List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

General Hospital - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: General Hospital Forum :: Someone needs to do the same to Sonny.

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Someone needs to do the same to Sonny.

Started by jilltidwell at 2013/08/27 02:24PM
    Latest post: 2013/08/30 01:32AM, Views: 1520, Replies: 45
    1 2 3 4 5 » »| page:
    #1   2013/08/27 02:24PM
    Someone needs to do the same to Sonny.
    jilltidwell

I know that AJ isn't perfect, but he is trying to change. It seems awful funny that other people can make mistakes and get second chances, but they won't give AJ a chance at all. If I were AJ and he ran a story on me like that, I would be angry too. I would hope that I wouldn't be angry enough to murder someone. AJ was not in his right mind. He was drunk and not thinking clearly, but that is no excuse. What gets me is a few days ago when AJ went to Sonny's people were saying he broke in. But, Sonny busted into AJ's home and nothing is said. Sonny hit AJ on the head with a gun. If I were AJ, I would press charges. I hope that people don't think that what Sonny did to AJ today is ok.

#2   2013/08/27 02:31PM
    Re: Someone needs to do the same to Sonny.
    stephanie215

Quote jilltidwell: I know that AJ isn't perfect, but he is trying to change. It seems awful funny that other people can make mistakes and get second chances, but they won't give AJ a chance at all. If I were AJ and he ran a story on me like that, I would be angry too. I would hope that I wouldn't be angry enough to murder someone. AJ was not in his right mind. He was drunk and not thinking clearly, but that is no excuse. What gets me is a few days ago when AJ went to Sonny's people were saying he broke in. But, Sonny busted into AJ's home and nothing is said. Sonny hit AJ on the head with a gun. If I were AJ, I would press charges. I hope that people don't think that what Sonny did to AJ today is ok.

Sonny is angry and hurt too. He thinks AJ killed his finance. AJ go away with breaking into Sonny's house and assaulting Connie. So Sonny did the same thing. Now they are even.

#3   2013/08/27 03:04PM
    Bizlet

Quote stephanie215:
    Quote jilltidwell: I know that AJ isn't perfect, but he is trying to change. It seems awful funny that other people can make mistakes and get second chances, but they won't give AJ a chance at all. If I were AJ and he ran a story on me like that, I would be angry too. I would hope that I wouldn't be angry enough to murder someone. AJ was not in his right mind. He was drunk and not thinking clearly, but that is no excuse. What gets me is a few days ago when AJ went to Sonny's people were saying he broke in. But, Sonny busted into AJ's home and nothing is said. Sonny hit AJ on the head with a gun. If I were AJ, I would press charges. I hope that people don't think that what Sonny did to AJ today is ok.

Sonny is angry and hurt too. He thinks AJ killed his finance. AJ go away with breaking into Sonny's house and assaulting Connie. So Sonny did the same thing. Now they are even.

Sonny is a thug Anna should have been there making the arrest NOT Dante and hauled Sonny's but into jail for assault.

Modified 4 times(s), last time at: 2013/08/27 03:07PM
    #4   2013/08/27 03:10PM
    ransomha

AJ got his second chance and blew it. AGAIN. He's a drunk loser. Hope Michael and Liz run.

Sonny didn't break into AJ's house, he doesn't own a house or an apartment for that matter. If anyone pressed charges it would be Monica.

#5   2013/08/27 03:47PM
    PattyL

I totally agree with you. Sonny is a wimp anyway. The gun is bigger than him. He always wait until someone comes and stop him from shooting anyone--like he was going to do it anyway. He is a wimp, that had Jason, now, Shaune doing all his dirty work. He just pull out that hug gun, and, talk NOTHING. Sonny is upset, because, he turned his back on Connie for Olivia. As for Olivia, she just stabbed her cousin in the back, now, she is so upset she is dead. WOW...what a bunch of hypocrites. A.J. is more of a man, than Sonny will ever be. Can't wait until Michael find out what Sonny did to help Morgan, yet, hurt him. TRUE---SOMEONE NEEDS TO DO THE SAME TO SONNY. Sonny won't even apologize to A,J. when, he find out Ava Jerome killed Connie...

#6   2013/08/27 03:59PM
    ashuri-chan

They're not even!!! A.J still needs to put Sonny on a meat hook and force him to sign away his rights. He needs to hire a hitman to do his dirty work! He needs to um.....well do a whole bunch of things before he is even with Sonny!

Connie just told the truth and A.J since he was mad it seemed that he would rather win the company in a dishonest way and keep her true father a secret for his own personal gain. He isn't trying to change much in my opinion.

#7   2013/08/27 04:00PM
    ransomha

No one is man enough to do what Sonny does.

#8   2013/08/27 04:02PM
    clalvis

I just started watching the episode but I seen this thread and had to comment. Sonny is damned if he does and damned if he doesn't. I wish he would just stop threatening AJ and pistol whip his azz and stump the sh!t out of him. Hate Sonny if you must but he is who he is. I'm not even going to try to defend him.....whatever!

AJ is a piece of sh!t and a whimp. Loser.

#9   2013/08/27 04:08PM
    Bizlet

Quote ransomha: No one is man enough to do what Sonny does.

You don't remember the Jerome's do you. They don't just pretend to break legs at Starbucks either.

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2013/08/27 04:11PM
    #10   2013/08/27 04:12PM
    jilltidwell

Quote ransomha: AJ got his second chance and blew it. AGAIN. He's a drunk loser. Hope Michael and Liz run.

Sonny didn't break into AJ's house, he doesn't own a house or an apartment for that matter. If anyone pressed charges it would be Monica.

AJ is not a drunk loser. Sonny stormed into his house. He was not invited in.

1 2 3 4 5 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list