List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

General Hospital - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: General Hospital Forum :: There are (6) six plus reason why Connie had to go

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

There are (6) six plus reason why Connie had to go

Started by slowze at 2013/08/25 03:59PM
    Latest post: 2013/08/25 04:50PM, Views: 491, Replies: 9
    page:
    #1   2013/08/25 03:59PM
    There are (6) six plus reason why Connie had to go
    slowze

The Main reason is to give Kiki, (Starr), Franco, (Todd), John McB (S. Clay) copious amounts of screen time for these characters. The TPTB to keep shoving them down our throats week in week out - even after some say they do not care for their talent on this program. Next Ava, Morgan, Julian (D. West), and Olivia, just to name a few. However, the TPTB have chartered a new course for GH and old GH is only a glimmer in its wake.

#2   2013/08/25 04:08PM
    Re: There are (6) six plus reason why Connie had to go
    bella jasam

Please do not put spoilers in the title thread. Some of us do not know that Connie and Kate is being written off.

#3   2013/08/25 04:13PM
    oltllover

@bellajasam. there has been alot of debate on here lately about spoilers in titles etc. and while I personally don;t like to see them while the episode is airing(I think its unfair) I do believe that once an episode has aired (3 days ago) all bets are off. JMO

#4   2013/08/25 04:14PM
    slowze

Quote bella jasam: Please do not put spoilers in the title thread. Some of us do not know that Connie and Kate is being written off.

That is not a spoiler that is a coming and going list out of several soap magzines - which happens to be several weeks old.

#5   2013/08/25 04:16PM
    oltllover

Quote slowze: The Main reason is to give Kiki, (Starr), Franco, (Todd), John McB (S. Clay) copious amounts of screen time for these characters. The TPTB to keep shoving them down our throats week in week out - even after some say they do not care for their talent on this program. Next Ava, Morgan, Julian (D. West), and Olivia, just to name a few. However, the TPTB have chartered a new course for GH and old GH is only a glimmer in its wake.

I have no idea why tptb didn't re sign KSu but as of late Franco and Silas are barely on Kiki is a different story these writers have been with the show for well over a year and the numbers are up. I seriously doubt that getting rid of ONE actor is all about making room for 7 actors.

#6   2013/08/25 04:37PM
    bella jasam

Quote slowze:
    Quote bella jasam: Please do not put spoilers in the title thread. Some of us do not know that Connie and Kate is being written off.

That is not a spoiler that is a coming and going list out of several soap magzines - which happens to be several weeks old.

Are you absolutely sure every single person here reads soap magazines?

#7   2013/08/25 04:39PM
    bella jasam

Quote oltllover: @bellajasam. there has been alot of debate on here lately about spoilers in titles etc. and while I personally don;t like to see them while the episode is airing(I think its unfair) I do believe that once an episode has aired (3 days ago) all bets are off. JMO

I realize that but that does not mean she is leaving the show unless it is a SPOILER.

#8   2013/08/25 04:46PM
    oltllover

Quote bella jasam:
    Quote oltllover: @bellajasam. there has been alot of debate on here lately about spoilers in titles etc. and while I personally don;t like to see them while the episode is airing(I think its unfair) I do believe that once an episode has aired (3 days ago) all bets are off. JMO

I realize that but that does not mean she is leaving the show unless it is a SPOILER.

Its been known for a couple of months now that she was leaving. People on here have been talking about it on and off since it was announced. I realize people have busy lives and maybe you didn't know but the majority of posters did know, Just like the other story of who is coming back thats all over the mags and twitter etc. and gh made the announcement as well, at some point things stop being "spoilers" and become common knowledge with fans. just sayin, not arguing there has been too much of that lately.

#9   2013/08/25 04:47PM
    ashuri-chan

Oh so Connie's dumb newspaper got more screen time and they had to cut her to give these form OLTL actors more time even though they are in just about every damn storyline currently on the damn show! Pardon my language but if this is correct then that is kind of dumb. Sounds like a budget cut to me. I'm just going to settle on the reason that she was killed to give Soliva a chance. That's still their couple name right?

Anyways this isn't a spoiler. Some people are just too sensitive. Didn't someone say that the comings and goings are not spoilers? I think a mod said it and someone else reiterated it.

#10   2013/08/25 04:50PM
    Bettie Davis

Quote bella jasam:
    Quote slowze:

Are you absolutely sure every single person here reads soap magazines?

I do!

page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list