List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

General Hospital - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: General Hospital Forum :: Possible SpoilerAlert....I don't get it

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Possible SpoilerAlert....I don't get it

Started by Niki6682 at 2013/08/24 05:38AM
    Latest post: 2013/08/24 05:45AM, Views: 711, Replies: 1
    page:
    #1   2013/08/24 05:38AM
    Possible SpoilerAlert....I don't get it
    Niki6682

Ok so I read that Spinelli and Maxie may have to team up against Dante and Lulu and that Maxie will go on the run with the baby.

Assuming this is true, I don't get the reasoning. So what, they tell Lante the truth and they don't believe it? Wouldn't a DNA test solve that problem? (Yes, I know DNA test and soaps don't typically go well) But, it's not like Lante would try to keep the baby if she is not theirs and I can't believe that they would just assume everyone is lying especially with Ellie to back it up.

#2   2013/08/24 05:45AM
    Re: Possible SpoilerAlert....I don't get it
    oltllover

I think there are alot of speculations right now. I would think that no one will believe her and maybe Spinelli and Ellie keep quiet at first, with BA going on recurring status and I would assume at some point before the end of the year KS going on maternity leave tptb will come up with some crazy s/l to explain their absence and maybe it will be some sort of custody battle type thing, in soaps its never simple heck in real life something like this would not be simple.

page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list