List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

General Hospital - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: General Hospital Forum :: Someone needs to do the same to Sonny.

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Someone needs to do the same to Sonny.

Started by jilltidwell at 2013/08/27 02:24PM
    Latest post: 2013/08/30 01:32AM, Views: 1592, Replies: 45
    « 1 2 3 4 5 » »| page:
    #11   2013/08/27 04:12PM
    Re: Someone needs to do the same to Sonny.
    ransomha

Quote Bizlet:
    Quote ransomha: No one is man enough to do what Sonny does.

You don't remember the Jerome's do you. They don't just pretend to break legs at Starbucks either.

So far, Ava is the power house behind the Jerome's. She'll end up in Sonny's bed.

#12   2013/08/27 04:15PM
    Bizlet

Quote ransomha:
    Quote Bizlet:

You don't remember the Jerome's do you. They don't just pretend to break legs at Starbucks either.

So far, Ava is the power house behind the Jerome's. She'll end up in Sonny's bed.

As I said you don't remember the Jerome's that okay.

#13   2013/08/27 04:15PM
    ransomha

Quote jilltidwell:
    Quote ransomha: AJ got his second chance and blew it. AGAIN. He's a drunk loser. Hope Michael and Liz run.

Sonny didn't break into AJ's house, he doesn't own a house or an apartment for that matter. If anyone pressed charges it would be Monica.

AJ is not a drunk loser. Sonny stormed into his house. He was not invited in.

Guess they just have that kind of relationship. AJ goes to Sonny's to choke the life out of Sonny's girlfriend and Sonny just pops into MONICA'S house to pistol; whip AJ to his knees.

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2013/08/27 04:19PM
    #14   2013/08/27 04:18PM
    ransomha

Quote Bizlet:
    Quote ransomha:
    Quote Bizlet:

I've seen Karpov, The Zacarra's , The Balkin and others try to take down Sonny. No worries here.

Julian is more into reconnecting with his daughter and Ava is a bad shot. Ask Olivia. Ava's big secrets made the front page of the newspaper. She needs help.

#15   2013/08/27 04:22PM
    Bizlet

Quote ransomha:
    Quote Bizlet:
    Quote ransomha:
    Quote Bizlet:

I've seen Karpov, The Zacarra's , The Balkin and others try to take down Sonny. No worries here.

Julian is more into reconnecting with his daughter and Ava is a bad shot. Ask Olivia. Ava's big secrets made the front page of the newspaper. She needs help.

Well he has to sell something beside coffee to do it. And he lost the brains of the operation. I don't he will get very far with Shawn as his back up. We all know Jason was the brain of the organization.

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2013/08/27 04:23PM
    #16   2013/08/27 04:27PM
    ransomha

Quote Bizlet:
    Quote ransomha:
    Quote Bizlet:
    Quote ransomha:
    Quote Bizlet:

Well he has to sell something beside coffee to do it. And he lost the brains of the operation. I don't he will get very far with Shawn as his back up. We all know Jason was the brain of the organization.

Jason took orders from Sonny. jason had brain damage. Jason was the brawn. WE ALL know no such thing.

Ava like every other woman will fall into bed with Sonny the first chance she gets.

#17   2013/08/27 04:30PM
    stephanie215

Quote ransomha:
    Quote Bizlet:
    Quote ransomha:
    Quote Bizlet:
    Quote ransomha:
    Quote Bizlet:

Jason took orders from Sonny. jason had brain damage. Jason was the brawn. WE ALL know no such thing.

Ava like every other woman will fall into bed with Sonny the first chance she gets.

Sonny started the business way before Jason. I agree Ava will end up with Sonny.

#18   2013/08/27 04:33PM
    Bizlet

Quote ransomha:
    Quote Bizlet:
    Quote ransomha:
    Quote Bizlet:
    Quote ransomha:
    Quote Bizlet:

Ava got two men on her list right now Franco and Silias today she was sniffing around AJ. Ava seems like she likes challenge Sonny would give it up too easy.

#19   2013/08/27 04:35PM
    ransomha

Quote Bizlet:
    Quote ransomha:
    Quote Bizlet:
    Quote ransomha:
    Quote Bizlet:
    Quote ransomha:
    Quote Bizlet:

Ava got two men on her list right now Franco and Silias today she was sniffing around AJ. Ava seems like she likes challenge Sonny would give it up too easy.

That's not how I see it happening.
    I think Ava is going to try to take over Sonny's territory and end up in his bed instead.

#20   2013/08/27 04:36PM
    ransomha

Quote stephanie215:
    Quote ransomha:
    Quote Bizlet:
    Quote ransomha:
    Quote Bizlet:
    Quote ransomha:
    Quote Bizlet:

Sonny started the business way before Jason. I agree Ava will end up with Sonny.

Excellant point. Sonny was THE MAN before, during and after Jason Morgan.

« 1 2 3 4 5 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list