List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

General Hospital - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: General Hospital Forum :: Don't Read If You Don't Want To Know

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Don't Read If You Don't Want To Know

Started by Bettie Davis at 2013/08/26 06:41AM
    Latest post: 2013/08/26 03:13PM, Views: 2269, Replies: 20
    « 1 2 3 » »| page:
    #11   2013/08/26 09:31AM
    Re: Don't Read If You Don't Want To Know
    Howie79

I wouldn't mind a baby story that was "normal" for a soap. No WTD, and definitely no teen pregnancy drama. I would be ok with Michael and Penny having a baby but better still would be Lante finding out that LuLu is pregnant and that she carries the baby. I guess I would really like a happy baby story.

#12   2013/08/26 09:42AM
    melirose

Quote stonecoldhot: Not liking the Silas is Caleb. Hope their not going the vampire route again

I agree, they really need to let go of that vampire story line and stick to soaps.

#13   2013/08/26 09:45AM
    melirose

Quote ransomha:
    Quote Bettie Davis: Wubsnet.com Rummors:

Luke, Laura, Duke, Robert, Anna, all to find
    Robin and Britts baby.

Molly and Rafe end up in bed and Molly gets
    pregnant.

Brad goes to far and ends up dead.

Silas is Caleb.

Lulu gets pregnant

Teens on the run

Will Taylor fake a pregnancy

Scott returns to law

Franco really isn't a Q, Heather lied

Britts baby goes missing along with Sabrina,
    who has them, one word Faison

What's the real difference between "rumors and spoilers"?

I've read about Brad being found dead but, now that we'll have dead Connie, i'm not so sure we'll have two murders.

Also read speculation about Lulu being pregnant.

THANK YOU Bettie for posting these and looking for them.
    FUN and something to think about.

I read a year or so ago that Molly was going to get pregnant with TJ, but it was before Rafe came into the picture.I believe it was around the time either Kristina was gone or just came back. So I do believe now that Molly will be pregnant, but it will be either by TJ or Rafe.

#14   2013/08/26 09:49AM
    melirose

Quote Monkey Mama: I also read that Penny (the girl Michael had a ONS with) comes back with some shocking news for Michael.... do we think baby??!!
    You know it won't be easy for him and Kiki

I believe it. For that short encounter with Michael Penny was too relevant. She will be back...lol

#15   2013/08/26 09:49AM
    Bettie Davis

GH has dealt with a lot of subject's over the years, and maybe teen pregnancy will be one of them, who knows.

#16   2013/08/26 10:26AM
    ransomha

Keep forgetting to mention Bettie, the title of this thread cracks me up.

#17   2013/08/26 12:33PM
    sharonismygirl

Quote ransomha: Keep forgetting to mention Bettie, the title of this thread cracks me up.

I don't believe any of these Rumors are true!...They don't make sense!....How about Silas being Caleb?..And Sabrina and Britt's baby is kidnapped by Faison!..I thought Faison was in Prison!!

The first one sounds really strange!...Robert, Anna, Duke, Luke, Robin and Britts baby!!

Judy

#18   2013/08/26 12:46PM
    stephanie215

Quote sharonismygirl:
    Quote ransomha: Keep forgetting to mention Bettie, the title of this thread cracks me up.

I don't believe any of these Rumors are true!...They don't make sense!....How about Silas being Caleb?..And Sabrina and Britt's baby is kidnapped by Faison!..I thought Faison was in Prison!!

The first one sounds really strange!...Robert, Anna, Duke, Luke, Robin and Britts baby!!

Judy

Rumors is just what they are Rumors. Sometimes they come true and sometimes they don't.

#19   2013/08/26 12:54PM
    Bettie Davis

Quote sharonismygirl:

Judy

Here is something else you wont want to believe and this is a SPOILER.... Faison is coming back to GH!

#20   2013/08/26 02:04PM
    frustratedfan

Quote Bettie Davis: GH has dealt with a lot of subject's over the years, and maybe teen pregnancy will be one of them, who knows.

Was Lulu 18 or over when she got pregnant by Dillion? Can't remember.

« 1 2 3 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list