List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

General Hospital - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: General Hospital Forum :: Where is Olivia Jerome?

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Where is Olivia Jerome?

Started by eglassman11 at 2013/08/26 08:04PM
    Latest post: 2013/08/29 06:56AM, Views: 1374, Replies: 21
    « 1 2 3 » »| page:
    #11   2013/08/27 11:25AM
    Re: Where is Olivia Jerome?
    Nightmoves

Quote Monkey Mama:
    Quote JaneDoe:
    Quote SHAWNAGIRL: I believe Ava Jerome is Olivia she just changed her to name to Ava instead. I think she was the only daughter and Duke knows about it.

She would have had to have a lot of work done for Anna not to recognize her, not to mention she would be closer to Anna and Dukes age if she was Olivia. I think Ava is about a decade younger at least.

I'm not being rude here, but I do think Ava does look as old as Anna. It's clear she is TRYING to look younger but I don't think she looks any younger than her 50's...
    Maybe it's because of the work she had done, just doesn't look natural.

I agree MM, Ava looks older than them all to me!

#12   2013/08/27 11:37AM
    JaneDoe

Quote Nightmoves:
    Quote Monkey Mama:
    Quote JaneDoe:
    Quote SHAWNAGIRL: I believe Ava Jerome is Olivia she just changed her to name to Ava instead. I think she was the only daughter and Duke knows about it.

She would have had to have a lot of work done for Anna not to recognize her, not to mention she would be closer to Anna and Dukes age if she was Olivia. I think Ava is about a decade younger at least.

I'm not being rude here, but I do think Ava does look as old as Anna. It's clear she is TRYING to look younger but I don't think she looks any younger than her 50's...

OK, so it is hard to not look as fabulously young as Anna does.... but Duke? You really think Ava looks older than Duke?

I'm feeling like we are not of the same ilk anymore NM.

#13   2013/08/27 11:41AM
    Nightmoves

Quote JaneDoe:
    Quote Nightmoves:
    Quote Monkey Mama:
    Quote JaneDoe:

OK, so it is hard to not look as fabulously young as Anna does.... but Duke? You really think Ava looks older than Duke?

LOL I'm snorting at my desk Jane. Okay maybe not Duke....but the rest of them. I just don't like Ava She reminds me of the Joker from Batman.

#14   2013/08/27 11:53AM
    Monkey Mama

Quote Nightmoves:
    Quote JaneDoe:
    Quote Nightmoves:
    Quote Monkey Mama:
    Quote JaneDoe:

LOL I'm snorting at my desk Jane. Okay maybe not Duke....but the rest of them. I just don't like Ava She reminds me of the Joker from Batman.

Oh yea NM!!! She really does!! I'm not saying that she's ugly or anything. But she just looks to me like one of those older women who try to look 10 years younger than they actually are & can't pull it off. I see them from time to time and just go "awwww"

#15   2013/08/27 12:04PM
    alikat

Quote JaneDoe:
    Quote Nightmoves:
    Quote Monkey Mama:
    Quote JaneDoe:

Yeah, I'm not agreeing even with people saying Anna looks Ava's age or younger. I mean next thing you know people will say Ava looks older than Tracy & Monica. I don't think Ava looks 16 but I'd put her mid 40's and even late 40's but I wouldn't think she's 50+ yet. I think she looks pretty much the same age as Carly & Olivia & Connie.

#16   2013/08/27 12:08PM
    JaneDoe

Quote alikat:
    Quote JaneDoe:
    Quote Nightmoves:
    Quote Monkey Mama:
    Quote JaneDoe:

Yeah, I'm not agreeing even with people saying Anna looks Ava's age or younger. I mean next thing you know people will say Ava looks older than Tracy & Monica. I don't think Ava looks 16 but I'd put her mid 40's and even late 40's but I wouldn't think she's 50+ yet. I think she looks pretty much the same age as Carly & Olivia & Connie.

Finally, someone who agrees with me. I'm not saying the chick hasn't had any work done, but she does not look to be in her 50's or beyond just yet. I still think she's little sis Ava.

#17   2013/08/27 02:50PM
    Mrs. Lansing

Quote JaneDoe:
    Quote alikat:
    Quote JaneDoe:
    Quote Nightmoves:
    Quote Monkey Mama:
    Quote JaneDoe:

Finally, someone who agrees with me. I'm not saying the chick hasn't had any work done, but she does not look to be in her 50's or beyond just yet. I still think she's little sis Ava.

I agree too. Ava does not look older then 50. I would put her in her forties. She's a very beautiful woman...who is miles away from looking like a fat, slovenly, suburban housewife!

#18   2013/08/28 06:06AM
    alikat

Quote JaneDoe:
    Quote alikat:
    Quote JaneDoe:
    Quote Nightmoves:
    Quote Monkey Mama:
    Quote JaneDoe:

Yeah, her skin on her face reminds me of Becky Herbst. I wonder if they use the same moisturizers, etc. I think she's probably had a peel and some botox because her face wasn't that taut when she was on ATWT. However, she was born in 1972 so she's only 41. I'm 43 and I don't have skin like I'm 20 but I don't have skin like I'm 50 either because I have always ALWAYS used the proper cleansers and moisturizers since high school. Becky Herbst was born in 1977. Maura and Becky both have very fair complexion meaning they don't allow the sun to age them. I think that goes a long way with looking younger.

But back on topic...I agree, why would she go by the name Ava Jerome if she's hiding that she's Olivia Jerome. Wouldn't she go as Ava (any other surname not associated with Jerome)? Besides, (correct me if I'm wrong) but didn't Duke say there were rumors of another child of Victor Jerome's but he only knows for sure of Julian and Olivia?

#19   2013/08/28 07:52AM
    Gideon58

This thought crossed my mind too, that Ava is really Olivia, but wasn't Olivia around the same age as Ava is now during her original run on the show? If Ava is really Olivia, then we would have to accept the fact that Olivia hasn't aged a minute since the 1980's.

#20   2013/08/28 08:08AM
    alikat

Quote Gideon58: This thought crossed my mind too, that Ava is really Olivia, but wasn't Olivia around the same age as Ava is now during her original run on the show? If Ava is really Olivia, then we would have to accept the fact that Olivia hasn't aged a minute since the 1980's.

LOL...it's some sort of diabolical face cream created by Dr Olbrecht so that you never ever age. Next up, they bring back Helena Cassadine and the actress playing her is the girl from iCarly

« 1 2 3 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list