List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

General Hospital - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: General Hospital Forum :: Where is Olivia Jerome?

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Where is Olivia Jerome?

Started by eglassman11 at 2013/08/26 08:04PM
    Latest post: 2013/08/29 06:56AM, Views: 1488, Replies: 21
    1 2 3 » »| page:
    #1   2013/08/26 08:04PM
    Where is Olivia Jerome?
    eglassman11

If her brother is alive, could Olivia Jerome also be alive?

#2   2013/08/27 09:47AM
    Re: Where is Olivia Jerome?
    SHAWNAGIRL

I believe Ava Jerome is Olivia she just changed her to name to Ava instead. I think she was the only daughter and Duke knows about it.

#3   2013/08/27 09:51AM
    JaneDoe

Quote SHAWNAGIRL: I believe Ava Jerome is Olivia she just changed her to name to Ava instead. I think she was the only daughter and Duke knows about it.

She would have had to have a lot of work done for Anna not to recognize her, not to mention she would be closer to Anna and Dukes age if she was Olivia. I think Ava is about a decade younger at least.

#4   2013/08/27 09:57AM
    melirose

Quote JaneDoe:
    Quote SHAWNAGIRL: I believe Ava Jerome is Olivia she just changed her to name to Ava instead. I think she was the only daughter and Duke knows about it.

She would have had to have a lot of work done for Anna not to recognize her, not to mention she would be closer to Anna and Dukes age if she was Olivia. I think Ava is about a decade younger at least.

ok so Ava is Olivia Jerome. Derek Welles seemed to have gotten some pretty extensive work done if no one recognizes him so I think there's a great possibility she got some work done too, but then again I don't think so because Duke recognizes her.

And Ava seems to look the same age as Anna at the very least.

#5   2013/08/27 10:03AM
    alikat

Quote JaneDoe:

I agree. I don't think Ava is Olivia simply because why wouldn't she just go as Olivia since she kept the last name. I think she's a younger daughter of Victor Jerome. Olivia can still be dead even though Julian isn't. Eventually in years to come, if the Jerome family sticks around Port Charles, then Olivia being a player is cool but for right now, the two Jerome's is enough for me. They've tied them well to the existing characters and found good actors to portray them so...at this point I could care less where Olivia Jerome is.

#6   2013/08/27 10:39AM
    melirose

Quote alikat:
    Quote JaneDoe:

I agree. I don't think Ava is Olivia simply because why wouldn't she just go as Olivia since she kept the last name. I think she's a younger daughter of Victor Jerome. Olivia can still be dead even though Julian isn't. Eventually in years to come, if the Jerome family sticks around Port Charles, then Olivia being a player is cool but for right now, the two Jerome's is enough for me. They've tied them well to the existing characters and found good actors to portray them so...at this point I could care less where Olivia Jerome is.

Touche...lol

#7   2013/08/27 10:55AM
    Bizlet

I think reconstructive surgery was the Jerome's thing back in the 80's. So I would not be surprised it there is just a hint of the old Julian there. Just enough for Alexis to flash on him.

#8   2013/08/27 11:07AM
    Monkey Mama

Quote JaneDoe:

I'm not being rude here, but I do think Ava does look as old as Anna. It's clear she is TRYING to look younger but I don't think she looks any younger than her 50's...
    Maybe it's because of the work she had done, just doesn't look natural.

#9   2013/08/27 11:12AM
    JaneDoe

Quote Bizlet: I think reconstructive surgery was the Jerome's thing back in the 80's. So I would not be surprised it there is just a hint of the old Julian there. Just enough for Alexis to flash on him.

I dug up an old clip of the original Julian from the 80's

www.youtube.com/watch?v=qobsZYvj-2s

I don't think it's a huge stretch that this new guy is the same Julian. I don't think we'll really know if he had any work done until Anna and Duke come in contact with him. Having Alexis not recognize him doesn't surprise me considering their one encounter was over 30 years ago.

I still think Ava is too young to be Olivia. I'm guessing her age to be upper 40's with a young 20ish daughter and Olivia should be closer to 60 if not already there.

#10   2013/08/27 11:17AM
    JaneDoe

Quote Monkey Mama:
    Quote JaneDoe:

I'm not being rude here, but I do think Ava does look as old as Anna. It's clear she is TRYING to look younger but I don't think she looks any younger than her 50's...
    Maybe it's because of the work she had done, just doesn't look natural.

I could agree with maybe 50's.... younger 50's, but I think Olivia should be closer to 60. I could be totally wrong too... but Duke didn't recognize her as Olivia so she still would of had a lot of work done to cover up that considering she's still using the Jerome name. It wouldn't take much to piece that one together. I think she's truly a younger sister that was kept out of the story back in the day.

1 2 3 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list