List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

General Hospital - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: General Hospital Forum :: Ellie, the lier

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Ellie, the lier

Started by ransomha at 2013/08/26 04:27PM
    Latest post: 2013/09/04 07:50PM, Views: 2286, Replies: 44
    « 1 2 3 4 5 » »| page:
    #31   2013/08/28 09:18AM
    Re: Ellie, the lier
    ransomha

Quote tessicapls:
    Quote cardgirl:
    Quote genhospchat:
    Quote cardgirl: I have never liked Ellie. Her language pattern bugs me. She is to much like Spinelli but worse. She acts like she is superior to others. She has done a lot of dishonest things since she has been on. Not just going into Maxie's records. I think she only did that to get to Maxie not for some altruistic reason.

I loved how she kept telling him the reason she didn't tell him was because she didn't want to lose him. Well, that excuse does not seem to be working so well for her right now. And how dare she tell Spinelli how to handle this right now. He was right he can't just blurt out that it's his and Maxie's baby and not Lante's He was right to when he told Ellie the time to tell him was when she found out.

If she really loved him, she would have told him, and let the chips fall where they may so to speak. I can't wait til she is out of the picture.

She acted the heck out of that scene! Can't wait for the repercussions to Maxie and Britt.

I agree, both of them did a great job with these scenes. I don't think I have ever seen Bradford Anderson act so well, and with so much passion. I think they did a wonderful job.

I don't know how much fallout there will be for Britt. They can sue her for mal practice I think and what this will mean for Maxie will be interesting. I can't wait for the scene's between Maxie and Spinelli. I wonder how soon he will tell her he knows about the baby. Can't wait for that.

Yes, and yes!!! BA has acted so well this week that I am on edge with anticipation...I want to see the BA and KS scenes! Maxie and Spinelli talking about this is going to be heart wrenching and touching. I can't wait!

Me too! Great s/l FINALLY getting to the nitty gritty and something to talk about besides SONNY.......

#32   2013/08/28 10:45AM
    tessicapls

Quote ransomha:
    Quote tessicapls:
    Quote cardgirl:
    Quote genhospchat:
    Quote cardgirl: I have never liked Ellie. Her language pattern bugs me. She is to much like Spinelli but worse. She acts like she is superior to others. She has done a lot of dishonest things since she has been on. Not just going into Maxie's records. I think she only did that to get to Maxie not for some altruistic reason.

I loved how she kept telling him the reason she didn't tell him was because she didn't want to lose him. Well, that excuse does not seem to be working so well for her right now. And how dare she tell Spinelli how to handle this right now. He was right he can't just blurt out that it's his and Maxie's baby and not Lante's He was right to when he told Ellie the time to tell him was when she found out.

If she really loved him, she would have told him, and let the chips fall where they may so to speak. I can't wait til she is out of the picture.

She acted the heck out of that scene! Can't wait for the repercussions to Maxie and Britt.

I agree, both of them did a great job with these scenes. I don't think I have ever seen Bradford Anderson act so well, and with so much passion. I think they did a wonderful job.

I don't know how much fallout there will be for Britt. They can sue her for mal practice I think and what this will mean for Maxie will be interesting. I can't wait for the scene's between Maxie and Spinelli. I wonder how soon he will tell her he knows about the baby. Can't wait for that.

Yes, and yes!!! BA has acted so well this week that I am on edge with anticipation...I want to see the BA and KS scenes! Maxie and Spinelli talking about this is going to be heart wrenching and touching. I can't wait!

Me too! Great s/l FINALLY getting to the nitty gritty and something to talk about besides SONNY.......

In all eight threads...and counting! LOL, I'm saying that so good naturedly

#33   2013/08/29 06:52AM
    JaneDoe

I really liked Ellie's scenes with Frodd. I liked how Frodd's whit and humor came out once again and I thought Ellie did a good job of countering back. I thought his "ginger" jab was hysterical.

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2013/08/29 07:00AM
    #34   2013/08/29 06:57AM
    Lady Isadorra

Shut the front door!!! For once we are on the same page Rans!!!!! I cant stand Saint I can never do wrong Ellie!!! I never liked her from the start!! What makes her so much better than all the other people in Port Chuck who have lied???? Nothing that's what!! She, and her moral compass, can take a leap off the Hospital roof top!!

#35   2013/08/29 07:07AM
    Bizlet

Quote JaneDoe: I really liked Ellie's scenes with Frodd. I liked how Frodd's whit and humor came out once again and I thought Ellie did a good job of countering back. I thought his "ginger" jab was hysterical.

I thought Ellie was great with Frodd as well. It would great if Frodd turns out to be Ellie farther.

#36   2013/08/29 07:09AM
    ransomha

Quote Lady Isadorra: Shut the front door!!! For once we are on the same page Rans!!!!! I cant stand Saint I can never do wrong Ellie!!! I never liked her from the start!! What makes her so much better than all the other people in Port Chuck who have lied???? Nothing that's what!! She, and her moral compass, can take a leap off the Hospital roof top!!

See Lady I: People can enjoy different characters yet remain respectful and enjoy posting with each other! You are AMAZING!!!!

Ellie needs to fix her mess! Franco was so funny telling Ellie the best way to solve her problem was to jump!

#37   2013/08/29 07:22AM
    JaneDoe

Quote Bizlet:
    Quote JaneDoe: I really liked Ellie's scenes with Frodd. I liked how Frodd's whit and humor came out once again and I thought Ellie did a good job of countering back. I thought his "ginger" jab was hysterical.

I thought Ellie was great with Frodd as well. It would great if Frodd turns out to be Ellie farther.

Hmmm, never thought about that possibility. It would be nice for him to actually have a daughter after he thought he already had one.

#38   2013/08/29 08:23AM
    Howie79

I like the idea of Franco being Ellie's father. They had some good chemistry in their scene together and it would give Franco someone to really care about. Imagine Ellie having to accept Franco as her father. I think that would be an interesting s/l.

#39   2013/08/29 11:42AM
    ransomha

Maybe the title should be Ellie the big mouth gossip.

#40   2013/08/29 12:32PM
    cardgirl

Quote ransomha: Maybe the title should be Ellie the big mouth gossip.

I could not believe the scenes with Sabrina. OMG It's not like Maxie's baby secret is the ONLY thing she did that was wrong. And discussing it with Sabrina of all people. Sabrina has been just as unethical all in the name of good intentions. Well at least Ellietwit is in good company with Sabrina and Felix. Do these three EVER do anything else besides gossip and get in other people's business? I can't wait for her to go away. At least she admitted she did all of the Maxie stuff out of jealousy. A duh.

« 1 2 3 4 5 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list