List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

General Hospital - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: General Hospital Forum :: Ellie, the lier

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Ellie, the lier

Started by ransomha at 2013/08/26 04:27PM
    Latest post: 2013/09/04 07:50PM, Views: 2385, Replies: 44
    « 1 2 3 4 5 page:
    #41   2013/08/29 12:35PM
    Re: Ellie, the lier
    ransomha

Quote cardgirl:
    Quote ransomha: Maybe the title should be Ellie the big mouth gossip.

I could not believe the scenes with Sabrina. OMG It's not like Maxie's baby secret is the ONLY thing she did that was wrong. And discussing it with Sabrina of all people. Sabrina has been just as unethical all in the name of good intentions. Well at least Ellietwit is in good company with Sabrina and Felix. Do these three EVER do anything else besides gossip and get in other people's business? I can't wait for her to go away. At least she admitted she did all of the Maxie stuff out of jealousy. A duh.

I so agree! Ellie is trusting THE WRONG person!

#42   2013/08/29 01:33PM
    jl4ever

Ellie should have just told the truth from the beginning and told Spin and Maxie that they deserved each other.

#43   2013/08/29 01:48PM
    cardgirl

Quote ransomha:
    Quote cardgirl:

I could not believe the scenes with Sabrina. OMG It's not like Maxie's baby secret is the ONLY thing she did that was wrong. And discussing it with Sabrina of all people. Sabrina has been just as unethical all in the name of good intentions. Well at least Ellietwit is in good company with Sabrina and Felix. Do these three EVER do anything else besides gossip and get in other people's business? I can't wait for her to go away. At least she admitted she did all of the Maxie stuff out of jealousy. A duh.

I just thought it was weird that of all people, someone she did something unethical with, she was talking about her lie. And why the hell is she telling this to yet another person. I can't stand Ellie, and I am starting to not like Sabrina after yesterday. Good lord, what will she and Ellie and Felix gossip about after all the baby drama is over and Ellie is a permanent part of Spinelli's past, and Sabrina is no longer in the picture with Patrick????

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2013/08/29 01:50PM
    #44   2013/08/29 01:53PM
    ransomha

Quote cardgirl:
    Quote ransomha:
    Quote cardgirl:

I just thought it was weird that of all people, someone she did something unethical with, she was talking about her lie. And why the hell is she telling this to yet another person. I can't stand Ellie, and I am starting to not like Sabrina after yesterday. Good lord, what will she and Ellie and Felix gossip about after all the baby drama is over and Ellie is a permanent part of Spinelli's past, and Sabrina is no longer in the picture with Patrick????

They'll get in someone else's business.

#45   2013/09/04 07:50PM
    unlimited

Quote Howie79: Ok, I know that I am going to get totally crucified for this, but alot of the qualities that I don't like in Ellie are the same ones that I realize I don't like in Robin. Both have a tendency to be hyprocrites and reveal only what benefits them. Although, for Ellie, it does not really benefit her to reveal the truth since she still lost Spin. This is also a quality of late that I am finding very unappealing in Sabrina. It is sort of like, "I am right in what I am doing because it is for a noble cause and for someone I love." Yet, they would judge someone who did the exact same thing and call them out on their behavior.

I agree!!! They both should be written out, they are useless. Especially Ellie, she broke too many hospital rules for them to even think about keeping her. I won't miss her..

« 1 2 3 4 5 page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list