List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

General Hospital - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: General Hospital Forum :: Spoilers and speculation: Brad is a baby daddy?

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Spoilers and speculation: Brad is a baby daddy?

Started by melirose at 2013/08/27 10:28AM
    Latest post: 2013/08/30 03:00PM, Views: 4373, Replies: 36
    « 1 2 3 4 » »| page:
    #21   2013/08/28 02:06PM
    Re: Spoilers and speculation: Brad is a baby daddy?
    Insxx

I do not believe for one minute that Brad is anyone's dad.!

#22   2013/08/28 02:09PM
    Monkey Mama

Quote melirose: In an attempt to be like Bette Davis and Ransomha, I discovered a spoiler on soapzone. For next week: Britt tries to make a clean breast of it. She even gives Patrick a name… Britt bares her soul to Nikolas… Nikolas goes after Brad next…

My question is cold Brad really be the dad? why would Nik go after brad after Britt bears her soul? Or could it be that Britt's soul bearing was just another lie saying that Brad fathered her baby and he doesn't want to have anything to do with it?

I think Britt will confess to Nic BUT spin the truth in HER favor to make her look like the victim instead of the villain.

#23   2013/08/28 03:08PM
    NYsunflower

It is possible that Brit believes that Brad is the father. Brad looked ominous when he told Felix that Brits mother was the one to ask. It is also possible that he knows the evil Dr. o used Lantes embryo and not his sperm. No matter how much I disliked her I always thought Brit looked like she enjoyed being a baby Dr. Like she enjoyed helping people have a baby. Because of that I am going out on a limb and say I don't think she would be ok with stealing someone else's baby. I believe her redemption will be fessing up when she finds out the baby isn't hers. No matter how hard that will be.

#24   2013/08/28 04:06PM
    kelsedor

Or here is option 2 >..Britt and her mother implanted Lulu and Dante's baby in Britt?????

#25   2013/08/28 04:30PM
    Bizlet

I think it is possible that Britt was mislead by Dr O that part of the embryo that was implanted in her is hers. but if. Her mother helped her do it and they did when she was in PC there is a chance the baby is Lante's bc her mom just took one out of lab that would be the most similar to Pat.

#26   2013/08/28 06:32PM
    mindysuu

Oooh I like the Anna and faison baby....nice,...scary,...but one big juicy storyline...I'M ON BOARD FOR THIS.

#27   2013/08/29 09:20AM
    lovelyliz

Who is Brad? Can someone let me know. Is he the gay nurse?
    Thanks!

Goes to show I do not pay Britt any mine.

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2013/08/29 09:20AM
    #28   2013/08/29 09:25AM
    Bizlet

Quote lovelyliz: Who is Brad? Can someone let me know. Is he the gay nurse?
    Thanks!

Goes to show I do not pay Britt any mine.

Brad is the Lab tech that beat Ellie out for the promotion she was up for. He has had scenes with Felix and Sabrina too.

#29   2013/08/29 10:18AM
    mmartinbell

What if Robin is the baby's mother??? Dr. O has her! I know it is way out there, but... Still no guesses on who the daddy is, I just HOPE it is not Brad, or Faison (ick!!).

#30   2013/08/29 11:19AM
    the girl is HOT

~) i dont care who the daddy is i know it isnt patricks, they too need to end this crap already!

« 1 2 3 4 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list