List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

General Hospital - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: General Hospital Forum :: Someone needs to do the same to Sonny.

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Someone needs to do the same to Sonny.

Started by jilltidwell at 2013/08/27 02:24PM
    Latest post: 2013/08/30 01:32AM, Views: 1287, Replies: 45
    « 1 2 3 4 5 page:
    #41   2013/08/29 10:13AM
    Re: Someone needs to do the same to Sonny.
    jilltidwell

Quote ChargerGirl:
    Quote jilltidwell:
    Quote ReignOfTerror:
    Quote vickidink:
    Quote jl4ever:
    Quote ashuri-chan: They're not even!!! A.J still needs to put Sonny on a meat hook and force him to sign away his rights. He needs to hire a hitman to do his dirty work! He needs to um.....well do a whole bunch of things before he is even with Sonny!

Connie just told the truth and A.J since he was mad it seemed that he would rather win the company in a dishonest way and keep her true father a secret for his own personal gain. He isn't trying to change much in my opinion.

======
    I'm sitting here nodding my head about your Sonny comments. Sonny needs a taste of his own medicine with a bullet in his skull!

I'm sitting here reading all the comments about how horrible Sonny is for terrible things he has done and all the horrible things the posters want to see done to Sonny to exact revenge on him and it seems to me many of the posters are reacting much like Sonny does. Good thing this is a soap and not reality lol

......And?

I know right. Sonny deserves whatever he gets. Someone needs to bash his head with a gun the way he did AJ.

And hang him on a meat hook in a freezer. And shoot him in the chest at point blank range. And put a bomb in his car. And.....

I want to see him hang on anything. Somebody should take Morgan away from him the way he took Michael from AJ.

#42   2013/08/29 02:31PM
    ransomha

Quote vickidink:
    Quote jl4ever:
    Quote ashuri-chan: They're not even!!! A.J still needs to put Sonny on a meat hook and force him to sign away his rights. He needs to hire a hitman to do his dirty work! He needs to um.....well do a whole bunch of things before he is even with Sonny!

Connie just told the truth and A.J since he was mad it seemed that he would rather win the company in a dishonest way and keep her true father a secret for his own personal gain. He isn't trying to change much in my opinion.

======
    I'm sitting here nodding my head about your Sonny comments. Sonny needs a taste of his own medicine with a bullet in his skull!

I'm sitting here reading all the comments about how horrible Sonny is for terrible things he has done and all the horrible things the posters want to see done to Sonny to exact revenge on him and it seems to me many of the posters are reacting much like Sonny does. Good thing this is a soap and not reality lol

I'm so happy I found this comment. I have thought the exact same thing! You'd think they would LOVE Sonny!

#43   2013/08/29 04:28PM
    stephanie215

[quote]Quote ransomha: [quote]Quote vickidink: [quote]Quote jl4ever: [quote]Quote ashuri-chan: They're not even!!! A.J still needs to put Sonny on a meat hook and force him to sign away his rights. He needs to hire a hitman to do his dirty work! He needs to um.....well do a whole bunch of things before he is even with Sonny!

Connie just told the truth and A.J since he was mad it seemed that he would rather win the company in a dishonest way and keep her true father a secret for his own personal gain. He isn't trying to change much in my opinion.[/quote]

======
    I'm sitting here nodding my head about your Sonny comments. Sonny needs a taste of his own medicine with a bullet in his skull![/quote]

I'm sitting here reading all the comments about how horrible Sonny is for terrible things he has done and all the horrible things the posters want to see done to Sonny to exact revenge on him and it seems to me many of the posters are reacting much like Sonny does. Good thing this is a soap and not reality lol[/quote]

I'm so happy I found this comment. I have thought the exact same thing! You'd think they would LOVE Sonny! [/quote

Love the post. Some of the comments were how bad Sonny is a bully. Well sorry some of the post I read were bullying the people who were fans of Sonny. Everybody has the say who they like or dislike. JMO

#44   2013/08/29 06:16PM
    ransomha

[quote]Quote stephanie215: [quote]Quote ransomha: [quote]Quote vickidink: [quote]Quote jl4ever: [quote]Quote ashuri-chan: They're not even!!! A.J still needs to put Sonny on a meat hook and force him to sign away his rights. He needs to hire a hitman to do his dirty work! He needs to um.....well do a whole bunch of things before he is even with Sonny!

Connie just told the truth and A.J since he was mad it seemed that he would rather win the company in a dishonest way and keep her true father a secret for his own personal gain. He isn't trying to change much in my opinion.[/quote]

======
    I'm sitting here nodding my head about your Sonny comments. Sonny needs a taste of his own medicine with a bullet in his skull![/quote]

I'm sitting here reading all the comments about how horrible Sonny is for terrible things he has done and all the horrible things the posters want to see done to Sonny to exact revenge on him and it seems to me many of the posters are reacting much like Sonny does. Good thing this is a soap and not reality lol[/quote]

I'm so happy I found this comment. I have thought the exact same thing! You'd think they would LOVE Sonny! [/quote

Love the post. Some of the comments were how bad Sonny is a bully. Well sorry some of the post I read were bullying the people who were fans of Sonny. Everybody has the say who they like or dislike. JMO[/quote]

EXACTLY!

#45   2013/08/29 07:07PM
    jilltidwell

Sonny needs to be treated the way he treats other people: with no disrespect.

#46   2013/08/30 01:32AM
    ChargerGirl

Quote Bizlet:
    Quote ChargerGirl:
    Quote jilltidwell:
    Quote ReignOfTerror:
    Quote vickidink:
    Quote jl4ever:

======

......And?

I know right. Sonny deserves whatever he gets. Someone needs to bash his head with a gun the way he did AJ.

And hang him on a meat hook in a freezer. And shoot him in the chest at point blank range. And put a bomb in his car. And.....

I was told Sonny was a bad man so I guess he should get what he deserves whatever he gets maybe the Jerome's will get him at the docks and shoot him kick into harbor never to be heard from again.

Promise?!!!!!

« 1 2 3 4 5 page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list