List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

General Hospital - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: General Hospital Forum :: Spoilers and speculation: Brad is a baby daddy?

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Spoilers and speculation: Brad is a baby daddy?

Started by melirose at 2013/08/27 10:28AM
    Latest post: 2013/08/30 03:00PM, Views: 4374, Replies: 36
    « 1 2 3 4 » »| page:
    #11   2013/08/27 04:56PM
    Re: Spoilers and speculation: Brad is a baby daddy?
    Bizlet

Quote mmartinbell:
    Quote ransomha:
    Quote mmartinbell: No no no, The Britch stole one of Lulu and Dante's eggs. She got the idea after Maxie came in already PG and realized she could take one and everyone would think it was Maxie who used it. SO Maxie will get her baby and then Lulu and Dante will have theirs!

Because this is a spoiler thread, it has been spoiled that Nic keeps Britt's secret. If it was his sister's child, he would not keep it leaving most people to believe that the baby is NOT Lulu's.

True, but Britt does not tell Nic the truth, so he THINKS he is keeping her secret when in reality it is Dante and Lulu's baby. Again, just my feeling and maybe a little hopeful.

For all we know Britt tell Nik the baby is not Pat's after the custody starts. That still doesn't mean the baby is not Lante's.

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2013/08/27 04:58PM
    #12   2013/08/27 04:59PM
    ransomha

Quote mmartinbell:
    Quote ransomha:
    Quote mmartinbell: No no no, The Britch stole one of Lulu and Dante's eggs. She got the idea after Maxie came in already PG and realized she could take one and everyone would think it was Maxie who used it. SO Maxie will get her baby and then Lulu and Dante will have theirs!

Because this is a spoiler thread, it has been spoiled that Nic keeps Britt's secret. If it was his sister's child, he would not keep it leaving most people to believe that the baby is NOT Lulu's.

True, but Britt does not tell Nic the truth, so he THINKS he is keeping her secret when in reality it is Dante and Lulu's baby. Again, just my feeling and maybe a little hopeful.

I'm still wishing the baby is Patrick's. He's going to be so disappointed.

#13   2013/08/27 05:00PM
    ransomha

Quote Bizlet:
    Quote mmartinbell:
    Quote ransomha:

For all we know Britt tell Nik the baby is not Pat's after the custody starts. That still doesn't mean the baby is not Lante's.

Or Patrick's.

#14   2013/08/27 05:00PM
    mmartinbell

Quote Bizlet:
    Quote mmartinbell:
    Quote ransomha:

Well, as I said before, just my opinion and I will still be hopeful. I kind of thought this was a place to share opinions, but I can see that nothing has changed in here on the boards, so I am out.

#15   2013/08/27 05:03PM
    olga vqz.

Brad, the gay guy that works in the lab? Oh, heck no, they could've done better than that. I don't believe this. Britt is carrying Dante and Lulu's baby.

#16   2013/08/27 05:04PM
    ransomha

Quote mmartinbell:
    Quote Bizlet:
    Quote mmartinbell:
    Quote ransomha:

Well, as I said before, just my opinion and I will still be hopeful. I kind of thought this was a place to share opinions, but I can see that nothing has changed in here on the boards, so I am out.

PLEASE DON"T GO!!! It IS a place for opinions. Just SKIP the attitude posters. I have really been enjoying posting with you!
    I skip like 5 people now! If they get an attitude, I pass them by. There are lots of nice people too ! STAY STAY STAY...:)

#17   2013/08/27 05:08PM
    mmartinbell

Quote ransomha:
    Quote mmartinbell:
    Quote Bizlet:
    Quote mmartinbell:
    Quote ransomha:

PLEASE DON"T GO!!! It IS a place for opinions. Just SKIP the attitude posters. I have really been enjoying posting with you!
    I skip like 5 people now! If they get an attitude, I pass them by. There are lots of nice people too ! STAY STAY STAY...:)

Thank you for that. I enjoy sharing my thoughts, but in the past have been torn down for them. I have been away for years and wanted to come back. So thank you again, that was very kind.

#18   2013/08/27 05:12PM
    Bizlet

Quote mmartinbell:
    Quote Bizlet:
    Quote mmartinbell:
    Quote ransomha:

I was agreeing with you sorry if my post came across as impolite.

#19   2013/08/27 05:12PM
    ransomha

Quote mmartinbell:
    Quote ransomha:
    Quote mmartinbell:
    Quote Bizlet:
    Quote mmartinbell:
    Quote ransomha:

Thank you for that. I enjoy sharing my thoughts, but in the past have been torn down for them. I have been away for years and wanted to come back. So thank you again, that was very kind.

We'll make a deal. We can agree or disagree but, not get personal or nasty about SOAP OPERA CHARACTERS!
    There are some real fun posters. You'll see which ones you like and which you don't. Just please keep posting! I'll be looking for you.

#20   2013/08/28 01:57PM
    Trojangal

Quote ransomha:
    Quote mmartinbell:
    Quote ransomha:

I'm still wishing the baby is Patrick's. He's going to be so disappointed.

Britt has said several times Patrick is not the daddy ! Ohhh Patrick he is going to be relieved : ) Bullet dodged ! This frees Patrick & Emma from have to be related to Britt's evil family

« 1 2 3 4 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list