List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

General Hospital - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: General Hospital Forum :: Now that Connie's gone who will Sonny's next flame

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Now that Connie's gone who will Sonny's next flame

Started by Darlene H. at 2013/08/27 09:45AM
    Latest post: 2013/08/29 06:22AM, Views: 1183, Replies: 30
    1 2 3 4 » »| page:
    #1   2013/08/27 09:45AM
    Now that Connie's gone who will Sonny's next flame
    Darlene H.

I have some mixed feelings when it comes to who Sonny's next flame should be. I sort of liked him with Connie, but I don't think I want him to fall back on Olivia, or maybe I do. But really Olivia would be his after thought. I like the idea of Olivia and Sonny, and I don't like it. Someone help me make up my mind. Thanks! darlene

#2   2013/08/27 10:00AM
    Re: Now that Connie's gone who will Sonny's next flame
    melirose

Quote Darlene H.: I have some mixed feelings when it comes to who Sonny's next flame should be. I sort of liked him with Connie, but I don't think I want him to fall back on Olivia, or maybe I do. But really Olivia would be his after thought. I like the idea of Olivia and Sonny, and I don't like it. Someone help me make up my mind. Thanks! darlene

I think he will be with Olivia next. I believe Olivia blames herself for not being with Sonny because she didn't fight for him. So in her mind, she won't be sonny's after thought. She'd be more of "the one that got away". I love the idea of Sonny and Olivia.

#3   2013/08/27 10:49AM
    stonecoldhot

Quote melirose:
    Quote Darlene H.: I have some mixed feelings when it comes to who Sonny's next flame should be. I sort of liked him with Connie, but I don't think I want him to fall back on Olivia, or maybe I do. But really Olivia would be his after thought. I like the idea of Olivia and Sonny, and I don't like it. Someone help me make up my mind. Thanks! darlene

I think he will be with Olivia next. I believe Olivia blames herself for not being with Sonny because she didn't fight for him. So in her mind, she won't be sonny's after thought. She'd be more of "the one that got away". I love the idea of Sonny and Olivia.

I think Olivia will feel to guilty to be with Sonny....for now

#4   2013/08/27 11:16AM
    Monkey Mama

Quote stonecoldhot:
    Quote melirose:

Sonny will be ready to move on in about 2 seconds. Olivia will feel guilty so Sonny (who can't be without a girlfriend for more then a day) will set his sites on ANYONE else and once it gets serious Olivia will change her mind again. YAWN

#5   2013/08/27 11:27AM
    Nightmoves

Quote Monkey Mama:
    Quote stonecoldhot:
    Quote melirose:

Sonny will be ready to move on in about 2 seconds. Olivia will feel guilty so Sonny (who can't be without a girlfriend for more then a day) will set his sites on ANYONE else and once it gets serious Olivia will change her mind again. YAWN

Yup...whoever his next flame is better wear a bullet proof vest at all times

#6   2013/08/27 11:34AM
    Bizlet

The real question is will Sonny wait until they have a memorial service before he moves on with his romantic life.

#7   2013/08/27 11:34AM
    JaneDoe

Quote Nightmoves:

I'm not sure why his women haven't figured this one out yet. It sure would stop a lot of spilled blood and needless dying. Of course they wouldn't look near as sexy in their slinky dresses with all the added bulk.

#8   2013/08/27 11:36AM
    Bizlet

Quote JaneDoe:
    Quote Nightmoves:

I'm not sure why his women haven't figured this one out yet. It sure would stop a lot of spilled blood and needless dying. Of course they wouldn't look near as sexy in their slinky dresses with all the added bulk.

Maxie next career Kevlar dresses.

#9   2013/08/27 11:39AM
    JaneDoe

Quote Bizlet:
    Quote JaneDoe:
    Quote Nightmoves:

Maxie next career Kevlar dresses.

Brilliant! Sonny's posse of mindless twits would make her rich.

#10   2013/08/27 11:43AM
    Nightmoves

Love that idea! And we know Maxie would make sure they were not only bullet proof but fashionable as well.

1 2 3 4 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list