List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

General Hospital - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: General Hospital Forum :: Spoilers and speculation: Brad is a baby daddy?

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Spoilers and speculation: Brad is a baby daddy?

Started by melirose at 2013/08/27 10:28AM
    Latest post: 2013/08/30 03:00PM, Views: 4279, Replies: 36
    « 1 2 3 4 page:
    #31   2013/08/29 12:18PM
    Re: Spoilers and speculation: Brad is a baby daddy?
    melirose

Quote mmartinbell:
    Quote Bizlet:
    Quote mmartinbell:
    Quote ransomha:
    Quote mmartinbell: No no no, The Britch stole one of Lulu and Dante's eggs. She got the idea after Maxie came in already PG and realized she could take one and everyone would think it was Maxie who used it. SO Maxie will get her baby and then Lulu and Dante will have theirs!

Because this is a spoiler thread, it has been spoiled that Nic keeps Britt's secret. If it was his sister's child, he would not keep it leaving most people to believe that the baby is NOT Lulu's.

True, but Britt does not tell Nic the truth, so he THINKS he is keeping her secret when in reality it is Dante and Lulu's baby. Again, just my feeling and maybe a little hopeful.

For all we know Britt tell Nik the baby is not Pat's after the custody starts. That still doesn't mean the baby is not Lante's.

Well, as I said before, just my opinion and I will still be hopeful. I kind of thought this was a place to share opinions, but I can see that nothing has changed in here on the boards, so I am out.

Don't let them run you off!! lol I agree with you in hoping that it's lante's baby. It hasn't been proven otherwise so we still have a shot. And it would make more sense if it's Lante's.

#32   2013/08/29 12:28PM
    melirose

So when Lulu finds out and gets over the shock of the baby not being hers. We will know for sure whether or not Britt carried their child when she asks Britt for the other embryo to be implanted in someone else. If that goes missing then we know!

#33   2013/08/30 12:52PM
    Bizlet

Tuesday we will find out the truth on Tuesday. Have happy and safe Labor Day weekend. I look forward to it.

#34   2013/08/30 01:26PM
    jilltidwell

Quote mmartinbell:
    Quote Bizlet:
    Quote mmartinbell:
    Quote ransomha:
    Quote mmartinbell: No no no, The Britch stole one of Lulu and Dante's eggs. She got the idea after Maxie came in already PG and realized she could take one and everyone would think it was Maxie who used it. SO Maxie will get her baby and then Lulu and Dante will have theirs!

Because this is a spoiler thread, it has been spoiled that Nic keeps Britt's secret. If it was his sister's child, he would not keep it leaving most people to believe that the baby is NOT Lulu's.

True, but Britt does not tell Nic the truth, so he THINKS he is keeping her secret when in reality it is Dante and Lulu's baby. Again, just my feeling and maybe a little hopeful.

For all we know Britt tell Nik the baby is not Pat's after the custody starts. That still doesn't mean the baby is not Lante's.

Well, as I said before, just my opinion and I will still be hopeful. I kind of thought this was a place to share opinions, but I can see that nothing has changed in here on the boards, so I am out.

Stay. It is a place for opinions. I think the baby she is pregnant with is Dante and Lulu's.

#35   2013/08/30 02:38PM
    Fairoaks

Bet Faison is the father and Robin is the mother.

also think Britt is Duke and Anna's daughter.

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2013/08/30 02:40PM
    #36   2013/08/30 02:53PM
    Bettie Davis

Quote melirose: In an attempt to be like Bette Davis and Ransomha, I discovered a spoiler on soapzone. For next week: Britt tries to make a clean breast of it. She even gives Patrick a name… Britt bares her soul to Nikolas… Nikolas goes after Brad next…

My question is cold Brad really be the dad? why would Nik go after brad after Britt bears her soul? Or could it be that Britt's soul bearing was just another lie saying that Brad fathered her baby and he doesn't want to have anything to do with it?

You did good, and since this is a spoiler, I went to GH Happenings and spoilers, and they said Brad is the father.

#37   2013/08/30 03:00PM
    Insxx

Brad maybe a daddy somewhere but Britt's baby ain't Brad!!!

« 1 2 3 4 page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list