List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

General Hospital - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: General Hospital Forum :: Spoilers and speculation: Brad is a baby daddy?

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Spoilers and speculation: Brad is a baby daddy?

Started by melirose at 2013/08/27 10:28AM
    Latest post: 2013/08/30 03:00PM, Views: 4285, Replies: 36
    1 2 3 4 » »| page:
    #1   2013/08/27 10:28AM
    Spoilers and speculation: Brad is a baby daddy?
    melirose

In an attempt to be like Bette Davis and Ransomha, I discovered a spoiler on soapzone. For next week: Britt tries to make a clean breast of it. She even gives Patrick a name… Britt bares her soul to Nikolas… Nikolas goes after Brad next…

My question is cold Brad really be the dad? why would Nik go after brad after Britt bears her soul? Or could it be that Britt's soul bearing was just another lie saying that Brad fathered her baby and he doesn't want to have anything to do with it?

#2   2013/08/27 12:51PM
    Re: Spoilers and speculation: Brad is a baby daddy?
    ransomha

Quote melirose: In an attempt to be like Bette Davis and Ransomha, I discovered a spoiler on soapzone. For next week: Britt tries to make a clean breast of it. She even gives Patrick a name… Britt bares her soul to Nikolas… Nikolas goes after Brad next…

My question is cold Brad really be the dad? why would Nik go after brad after Britt bears her soul? Or could it be that Britt's soul bearing was just another lie saying that Brad fathered her baby and he doesn't want to have anything to do with it?

Interesting speculation!

He could be after Brad because he was in on the deceit and never spoke up OR he is the donor .

#3   2013/08/27 03:27PM
    BringBackStarr

NO...The twist has got to be BIGGER.....

What if the child is Duke and Annas?

Or Anna and Faisons?....

Both are doable....Anna was hidden away virtually comatose for years after he accident...What if Faison swiped one of her eggs?....He had access to Dukes "samples"....

#4   2013/08/27 03:28PM
    BringBackStarr

I could see Dr.O TELLING Britt the child might be Brads...doesnt make it so...

#5   2013/08/27 03:32PM
    stephanie215

I know this is probably out there, but maybe it could be Starvos. Dr. O treated him at the clinic.

#6   2013/08/27 04:17PM
    Axl Rose

Imagine if Stavros is the baby daddy, Stavros is Britt's baby's father, that means Britt is pregnant with Nikolas' half-brother or half-sister

#7   2013/08/27 04:27PM
    mmartinbell

No no no, The Britch stole one of Lulu and Dante's eggs. She got the idea after Maxie came in already PG and realized she could take one and everyone would think it was Maxie who used it. SO Maxie will get her baby and then Lulu and Dante will have theirs!

#8   2013/08/27 04:30PM
    BringBackStarr

How FUN would it be to have a CRAZY STAVROS put into the same Sanitarium as Heather?....Watching those two plot against Port Charles would be amazing!!

#9   2013/08/27 04:32PM
    ransomha

Quote mmartinbell: No no no, The Britch stole one of Lulu and Dante's eggs. She got the idea after Maxie came in already PG and realized she could take one and everyone would think it was Maxie who used it. SO Maxie will get her baby and then Lulu and Dante will have theirs!

Because this is a spoiler thread, it has been spoiled that Nic keeps Britt's secret. If it was his sister's child, he would not keep it leaving most people to believe that the baby is NOT Lulu's.

#10   2013/08/27 04:47PM
    mmartinbell

Quote ransomha:
    Quote mmartinbell: No no no, The Britch stole one of Lulu and Dante's eggs. She got the idea after Maxie came in already PG and realized she could take one and everyone would think it was Maxie who used it. SO Maxie will get her baby and then Lulu and Dante will have theirs!

Because this is a spoiler thread, it has been spoiled that Nic keeps Britt's secret. If it was his sister's child, he would not keep it leaving most people to believe that the baby is NOT Lulu's.

True, but Britt does not tell Nic the truth, so he THINKS he is keeping her secret when in reality it is Dante and Lulu's baby. Again, just my feeling and maybe a little hopeful.

1 2 3 4 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list