List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

General Hospital - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: General Hospital Forum :: Ellie, the lier

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Ellie, the lier

Started by ransomha at 2013/08/26 04:27PM
    Latest post: 2013/09/04 07:50PM, Views: 2432, Replies: 44
    « 1 2 3 4 5 » »| page:
    #21   2013/08/27 12:32PM
    Re: Ellie, the lier
    VioletteD

Ellie represents the hospital in a professional manner, no matter how unprofessional she behaved. She found out the truth, she should do something about it. Maxie is not in her right mind right now and there's no guarantee Britt will fess up anytime soon. If Ellie wants to play detective and mess with peoples lives there is no reason she should take a back seat when it comes to the dirty work that needs to be done. If she really cared about Spinelli, she would make this right.

#22   2013/08/27 12:38PM
    ransomha

Quote VioletteD: Ellie represents the hospital in a professional manner, no matter how unprofessional she behaved. She found out the truth, she should do something about it. Maxie is not in her right mind right now and there's no guarantee Britt will fess up anytime soon. If Ellie wants to play detective and mess with peoples lives there is no reason she should take a back seat when it comes to the dirty work that needs to be done. If she really cared about Spinelli, she would make this right.

EXACTLY!!! I totally agree.
    I think Maxie will want Spin to "fix" everything.

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2013/08/27 12:47PM
    #23   2013/08/27 03:48PM
    ashuri-chan

For good? Did he ever show her the door to being with? That boy is whipped!

#24   2013/08/27 08:26PM
    jl4ever

Ellie was written in the beginning with morals and refused to help Tracy with the relish nonsense, but then as usual, RC decided that he would change the dynamics of a character that HE created to do those questionable things, so I'll root for Ellie until she leaves the show. The problem is the writing and not the character.

#25   2013/08/27 09:06PM
    genhospchat

Quote cardgirl:
    Quote genhospchat:
    Quote cardgirl: I have never liked Ellie. Her language pattern bugs me. She is to much like Spinelli but worse. She acts like she is superior to others. She has done a lot of dishonest things since she has been on. Not just going into Maxie's records. I think she only did that to get to Maxie not for some altruistic reason.

I loved how she kept telling him the reason she didn't tell him was because she didn't want to lose him. Well, that excuse does not seem to be working so well for her right now. And how dare she tell Spinelli how to handle this right now. He was right he can't just blurt out that it's his and Maxie's baby and not Lante's He was right to when he told Ellie the time to tell him was when she found out.

If she really loved him, she would have told him, and let the chips fall where they may so to speak. I can't wait til she is out of the picture.

She acted the heck out of that scene! Can't wait for the repercussions to Maxie and Britt.

I agree, both of them did a great job with these scenes. I don't think I have ever seen Bradford Anderson act so well, and with so much passion. I think they did a wonderful job.

I don't know how much fallout there will be for Britt. They can sue her for mal practice I think and what this will mean for Maxie will be interesting. I can't wait for the scene's between Maxie and Spinelli. I wonder how soon he will tell her he knows about the baby. Can't wait for that.

It's the first time we saw him not speaking Spin code and without the high pitched voice. Now we see he can act so let's see something more from him, especially since he now has a child he can be with, turn him around to be a little darker.

Britt should lose her job and her license for this.

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2013/08/27 09:09PM
    #26   2013/08/28 12:28AM
    soapcrazy81

I kind of loved the angry spenilli i hope they dont keep quite that the baby is spenilli

#27   2013/08/28 03:29AM
    ransomha

Quote jl4ever: Ellie was written in the beginning with morals and refused to help Tracy with the relish nonsense, but then as usual, RC decided that he would change the dynamics of a character that HE created to do those questionable things, so I'll root for Ellie until she leaves the show. The problem is the writing and not the character.

The first time we saw Ellie she ran an unauthorized DNA test on Danny Morgan. She was flirting with Spin. Unethical from the beginning.

Funniest part of her scene was Franco 's advice to jump off the roof to solve her problems.

#28   2013/08/28 04:14AM
    GHfan78

Quote ransomha:
    Quote jl4ever: Ellie was written in the beginning with morals and refused to help Tracy with the relish nonsense, but then as usual, RC decided that he would change the dynamics of a character that HE created to do those questionable things, so I'll root for Ellie until she leaves the show. The problem is the writing and not the character.

The first time we saw Ellie she ran an unauthorized DNA test on Danny Morgan. She was flirting with Spin. Unethical from the beginning.

Funniest part of her scene was Franco 's advice to jump off the roof to solve her problems.

I was hoping she'd take his advice.

#29   2013/08/28 05:52AM
    ransomha

Quote GHfan78:
    Quote ransomha:

I was hoping she'd take his advice.

Hahah, that cracked me up!

#30   2013/08/28 07:45AM
    tessicapls

Quote cardgirl:
    Quote genhospchat:
    Quote cardgirl: I have never liked Ellie. Her language pattern bugs me. She is to much like Spinelli but worse. She acts like she is superior to others. She has done a lot of dishonest things since she has been on. Not just going into Maxie's records. I think she only did that to get to Maxie not for some altruistic reason.

I loved how she kept telling him the reason she didn't tell him was because she didn't want to lose him. Well, that excuse does not seem to be working so well for her right now. And how dare she tell Spinelli how to handle this right now. He was right he can't just blurt out that it's his and Maxie's baby and not Lante's He was right to when he told Ellie the time to tell him was when she found out.

If she really loved him, she would have told him, and let the chips fall where they may so to speak. I can't wait til she is out of the picture.

She acted the heck out of that scene! Can't wait for the repercussions to Maxie and Britt.

I agree, both of them did a great job with these scenes. I don't think I have ever seen Bradford Anderson act so well, and with so much passion. I think they did a wonderful job.

I don't know how much fallout there will be for Britt. They can sue her for mal practice I think and what this will mean for Maxie will be interesting. I can't wait for the scene's between Maxie and Spinelli. I wonder how soon he will tell her he knows about the baby. Can't wait for that.

Yes, and yes!!! BA has acted so well this week that I am on edge with anticipation...I want to see the BA and KS scenes! Maxie and Spinelli talking about this is going to be heart wrenching and touching. I can't wait!

« 1 2 3 4 5 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list