List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

General Hospital - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: General Hospital Forum :: what if ava had twins

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

what if ava had twins

Started by atwtfanalways at 2013/08/23 03:45PM
    Latest post: 2013/08/24 10:20PM, Views: 546, Replies: 5
    page:
    #1   2013/08/23 03:45PM
    what if ava had twins
    atwtfanalways

ava could of had twins kiki and ellie with 2 different fathers silas for kiki and franco for ellie because i read that ellie is the Q heir..i mean i have seen twins with 2 different fathers on the soaps and it's possible..think about it this would be a great twist..ava looks like she is hiding something and this could be it..i love to see who ellie's parents really are

#2   2013/08/23 03:58PM
    Re: what if ava had twins
    stephanie215

Quote atwtfanalways: ava could of had twins kiki and ellie with 2 different fathers silas for kiki and franco for ellie because i read that ellie is the Q heir..i mean i have seen twins with 2 different fathers on the soaps and it's possible..think about it this would be a great twist..ava looks like she is hiding something and this could be it..i love to see who ellie's parents really are

Ava is probably hiding something, but PLEASE PLEASE no more twin stories for a long time.

#3   2013/08/23 04:09PM
    BringBackStarr

I actually speculated awhile back about Ava and twins...I am for this---but there isnt really a reason for her to have given one of them away..But I would support a very soap twist...

Perhaps Feminix is Kinkys twin?

#4   2013/08/23 04:43PM
    Gemma L.

Quote atwtfanalways: ava could of had twins kiki and ellie with 2 different fathers silas for kiki and franco for ellie because i read that ellie is the Q heir..i mean i have seen twins with 2 different fathers on the soaps and it's possible..think about it this would be a great twist..ava looks like she is hiding something and this could be it..i love to see who ellie's parents really are

I don't see Ava hiding a twin, what would be the reason. If Ellie is the lost Q then perhaps we will have another mother on the scene. It is possible Ellie was adopted or raised in an orphanage. She is a little odd.

#5   2013/08/23 04:43PM
    Trueheart 6

Well maybe Franco is Ellie's dad. It would make sense being she is supposed (warning spoiler here)... Talk Franco off the roof this next week. They will maybe have some chemistry or connection here. So Father and daughter sounds good I guess. I'm still having trouble seeing Todd as Franco though. I don't like it. I would have rather had Todd come back as a whole new character, than one i still picture as being James Franco.

#6   2013/08/24 10:20PM
    jl4ever

Just say, no. Franco should be dead. Ellie as AJ's daughter from when he was with Nikki Langston years ago or even Tracy's kid from when she was off the show years ago.

page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list