List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

General Hospital - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: General Hospital Forum :: Spin..... ( 8-22-13)

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Spin..... ( 8-22-13)

Started by ransomha at 2013/08/22 12:07PM
    Latest post: 2013/08/25 01:05PM, Views: 2827, Replies: 43
    « 1 2 3 4 5 » »| page:
    #11   2013/08/22 05:52PM
    Re: Spin..... ( 8-22-13)
    ransomha

Quote oliveyou:
    Quote ransomha:
    Quote Nita Lou: Hoping the story ends soon and Maxi and Spinelli will have their precious little Georgie. Be too sad to let Lulu and Dante get more attached to the little Angel. IMO would be cruel to let this S/L drag out any longer. Been going on for months time to end it once and for all move on to other topics.

I'm hoping what we saw was "real" and Ellie really did tell him.

I didn't even think of that...could be another dream sequence :/

I really hope she did tell, finally. But you just never know.....until tomorrow

#12   2013/08/23 06:01AM
    Mrs. Lansing

Now that the paternity has been revealed so too will be the role Maxie's OB played in it. She'll wind up losing her license just like her mother.

#13   2013/08/23 06:03AM
    ransomha

Quote Mrs. Lansing: Now that the paternity has been revealed so too will be the role Maxie's OB played in it. She'll wind up losing her license just like her mother.

I'm pretty sure I read she just signed a 4 year contract. Maybe she'll just take on the role of Princess to Nic's Prince.

#14   2013/08/23 06:12AM
    theresao

Quote ransomha:
    Quote Mrs. Lansing: Now that the paternity has been revealed so too will be the role Maxie's OB played in it. She'll wind up losing her license just like her mother.

I'm pretty sure I read she just signed a 4 year contract. Maybe she'll just take on the role of Princess to Nic's Prince.

Let's see, she just allowed Prince Nic's baby sister to anticipate the birth of her child for nine months and now to start bonding with her baby girl, knowing all along the child was not Lulu's. Yeah, Nic will welcome Britt with open arms.

And that's one she can't blame on her mom. That's all on her.

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2013/08/23 06:13AM
    #15   2013/08/23 06:25AM
    ransomha

Quote theresao:
    Quote ransomha:

Let's see, she just allowed Prince Nic's baby sister to anticipate the birth of her child for nine months and now to start bonding with her baby girl, knowing all along the child was not Lulu's. Yeah, Nic will welcome Britt with open arms.

Wouldn't that fall under patient/doctor confidentiality?

I wouldn't think Britt could tell anyone about Maxie's miscarriage or pregnancy. Medical information, hippa law.....

#16   2013/08/23 06:31AM
    stonecoldhot

Quote ransomha:
    Quote theresao:
    Quote ransomha:

I wouldn't think Britt could tell anyone about Maxie's miscarriage or pregnancy. Medical information, hippa law.....

Right We all know how much integrity Britt has

#17   2013/08/23 06:43AM
    ransomha

Quote stonecoldhot:
    Quote ransomha:
    Quote theresao:
    Quote ransomha:

I do remember Britt trying to talk Maxie into telling the truth about the baby.

This secret is all on Maxie.

Britt takes care of her physical well being only. Why would she risk her license to break that confidence between patient and doctor?

Britt has her own problems to deal with, but I don't think she can be blamed for Maxie's deceit.

#18   2013/08/23 06:46AM
    Bizlet

Quote stonecoldhot:
    Quote ransomha:
    Quote theresao:
    Quote ransomha:

Yeah I believe the only reason Britt still isn't messing with Maxie is bc of Frisco threatening her.

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2013/08/23 06:48AM
    #19   2013/08/23 06:47AM
    stonecoldhot

Quote ransomha:
    Quote stonecoldhot:
    Quote ransomha:
    Quote theresao:
    Quote ransomha:

Britt takes care of her physical well being only. Why would she risk her license to break that confidence between patient and doctor?

Britt has her own problems to deal with, but I don't think she can be blamed for Maxie's deceit.

Wasn`t she caught tampering with lab results

#20   2013/08/23 06:49AM
    oltllover

Quote stonecoldhot:
    Quote ransomha:
    Quote stonecoldhot:
    Quote ransomha:
    Quote theresao:
    Quote ransomha:

Wasn`t she caught tampering with lab results

If you are talking about Britt, I think you might be remembering when she tampered with Sabrina's nursing test. Or maybe the time her and Brad faked her illness test or maybe the fake paternity test. dang thats alot of tampering.

Modified 2 times(s), last time at: 2013/08/23 06:57AM
    « 1 2 3 4 5 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list