List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

General Hospital - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: General Hospital Forum :: DEKE COME BACK AND BEAT THE HELL OUT OF SONNY

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

DEKE COME BACK AND BEAT THE HELL OUT OF SONNY

Started by butterfly52 at 2013/08/27 09:37PM
    Latest post: 2013/08/30 05:38PM, Views: 1440, Replies: 56
    1 2 3 4 5 6 » »| page:
    #1   2013/08/27 09:37PM
    DEKE COME BACK AND BEAT THE HELL OUT OF SONNY
    butterfly52

I hope Deke comes back from the dead or where ever and beat Sonny's cowardly a$$, and through his costefobic a$$ in an elevator for a year. I would laugh like everything and see his coward, spinless a$$ coming out of that elevator after a year like a scared rabbit and beat his a$$ some more. Later watch him grow more into a bigger spineless coward than he already is. I can not stand that Sonny. AJ sober up and beat that a$$ you are a big stupid guy. I use to like you but begging that animal, no more respect for you. Hate Sonny, but now you make me sick.

#2   2013/08/27 09:50PM
    Re: DEKE COME BACK AND BEAT THE HELL OUT OF SONNY
    TeamShadamAn...

Quote butterfly52: I hope Deke comes back from the dead or where ever and beat Sonny's cowardly a$$, and through his costefobic a$$ in an elevator for a year. I would laugh like everything and see his coward, spinless a$$ coming out of that elevator after a year like a scared rabbit and beat his a$$ some more. Later watch him grow more into a bigger spineless coward than he already is. I can not stand that Sonny. AJ sober up and beat that a$$ you are a big stupid guy. I use to like you but begging that animal, no more respect for you. Hate Sonny, but now you make me sick.

I hope you had this much hate for AJ when he busted into Soony's house and was choking Connie, you know a woman because that's who he can fight and bully.

#3   2013/08/27 09:57PM
    BringBackStarr

FUNNIEST POST EVER......

#4   2013/08/27 09:59PM
    BringBackStarr

No child deserves to be beaten......HOWEVER.....Ive seen Sonny and I would like to hear Dekes side of the story...

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2013/08/27 10:00PM
    #5   2013/08/28 06:07AM
    ransomha

Deke only beat little boys. Sonny would wipe the floor with him now.

#6   2013/08/28 06:10AM
    Bettie Davis

Quote ransomha: Deke only beat little boys. Sonny would wipe the floor with him now.

True, I wish he would come back so Sonny can lock him in the closet.

#7   2013/08/28 06:17AM
    Mrs. Lansing

Sonny murdered his step-father who was a cop. I think Sonny shot him in the back.

#8   2013/08/28 06:27AM
    ransomha

Quote Mrs. Lansing: Sonny murdered his step-father who was a cop. I think Sonny shot him in the back.

That would be Scully. He did it and Sonny owed him for it.

#9   2013/08/28 06:36AM
    Mrs. Lansing

Quote ransomha:
    Quote Mrs. Lansing: Sonny murdered his step-father who was a cop. I think Sonny shot him in the back.

That's right. I was confusing two things, when Marcus was on the show and accusing Sonny of Deke's murder, and then when Sonny shot and killed his own father.

#10   2013/08/28 06:46AM
    ransomha

Quote Mrs. Lansing:
    Quote ransomha:

That's right. I was confusing two things, when Marcus was on the show and accusing Sonny of Deke's murder, and then when Sonny shot and killed his own father.

Sonny's father is Mike Corbin. Sonny did not shoot or kill him. Sonny paid off his gambling debts and put him in rehab. A father that deserted him as a kid.

keep in mind as a kid, the good guys, A COP is the one that beat him and his mother and the local "thug" is the one that took care of it for Sonny.

1 2 3 4 5 6 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list