List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

General Hospital - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: General Hospital Forum :: Mac & Feliscia

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Mac & Feliscia

Started by olga vqz. at 2013/08/22 04:11PM
    Latest post: 2013/08/23 03:35PM, Views: 404, Replies: 7
    page:
    #1   2013/08/22 04:11PM
    Mac & Feliscia
    olga vqz.

My heart brook for Felicsha when all the grandparents went to see the baby. Then when Gorgie bent down to kiss them. I know I didn't spell her name right. But y'all know who I'm talking about.

#2   2013/08/22 06:48PM
    Re: Mac & Feliscia
    GHfan78

I agree....it was a very touching scene.

Just so you know the names are spelled "Felicia" and "Georgie".

#3   2013/08/22 08:14PM
    smoken

While I am not a Mac and felica fan I thought the sceans were great I just wish they would give them more screen time and a story. I still think Mac should be with someone that makes him happy, I wish they would have had something with Frisco maxies dad it bothers me they could not figure out a better story for Frisco were he could be there for maxie, and find him a new love and Mac and felica could be happy.

#4   2013/08/23 12:30AM
    genhospchat

Quote olga vqz.: My heart brook for Felicsha when all the grandparents went to see the baby. Then when Gorgie bent down to kiss them. I know I didn't spell her name right. But y'all know who I'm talking about.

I teared up when Georgie bent down to kiss them.

#5   2013/08/23 02:01PM
    olga vqz.

Thank u for correcting me.

#6   2013/08/23 02:23PM
    Monkey Mama

Quote genhospchat:
    Quote olga vqz.: My heart brook for Felicsha when all the grandparents went to see the baby. Then when Gorgie bent down to kiss them. I know I didn't spell her name right. But y'all know who I'm talking about.

I teared up when Georgie bent down to kiss them.

Me too.... I really liked her and I'm still bothered that they killed her off. The interactions with her & Maxie are just incredible.

#7   2013/08/23 03:23PM
    Nita Lou

Couldn't agree more loved Georgie, sad they wrote her off. Georgie and Maxi were great, scenes with them the other day were very touching, brought tears to my eyes. Really got to me when Georgie bent down to kiss Mac and Felicia... sweet yet sad.

#8   2013/08/23 03:35PM
    cardgirl

I love that Georgie always seems to be Maxie's guiding force in life and in death. I kind of felt sorry for Maxie. The baby came and nobody except Mac and Felicia could have given a flying crap about Maxie and her well being. Talk about Lulu being selfish. Her only worry was that Maxie would be to attached to "her" baby. Lulu doesn't know that the baby isn't hers and Dante's yet, she could at least show some appreciation. You would think that since Maxie had the baby for them, Lante would want her to be a special part of the babies life. To bad Mac and Felicia and Spinelli seem to be the only ones who care about Maxie.

page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list