List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

General Hospital - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: General Hospital Forum :: Julian

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Julian

Started by corazon at 2013/08/23 02:57PM
    Latest post: 2013/08/23 06:07PM, Views: 549, Replies: 4
    page:
    #1   2013/08/23 02:57PM
    Julian
    corazon

This story line is going to be interesting. I hope they don't drag it out forever. I like Julian, gangster or not.

#2   2013/08/23 03:05PM
    Re: Julian
    NYsunflower

Quote corazon: This story line is going to be interesting. I hope they don't drag it out forever. I like Julian, gangster or not.

I like him too. Maybe it is just the actor, but I'm hoping he turns out to be a good guy. Sonny was looking for someone to take over his business, maybe Julian will be the guy. Or maybe he will change his mind about being a gangster once he realizes he has children and he falls in love with Alexis. I saw some real potential for chemistry in that hug. I'm looking forward to the storyline.

#3   2013/08/23 03:11PM
    oltllover

I hope he sticks around to Alexis needs a real love interest and the fact that he even remembers his one night stand with her 30plus years ago is impressive how many guys would maybe he had real feelings for her.

#4   2013/08/23 03:19PM
    ransomha

Quote NYsunflower:
    Quote corazon: This story line is going to be interesting. I hope they don't drag it out forever. I like Julian, gangster or not.

I like him too. Maybe it is just the actor, but I'm hoping he turns out to be a good guy. Sonny was looking for someone to take over his business, maybe Julian will be the guy. Or maybe he will change his mind about being a gangster once he realizes he has children and he falls in love with Alexis. I saw some real potential for chemistry in that hug. I'm looking forward to the storyline.

Sonny was looking for someone to take over his business? Never heard that before. He just told Luke on Thursday that as long as he runs PC his family is safe. Never heard him mention retiring,

#5   2013/08/23 06:07PM
    NYsunflower

Quote ransomha:
    Quote NYsunflower:

Sonny was looking for someone to take over his business? Never heard that before. He just told Luke on Thursday that as long as he runs PC his family is safe. Never heard him mention retiring,

I'm sorry, I didn't mean actively looking but back when Dante was Dominic he was thinking of grooming him to take over when he retired. These guys always have someone in mind to take over usually a son, but Sonny dosn't want any of his kids involved. Actually I would love to go back to the good ole days when gangsters who killed people who got in their way were the bad guys. Since I like the Sonny charachter I would like to see him leave the business behind. I'm just glad he is back to being charming again.

His line to Luke about as long as I'm in charge... Was pretty ominous.

page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list