List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

General Hospital - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: General Hospital Forum :: aww Michael and Kiki touching each other hands!!!!

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

aww Michael and Kiki touching each other hands!!!!

Started by gulla at 2013/08/23 11:44AM
    Latest post: 2013/08/23 03:23PM, Views: 374, Replies: 7
    page:
    #1   2013/08/23 11:44AM
    aww Michael and Kiki touching each other hands!!!!
    gulla

love these two.once the truth is out about Morgan lying I hope these two get together.they are so cute together.they can't help it they want one another.

#2   2013/08/23 11:54AM
    Re: aww Michael and Kiki touching each other hands!!!!
    ransomha

Michael needs to BACK OFF and stay away from his brother's WIFE.

He's being a poacher. Disgusted with him.

#3   2013/08/23 12:04PM
    stephanie215

Yes I know you can't turn your feelings off and on, but you can control your actions. Michael is betraying his brother. Kiki is betraying her NOW husband. It's called Self Control.

#4   2013/08/23 12:10PM
    mt thoughts

So you guys are saying that it's ok that Morgan lied to her face. She deserved to know who her father was. Would you really want to be married to someone who could lie about something that big?

#5   2013/08/23 12:12PM
    ransomha

Quote mt thoughts: So you guys are saying that it's ok that Morgan lied to her face. She deserved to know who her father was. Would you really want to be married to someone who could lie about something that big?

She lied to him too, about her feelings.

Let them give it a try without Michael touching and pulling at her. She's MARRIED and it's Michael's BROTHER.

#6   2013/08/23 12:16PM
    stephanie215

Quote mt thoughts: So you guys are saying that it's ok that Morgan lied to her face. She deserved to know who her father was. Would you really want to be married to someone who could lie about something that big?

No Morgan should have not lied, but Kiki did marry him. The only thing I am saying is that Michael should keep his hands off. They are brothers Michael should respect that.

#7   2013/08/23 02:42PM
    Nita Lou

Morgan has manipulated Kiki from get go. He's a immature 19 year old spoiled little rich brat living off his parents. How could he support her on his own? Kiki wouldn't have accepted Morgan's ring nor would have married him had she known Michael wasn't her cousin. IMO Kiki owes Morgan nada he's lied to her over and over, still lying to her to this day. Morgan should have told the truth then let her choose. Relationships based on lies never work, they're doomed from day one! True she shouldn't have let Morgan talk her into marriage. I think she wanted to get away from mommy dearest Ava... and that was wrong on her part. MO no offense to any one on this post. Thanks...

#8   2013/08/23 03:23PM
    ransomha

Quote Nita Lou: Morgan has manipulated Kiki from get go. He's a immature 19 year old spoiled little rich brat living off his parents. How could he support her on his own? Kiki wouldn't have accepted Morgan's ring nor would have married him had she known Michael wasn't her cousin. IMO Kiki owes Morgan nada he's lied to her over and over, still lying to her to this day. Morgan should have told the truth then let her choose. Relationships based on lies never work, they're doomed from day one! True she shouldn't have let Morgan talk her into marriage. I think she wanted to get away from mommy dearest Ava... and that was wrong on her part. MO no offense to any one on this post. Thanks...

No offense taken. Love your passion even though i'm on the other side of the fence. Nice to debate in a respectful way! Nice posting with YOU!

page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list