List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

General Hospital - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: General Hospital Forum :: AJ is a total waist of space

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

AJ is a total waist of space

Started by anita2310 at 2013/08/23 10:02PM
    Latest post: 2013/08/24 07:59PM, Views: 270, Replies: 5
    page:
    #1   2013/08/23 10:02PM
    AJ is a total waist of space
    anita2310

What is Michael and all the other delusional Q's see in this total piece of crap that is called AJ. He is abusive to women and he can not take any responsibility for his own actions.

I can not stand him please get rid of him he makes my skin crawl and I FF all his scenes as I can not stomach him.

Well that felt good to get that out LOL:)

#2   2013/08/24 12:40AM
    Re: AJ is a total waist of space
    elijahsgotit

Amen to that lol Unfortunately, AJ does seem to have some fans but I feel the same way and can't for the life of me figure out how anyone could support a man that goes around choking women because he doesn't get his way

#3   2013/08/24 05:26AM
    anita2310

Quote anita2310: What is Michael and all the other delusional Q's see in this total piece of crap that is called AJ. He is abusive to women and he can not take any responsibility for his own actions.

I can not stand him please get rid of him he makes my skin crawl and I FF all his scenes as I can not stomach him.

Well that felt good to get that out LOL:)

Oh my I spelled waste wrong, well either way AJ is still an abusive prick and I just can't for the life of me understand why Michael is making all kinds of excuses for AJ's verbally abusing Liz. How dare he speak to her that way and to say to a mother who lost a child that is was her fault well he is a big fat prick and someone should put him in his place and that is behind bars.

But instead everyone will make excuses for him. Oh poor AJ he is so miss understood. Misunderstood my ass!

#4   2013/08/24 05:55PM
    Rena54

I never liked A.J. - and they only brought him back to fill Jason's role and they need another bad guy - Sonny is sooo boring - Sean is sooo boring - Jerry Jax is gone - Faison is gone - the Cassadine's are gone - so they had to fill in for a bad guy role.

#5   2013/08/24 07:25PM
    Nita Lou

Totally agree, the very sight of AJ makes my skin crawl. A first class jerk, abusive to women. Will lie cheat or steal to get his way. Sick to death Michael bonded with him. A joke AJ running ELQ he couldn't run a lemonade stand as well as a 5 year old. I wish he would be written off but is doubtful. I read Michael's going to turn on Sonny and stick with AJ. So disgusting IMO I FFWD all scenes when I see him. He's a big cry baby blames others for his miserable life. Liz deserves what she got from him as for his telling her she's the reason Jake's gone. We all know the jerk will say he was drinking didn't know what he said. Yeah right...

#6   2013/08/24 07:59PM
    ashuri-chan

Hey sonny isn't no better. didn't he tell Carly he would kill her if he found out she was part of the hit gone wrong? something like that. And he had Shawn kidnap Connie.

I still don't get why he is mad at her for revealing the truth about Kiki. Eh I guess he would prefer to win even if it's a lie.

I started to dislike him after he slept with Carly. Like why would go back to that.....THAT! Ew!

page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list