List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

General Hospital - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: General Hospital Forum :: Spin..... ( 8-22-13)

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Spin..... ( 8-22-13)

Started by ransomha at 2013/08/22 12:07PM
    Latest post: 2013/08/25 01:05PM, Views: 2818, Replies: 43
    « 1 2 3 4 5 » »| page:
    #21   2013/08/23 06:55AM
    Re: Spin..... ( 8-22-13)
    stonecoldhot

Quote oltllover:
    Quote stonecoldhot:
    Quote ransomha:
    Quote stonecoldhot:
    Quote ransomha:
    Quote theresao:
    Quote ransomha:
    Quote Mrs. Lansing: Now that the paternity has been revealed so too will be the role Maxie's OB played in it. She'll wind up losing her license just like her mother.

I'm pretty sure I read she just signed a 4 year contract. Maybe she'll just take on the role of Princess to Nic's Prince.

Let's see, she just allowed Prince Nic's baby sister to anticipate the birth of her child for nine months and now to start bonding with her baby girl, knowing all along the child was not Lulu's. Yeah, Nic will welcome Britt with open arms.

And that's one she can't blame on her mom. That's all on her.

Wouldn't that fall under patient/doctor confidentiality?

I wouldn't think Britt could tell anyone about Maxie's miscarriage or pregnancy. Medical information, hippa law.....

Right We all know how much integrity Britt has

I do remember Britt trying to talk Maxie into telling the truth about the baby.

This secret is all on Maxie.

Britt takes care of her physical well being only. Why would she risk her license to break that confidence between patient and doctor?

Britt has her own problems to deal with, but I don't think she can be blamed for Maxie's deceit.

Wasn`t she caught tampering with lab results

If you are talking about Britt, I think you might be remembering when she tamered with Sabrina's nursing test. Or maybe the time her and Brad faked her illness test or maybe the fake aternity test. dang thats alot of tampering.

But all these things wouldn`t be risking her license??

#22   2013/08/23 06:58AM
    oltllover

Quote stonecoldhot:
    Quote oltllover:
    Quote stonecoldhot:
    Quote ransomha:
    Quote stonecoldhot:
    Quote ransomha:
    Quote theresao:
    Quote ransomha:
    Quote Mrs. Lansing: Now that the paternity has been revealed so too will be the role Maxie's OB played in it. She'll wind up losing her license just like her mother.

I'm pretty sure I read she just signed a 4 year contract. Maybe she'll just take on the role of Princess to Nic's Prince.

Let's see, she just allowed Prince Nic's baby sister to anticipate the birth of her child for nine months and now to start bonding with her baby girl, knowing all along the child was not Lulu's. Yeah, Nic will welcome Britt with open arms.

I wouldn't think Britt could tell anyone about Maxie's miscarriage or pregnancy. Medical information, hippa law.....

Britt takes care of her physical well being only. Why would she risk her license to break that confidence between patient and doctor?

Britt has her own problems to deal with, but I don't think she can be blamed for Maxie's deceit.

If you are talking about Britt, I think you might be remembering when she tamered with Sabrina's nursing test. Or maybe the time her and Brad faked her illness test or maybe the fake aternity test. dang thats alot of tampering.

But all these things wouldn`t be risking her license??

of course not.

#23   2013/08/23 07:07AM
    ransomha

Quote stonecoldhot:
    Quote ransomha:
    Quote stonecoldhot:
    Quote ransomha:
    Quote theresao:
    Quote ransomha:

Who pays for their crimes in PC?

Did Patrick-Sabrina-Felix for running Britt's DNA?

Connie for KILLING her son and running over Ellie?

Franco, his list is long.

Sonny, Jason, ?

Johnny turned himself in so, he's in the slammer. Everyone else pretty much walks.

#24   2013/08/23 07:14AM
    theresao

Quote ransomha:
    Quote theresao:
    Quote ransomha:

If I recall correctly, Britt told Maxie that since Lulu and Dante were also patients in conjunction with Maxie on the embryo implantation as well as the surrogacy contract, Britt could tell them the truth because there was no confidentiality as Dante and Lulu were the biological parents of the baby.

So nope, Britt kept that little tidbit to herself so she could blackmail Maxie into helping destroy Sabrina. Didn't Britt say "well I'll just call Dante and Lulu" every time Maxie balked at doing Britt's bidding?

#25   2013/08/23 07:23AM
    Bizlet

Quote theresao:
    Quote ransomha:
    Quote theresao:
    Quote ransomha:

If I recall correctly, Britt told Maxie that since Lulu and Dante were also patients in conjunction with Maxie on the embryo implantation as well as the surrogacy contract, Britt could tell them the truth because there was no confidentiality as Dante and Lulu were the biological parents of the baby.

So nope, Britt kept that little tidbit to herself so she could blackmail Maxie into helping destroy Sabrina. Didn't Britt say "well I'll just call Dante and Lulu" every time Maxie balked at doing Britt's bidding?

Here the thing though even though Maxie was lying to Lante Britt new the truth and technically that meant Maxie was Britt's patient. So they both were doing a bad thing. I know a lot about HIPAA.

#26   2013/08/23 10:51AM
    ransomha

Quote theresao:
    Quote ransomha:
    Quote theresao:
    Quote ransomha:

I never heard any of that conversation.

Britt did ONE procedure on Maxie.
    And why would they needs Maxie's approval to have Lulu and Dante in the room for ultra sounds and appointments? Maxie's her patient.

She was using a scare tacit to get Maxie to do what she wanted.

Maybe Britt will get the same punishment Alexis got for running Keifer down, not calling for help and him dying.

Or Kristina for causing the car accident that killed Claudia's fetus.

Diane should use the " brain washing" defense.

Think Britt's going to W A L K

Also add that the baby is NOT Dante and Lulu's so they have no real connection.

That relationship ended when Maxie miscarried.

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2013/08/23 10:52AM
    #27   2013/08/23 11:34AM
    Monkey Mama

Quote theresao:
    Quote ransomha:
    Quote theresao:
    Quote ransomha:

You are exactly right. Britt told Maxie that the Dr/Patient confidentiality did not apply to Dante & Lulu because they were the "parents" and could be told anything about Maxie's pregnancy.
    Britt purposely kept the secret to try to manipulate Maxie, where as Maxie kept the secret to try to give them a child..... both wrong but at least Maxie's intention was to try to do good.

#28   2013/08/23 11:45AM
    ransomha

Spin is KNOCKING IT OUT OF THE BALL PARK TODAY!!!!!!

See ya later Ellie girl.

#29   2013/08/23 11:56AM
    oltllover

Quote ransomha: Spin is KNOCKING IT OUT OF THE BALL PARK TODAY!!!!!!

See ya later Ellie girl.

Modified 2 times(s), last time at: 2013/08/23 12:06PM
    #30   2013/08/23 11:56AM
    ransomha

This will be the end of Spin and Ellie.

She betrayed him about the thing that means the most to him.

Without honesty, they have nothing.

« 1 2 3 4 5 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list