List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

General Hospital - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: General Hospital Forum :: Ghost Georgie had me all choked up...

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Ghost Georgie had me all choked up...

Started by ghfanfare at 2013/08/23 09:40AM
    Latest post: 2013/08/23 03:20PM, Views: 366, Replies: 5
    page:
    #1   2013/08/23 09:40AM
    Ghost Georgie had me all choked up...
    ghfanfare

Wow. Great scenes with Georgie and Maxie. Also, when Georgie kissed Felicia and Mac, I felt teary eyed.

All this time later, I am still mad that they killed off Georgie. That was a big, big mistake.

But I am glad that this regime has at least brought her back to talk to Maxie in spirit. Thanks, RC and FV.

#2   2013/08/23 09:58AM
    Re: Ghost Georgie had me all choked up...
    Lizzytish

I was too. I don't know how or why they killed off that character and let that young lady go. She's wonderful.

#3   2013/08/23 10:02AM
    ghfanfare

Quote Lizzytish: I was too. I don't know how or why they killed off that character and let that young lady go. She's wonderful.

Georgie was such a sweet loving character. That's still missing on GH.

#4   2013/08/23 10:19AM
    tessicapls

I didn't watch often when Georgie was on, but always enjoyed the character when I did see the show and she was on. I have literally cried like a baby during all of their scenes in recent weeks. I agree that it was a fantastic move to bring her back as a spirit, and I have very much enjoyed having her. I'm a Spixie fan, so yesterday was really good for me:)

#5   2013/08/23 11:59AM
    Axl Rose

That's why I wish Georgie were here right now and that perhaps Frisco he knows about Georgie being alive and perhaps he could have found her as soon as he left town

#6   2013/08/23 03:20PM
    taramartin

I miss her too. At the time I thought it was a shame to kill off the pure voice of reason on the show.

page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list