List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

General Hospital - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: General Hospital Forum :: Ellie, the lier

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Ellie, the lier

Started by ransomha at 2013/08/26 04:27PM
    Latest post: 2013/09/04 07:50PM, Views: 2443, Replies: 44
    « 1 2 3 4 5 » »| page:
    #11   2013/08/27 05:54AM
    Re: Ellie, the lier
    JaneDoe

Quote genhospchat:
    Quote cardgirl: I have never liked Ellie. Her language pattern bugs me. She is to much like Spinelli but worse. She acts like she is superior to others. She has done a lot of dishonest things since she has been on. Not just going into Maxie's records. I think she only did that to get to Maxie not for some altruistic reason.

I loved how she kept telling him the reason she didn't tell him was because she didn't want to lose him. Well, that excuse does not seem to be working so well for her right now. And how dare she tell Spinelli how to handle this right now. He was right he can't just blurt out that it's his and Maxie's baby and not Lante's He was right to when he told Ellie the time to tell him was when she found out.

If she really loved him, she would have told him, and let the chips fall where they may so to speak. I can't wait til she is out of the picture.

She acted the heck out of that scene! Can't wait for the repercussions to Maxie and Britt.

I agree! I can't wait to see how this all unfolds once the truth is out and that The Britch helped hide the secret. Will they go looking into how many eggs are left? Will they find only one.... making them question if Brit really did implant a 2nd egg or if Maxie is telling the truth that the baby is hers and Spins? Inquiring minds want to know!!

#12   2013/08/27 06:05AM
    ransomha

Quote cardgirl: I have never liked Ellie. Her language pattern bugs me. She is to much like Spinelli but worse. She acts like she is superior to others. She has done a lot of dishonest things since she has been on. Not just going into Maxie's records. I think she only did that to get to Maxie not for some altruistic reason.

I loved how she kept telling him the reason she didn't tell him was because she didn't want to lose him. Well, that excuse does not seem to be working so well for her right now. And how dare she tell Spinelli how to handle this right now. He was right he can't just blurt out that it's his and Maxie's baby and not Lante's He was right to when he told Ellie the time to tell him was when she found out.

If she really loved him, she would have told him, and let the chips fall where they may so to speak. I can't wait til she is out of the picture.

Totally agree!
    When something this monumental happens to the person you love and are in a relationship with, it becomes your secret too.
    It's her snooping that put her in this predicament in the first place and she used and lied to Spin to get Maxie's personal info.

#13   2013/08/27 06:07AM
    ransomha

Quote elijahsgotit:
    Quote ransomha:
    Quote stephanie215:
    Quote ransomha: Ellie has done so many questionable things since she's been on the show.

She ran a DNA test on Danny, without permission, because she found the guy asking attractive.
    She used a hospital lab to find the ingredients for relish.
    She tested Britt's DNA without her permission.
    She lied and used Spin to satisfy her own curiosity about Maxie's medicals records.

She lied to the man she said she loved about being a father.

I'm waiting for Spin to show her the door for good.

I agree never really liked her from the beginning. Hope she will be the next to leave.

Very unethical person for someone that's suppose to be so righteous.

This is exactly why I can not stand Ellie. She goes on and on about what a good and honest person she is, how she's all about ethics and doing the right thing and even uses this as reasoning for why she thinks she's better than Maxie when in reality she's worse. At least Maxie's lying for noble reasons, Ellie's motives are 100% selfish. She can swear up and down that she didn't want to hurt Dante and Lulu but she was gonna tell up until the moment she realized that she'd lose Spinelli and that's all she cares about - losing to Maxie. If Ellie had minded her own bussiness months ago, she wouldn't be in this position but I suppose little miss know it all's ethics drove her to that as well

It really amazes me how some of these characters justify their completely unjustifiable behavior lol

Totally agree, she's a fraud. It was Maxie telling her to consider how Spin would take the baby news that stopped her.

#14   2013/08/27 06:48AM
    Bizlet

Quote JaneDoe:
    Quote genhospchat:

She acted the heck out of that scene! Can't wait for the repercussions to Maxie and Britt.

I agree! I can't wait to see how this all unfolds once the truth is out and that The Britch helped hide the secret. Will they go looking into how many eggs are left? Will they find only one.... making them question if Brit really did implant a 2nd egg or if Maxie is telling the truth that the baby is hers and Spins? Inquiring minds want to know!!

Just hope when they outsource the lab when they do all tests. That DNA lab in PC is the most worthless place in existence. They are probably better waiting to see if either child has birth mark to match either farther. Like AJ back in the day of Alan, Rick Webber and Monica.

#15   2013/08/27 06:50AM
    ransomha

Spin says to Ellie, " I can't even look at you" S M A C K , bet that hurt!

#16   2013/08/27 11:12AM
    elijahsgotit

Quote ransomha:
    Quote elijahsgotit:
    Quote ransomha:
    Quote stephanie215:
    Quote ransomha: Ellie has done so many questionable things since she's been on the show.

She ran a DNA test on Danny, without permission, because she found the guy asking attractive.
    She used a hospital lab to find the ingredients for relish.
    She tested Britt's DNA without her permission.
    She lied and used Spin to satisfy her own curiosity about Maxie's medicals records.

She lied to the man she said she loved about being a father.

I'm waiting for Spin to show her the door for good.

I agree never really liked her from the beginning. Hope she will be the next to leave.

Very unethical person for someone that's suppose to be so righteous.

This is exactly why I can not stand Ellie. She goes on and on about what a good and honest person she is, how she's all about ethics and doing the right thing and even uses this as reasoning for why she thinks she's better than Maxie when in reality she's worse. At least Maxie's lying for noble reasons, Ellie's motives are 100% selfish. She can swear up and down that she didn't want to hurt Dante and Lulu but she was gonna tell up until the moment she realized that she'd lose Spinelli and that's all she cares about - losing to Maxie. If Ellie had minded her own bussiness months ago, she wouldn't be in this position but I suppose little miss know it all's ethics drove her to that as well

It really amazes me how some of these characters justify their completely unjustifiable behavior lol

Totally agree, she's a fraud. It was Maxie telling her to consider how Spin would take the baby news that stopped her.

Yep, Ellie is definitely a fraud..Not to mention, a total hypocrite.

#17   2013/08/27 11:34AM
    Howie79

Ok, I know that I am going to get totally crucified for this, but alot of the qualities that I don't like in Ellie are the same ones that I realize I don't like in Robin. Both have a tendency to be hyprocrites and reveal only what benefits them. Although, for Ellie, it does not really benefit her to reveal the truth since she still lost Spin. This is also a quality of late that I am finding very unappealing in Sabrina. It is sort of like, "I am right in what I am doing because it is for a noble cause and for someone I love." Yet, they would judge someone who did the exact same thing and call them out on their behavior.

#18   2013/08/27 11:43AM
    JaneDoe

It sure is hard for Spinelli to fess up the truth to Lulu and Dante now that he knows..... yet he can so easily crucify Ellie for keeping the secret? I do realize that the circumstances are a bit different, but he's still keeping the truth from Lulu and Dante. I really don't want to see this drag on any longer.

#19   2013/08/27 12:03PM
    ransomha

comment on today's show..................

Franco thought Ellie didn't want kids because she didn't want to bring another " ginger into the world" "That they have it tough" SO FUNNY! Gotta love Franco

#20   2013/08/27 12:04PM
    Monkey Mama

Quote Howie79: Ok, I know that I am going to get totally crucified for this, but alot of the qualities that I don't like in Ellie are the same ones that I realize I don't like in Robin. Both have a tendency to be hyprocrites and reveal only what benefits them. Although, for Ellie, it does not really benefit her to reveal the truth since she still lost Spin. This is also a quality of late that I am finding very unappealing in Sabrina. It is sort of like, "I am right in what I am doing because it is for a noble cause and for someone I love." Yet, they would judge someone who did the exact same thing and call them out on their behavior.

I can see what you mean, yes they both are basically good people who have done hypocritical things. But that is human nature. I think this can be true to many of us though.
    For example - My Dad, who is a very ethical and good person (I think) smokes. However growing up he caught me with a cigarette and gave me the 5th degree over it.
    It's the do as I say, not as I do syndrome and I am sure we have ALL been hypocrites in our own lives.
    Some of us almost non-stop on the MB alone

« 1 2 3 4 5 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list