List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

General Hospital - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: General Hospital Forum :: SPOILERS---Dr.O!!...AJ!!...The Jeromes!!!

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

SPOILERS---Dr.O!!...AJ!!...The Jeromes!!!

Started by BringBackStarr at 2013/08/23 02:05PM
    Latest post: 2013/08/24 08:52PM, Views: 1619, Replies: 6
    page:
    #1   2013/08/23 02:05PM
    SPOILERS---Dr.O!!...AJ!!...The Jeromes!!!
    BringBackStarr

Connie sees the light!!!

Spinelli and Ellie---Over....Will Spinelli and Maxie team up against LuLu and Dante?

Michael fears for AJs safety and sides with AJ against Sonny...

Dr.O....She has a whole new deck of cards coming our way...This lady is NOT going down anytime soon...

LuLu and Dante realize they have a problem---And her name is Maxie!!!

FrancoTodd walks around PC trying to convince people he is nice....

Sonny lets his guard down---Opening a door for Julian....

Tracy/Luke/Laura/Scott-----Luke continues his search---Laura worries---Scott is frustrated---and Tracy tries to prepare for Lukes demise....

Silas and Sam continue to grow----A spurned Ava THEN sets her sights on SAM!!...She has the Danny/Julian secret----will she use it?

Duke and Anna set their sites on the Jerome mystery....

Connies death actually puts a roadblock on the Sonny/Olivia pairing.....Will Carly step in?

Julian drags Lucy into his revenge plans because of the death of his father...

#2   2013/08/23 02:52PM
    Re: SPOILERS---Dr.O!!...AJ!!...The Jeromes!!!
    Nita Lou

Read your posts... if I may ask, how do you get your info?
    Very interesting.. so just wondered. Thanks..

#3   2013/08/23 03:51PM
    BringBackStarr

Quote Nita Lou: Read your posts... if I may ask, how do you get your info?
    Very interesting.. so just wondered. Thanks..

A combo of Soap Digest---and Soaps in depth....

Last week I skipped spoilers because I didnt want to spill the "Georgie Ghost" appearance or the "Laura in the Alden basement" spoilers (tho I DID hint a couple of weeks ago that Laura was going to catch up to Luke and Holly)...

The new Soap Digest has FALL PREVIEW for anyone in extra info...I didnt list it all---

Soap Digest DID say that Dr. O is going to be EXPANDING her power----which I thought was an interesting choice of words!

#4   2013/08/23 11:34PM
    PuNkRoCk PrI...

Thanks for the spoilers !

I knew Ava's crazy ass was going after Sam because of this Silas thing and now that she knows that Sam is her niece ...

As long as no one touches Danny I be fine . His kidnapping storylines are getting old .

#5   2013/08/24 03:48AM
    Bizlet

I don't remember how directly was Lucy involved in Victor Jerome death.

#6   2013/08/24 08:17AM
    Howie79

Quote Bizlet: I don't remember how directly was Lucy involved in Victor Jerome death.

Wasn't Victor in love w/Lucy and when he realized that she didn't love him he choked on a locket that he bought for her? I could be wrong, but for some reason that storyline sticks in my head.

#7   2013/08/24 08:52PM
    PuNkRoCk PrI...

Quote Howie79:
    Quote Bizlet: I don't remember how directly was Lucy involved in Victor Jerome death.

Wasn't Victor in love w/Lucy and when he realized that she didn't love him he choked on a locket that he bought for her? I could be wrong, but for some reason that storyline sticks in my head.

Yeah , he choked on the locket he had engraved for Lucy . When she rejected his affections for her he swallowed it . Lucy got Alan to help get rid of the body .

It makes sense as to why Julian would want to get revenge on Lucy in his crazy mind if she didn't reject his father he would still be alive .

page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list