is a punk I can not stand that BASTARD, demples and all. PUNK A@@ SOB. Sonny is a pure Pu$$y. He needs some d$cK in that a$$.

« 1 2 3 4 5 6 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list