List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

General Hospital - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: General Hospital Forum :: So here's a twist

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

So here's a twist

Started by cardgirl at 2013/08/23 04:13PM
    Latest post: 2013/08/23 09:02PM, Views: 980, Replies: 5
    page:
    #1   2013/08/23 04:13PM
    So here's a twist
    cardgirl

It was really bothering me that this new doctor did not notice that in Maxie's medical records it showed she had a miscarriage in January. We know this because Ellie hacked into Maxie's records and saw it, and assumed Britt used one of the TWO remaining embryo's to impregnate Maxie again. But Maxie confessed to Ellie that the baby was Spinelli's, so Ellie would not go to the hospital to see if there was only one embryo left. Knowing she would find two.

We know Britt knew this all along about Maxie carrying her own baby but she had to take a leave and the new doctor took over. How did she NOT notice something was amiss? Poor training perhaps? Annnywaaay...here is my twist.

Some of us think Britt stole one of the remaining embryo's to make herself pregnant. But what if she didn't and the baby she is carrying is some freak child Mommy Dearest concocted? This would still leave two of Lante's embryo's left.

Sooo what if out of her fierce guilt at knowing Maxie's was not carrying Lante's child, Ellie offers to become a new surrogate for Lante. Would Lante allow her to do this? Would they trust her? I think this would solve a lot of problems for everyone especially if Britt is NOT carrying Lante's baby. I even went back to the daily updates in May where Maxie and Ellie talk about the baby being hers and Ellie clearly says there were two other embryo's which could still be there. I just think this could make for good story. Maybe.

#2   2013/08/23 04:26PM
    Re: So here's a twist
    BringBackStarr

I am sticking with MY twist....

Brittas child is the biological child of LuLu and Stavros..The timing works..We KNOW that Stavros and Helena met with Dr.O.

Luke and Laura have a storyline together coming up (Their grandchild being fathered by their greatest enemy would fit that bill)

GH clearly hates happy couples---so the end of Lulu and Dante are upon us....Lulu cant help but love her child---Dante will reject the StavroSpawn----this will lead to their breakup...

This twist will also affect the Britta/Nick pairing...LOTS of story here...

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2013/08/23 04:27PM
    #3   2013/08/23 04:34PM
    Trueheart 6

Quote cardgirl: It was really bothering me that this new doctor did not notice that in Maxie's medical records it showed she had a miscarriage in January. We know this because Ellie hacked into Maxie's records and saw it, and assumed Britt used one of the TWO remaining embryo's to impregnate Maxie again. But Maxie confessed to Ellie that the baby was Spinelli's, so Ellie would not go to the hospital to see if there was only one embryo left. Knowing she would find two.

We know Britt knew this all along about Maxie carrying her own baby but she had to take a leave and the new doctor took over. How did she NOT notice something was amiss? Poor training perhaps? Annnywaaay...here is my twist.

Some of us think Britt stole one of the remaining embryo's to make herself pregnant. But what if she didn't and the baby she is carrying is some freak child Mommy Dearest concocted? This would still leave two of Lante's embryo's left.

Sooo what if out of her fierce guilt at knowing Maxie's was not carrying Lante's child, Ellie offers to become a new surrogate for Lante. Would Lante allow her to do this? Would they trust her? I think this would solve a lot of problems for everyone especially if Britt is NOT carrying Lante's baby. I even went back to the daily updates in May where Maxie and Ellie talk about the baby being hers and Ellie clearly says there were two other embryo's which could still be there. I just think this could make for good story. Maybe.

I know from personal experience that doctors only scan your chart if that. My son was in the hospital 4 times this past year and every time they brought in a new doctor we would have to tell them the story from the beginning, while they held the chart in their hand. I even made comment several times that all his info was in the chart and basically they ignored my comment and asked me about his condition. So basically the actors are just acting true to form as doctors. I know the nurses update patient's charts on the computer but the doctors don't seem to check that info either. So any recent info on the show would be the only thing the doctor would notice, not what happened months prior.

#4   2013/08/23 04:40PM
    Gemma L.

What about Britt and Dante which places her in Sonny's world.

#5   2013/08/23 04:48PM
    BringBackStarr

Quote Gemma L.: What about Britt and Dante which places her in Sonny's world.

THAT would be a cool twist....Britta dropping of little Dominic for Lulu to babysit?...

#6   2013/08/23 09:02PM
    oliveyou

Quote cardgirl: It was really bothering me that this new doctor did not notice that in Maxie's medical records it showed she had a miscarriage in January. We know this because Ellie hacked into Maxie's records and saw it, and assumed Britt used one of the TWO remaining embryo's to impregnate Maxie again. But Maxie confessed to Ellie that the baby was Spinelli's, so Ellie would not go to the hospital to see if there was only one embryo left. Knowing she would find two.

Britt mentioned whenever she went on leave for her "illness" that she would remove the miscarriage/new pregnancy from Maxie's chart so her new ob/gyn would be none-the-wiser.

page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list