List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

General Hospital - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: General Hospital Forum :: Spoiler Talk: Robin

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Spoiler Talk: Robin

Started by melirose at 2013/08/23 10:16AM
    Latest post: 2013/08/23 01:04PM, Views: 720, Replies: 2
    page:
    #1   2013/08/23 10:16AM
    Spoiler Talk: Robin
    melirose

Not sure if this was already posted on the boards, but it was confirmed that Robin is coming back on contract in the fall which could be anywhere between Sept 22 and Dec. 21. So much for Sabrina and Patrick. Although Sabrina is annoying I really liked her with him. oh well....

#2   2013/08/23 11:49AM
    Re: Spoiler Talk: Robin
    Monkey Mama

Quote melirose: Not sure if this was already posted on the boards, but it was confirmed that Robin is coming back on contract in the fall which could be anywhere between Sept 22 and Dec. 21. So much for Sabrina and Patrick. Although Sabrina is annoying I really liked her with him. oh well....

I like Patrick with either but you never know.... Robin might not be the same girl she was. She may not remember him or want him back. They could try to work thing back together like it was before and not be the same and go their separate ways. You never know....
    BUT no matter who he ends up with I will be VERY glad that Emma will have her Mom back!! Good for her

#3   2013/08/23 01:04PM
    Re: Spoiler Talk: Robin
    melirose

Quote Monkey Mama:
    Quote melirose: Not sure if this was already posted on the boards, but it was confirmed that Robin is coming back on contract in the fall which could be anywhere between Sept 22 and Dec. 21. So much for Sabrina and Patrick. Although Sabrina is annoying I really liked her with him. oh well....

I like Patrick with either but you never know.... Robin might not be the same girl she was. She may not remember him or want him back. They could try to work thing back together like it was before and not be the same and go their separate ways. You never know....
    BUT no matter who he ends up with I will be VERY glad that Emma will have her Mom back!! Good for her

I agree. It's definitely not going to be an automatic Robin and Patrick back together. I also had another theory for when Robin came back, mind you I didn't think she was coming back this soon. My theory was Patrick was going to get engaged with Sabrina and then on the day of their wedding, BOOM!! Robin shows up!lol

page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list