List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

General Hospital - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: General Hospital Forum :: Spin..... ( 8-22-13)

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Spin..... ( 8-22-13)

Started by ransomha at 2013/08/22 12:07PM
    Latest post: 2013/08/25 01:05PM, Views: 3047, Replies: 43
    « 1 2 3 4 5 » »| page:
    #31   2013/08/23 12:01PM
    Re: Spin..... ( 8-22-13)
    stephanie215

Quote ransomha: This will be the end of Spin and Ellie.

She betrayed him about the thing that means the most to him.

Without honesty, they have nothing.

I agree the hurt on his face. I don't ever think I saw such intense from him though.

#32   2013/08/23 12:04PM
    ransomha

Quote stephanie215:
    Quote ransomha: This will be the end of Spin and Ellie.

She betrayed him about the thing that means the most to him.

Without honesty, they have nothing.

I agree the hurt on his face. I don't ever think I saw such intense from him though.

He rocked his scenes for sure!

Hope they don't drag this out and Maxie and Spin get their baby. It's a simple DNA test......

#33   2013/08/23 12:12PM
    oltllover

Quote oltllover:
    Quote ransomha: Spin is KNOCKING IT OUT OF THE BALL PARK TODAY!!!!!!

See ya later Ellie girl.

Tried to modify this but my phone is stupid. I agree he was great today. Raw emotion without all the spinnelli speak just real anger, confusion love/hate. Good stuff

#34   2013/08/23 12:30PM
    Soapnexis

It's a simple DNA test......

Iknow this isn't supposed to be funny but it is General Hospital. DNA tests are never simple

#35   2013/08/23 12:32PM
    ransomha

Quote Soapnexis: It's a simple DNA test......

Iknow this isn't supposed to be funny but it is General Hospital. DNA tests are never simple

Hahah, you got me there!

#36   2013/08/23 12:37PM
    cardgirl

I wonder if Spin will be as mad at Maxie for not telling him about the baby? I don't get this though, if Ellie tricked Spinelli into breaking into Maxie's records and she found out Maxie was pregnant with her own child, how come the new doctor would not have seen that and not questioned it?

Regardless, I am glad Ellie will be out of the picture. So glad Spin figured out her reasons were purely selfish, right down to wanting to have a baby with him. I wonder if her will tell Lante right away. This is gonna get messier I think. Getting the baby back to Spixie will not be as simple as it looks. All the legal implications are gonna make for great story.

#37   2013/08/23 12:43PM
    ransomha

Quote cardgirl: I wonder if Spin will be as mad at Maxie for not telling him about the baby? I don't get this though, if Ellie tricked Spinelli into breaking into Maxie's records and she found out Maxie was pregnant with her own child, how come the new doctor would not have seen that and not questioned it?

Regardless, I am glad Ellie will be out of the picture. So glad Spin figured out her reasons were purely selfish, right down to wanting to have a baby with him. I wonder if her will tell Lante right away. This is gonna get messier I think. Getting the baby back to Spixie will not be as simple as it looks. All the legal implications are gonna make for great story.

I agree!
    I think he'll be furious with Maxie too BUT, she's lying in a hospital bed and she just gave him a daughter. He'll be more forgiving to her.

No one will believe them i'm sure.

#38   2013/08/23 01:54PM
    cardgirl

Quote ransomha:
    Quote cardgirl: I wonder if Spin will be as mad at Maxie for not telling him about the baby? I don't get this though, if Ellie tricked Spinelli into breaking into Maxie's records and she found out Maxie was pregnant with her own child, how come the new doctor would not have seen that and not questioned it?

I agree!
    I think he'll be furious with Maxie too BUT, she's lying in a hospital bed and she just gave him a daughter. He'll be more forgiving to her.

No one will believe them i'm sure.

I'm dying to see how everyone reacts. Maybe Lulu and Dante will sue Maxie for breech of contract... and the doctor's for mal-practice. They have good cases for both. I know not real soapy but would be interesting. I just hope a DNA test does not reveal something else other than the baby being Spixie's. Just speculating.

#39   2013/08/23 01:58PM
    Quest1743

I didn't read this anywhere, but it is clear as day that Britt is carrying Dante and Lulu's baby. We know she had access to the fertilized eggs. It would be great if Spinelli and Maxie get their baby and Dante and Lulu theirs. Then Robin can return to Patrick and they can make a sister or brother for Emma. I never have been a Sabrina fan. Don't like her with Patrick. Britt can hang out with Nicholas. They both have crazy relatives.

#40   2013/08/23 03:00PM
    corazon

Quote stephanie215: I just hope he does not keep it a secret, but I am glad the secret is out!

« 1 2 3 4 5 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list