List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

General Hospital - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: General Hospital Forum :: Kimberly McCullough Returning As Robin!

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Kimberly McCullough Returning As Robin!

Started by HOT PINK at 2013/08/21 02:48PM
    Latest post: 2013/09/06 11:55AM, Views: 4202, Replies: 54
    1 2 3 4 5 6 » »| page:
    #1   2013/08/21 02:48PM
    Kimberly McCullough Returning As Robin!
    HOT PINK

This was posted by Soap Opera Digest on Twitter a few minutes ago?

Digest Exclusive: Kimberly McCullough Returns To GH!
    By SOD • Posted: Aug 21, 2013

By: Steven Bergman

"GH Executive Producer Frank Valentini confirms exclusively to Digest that Kimberly McCullough will return this fall as Robin — and it won't be a blink-and-you-miss it visit, he assures; the actress has inked a contract. "Robin is such an important part of the history of GENERAL HOSPITAL. It will be so wonderful to see her come back and what that effect will have on the canvas," he beams. For the inside scoop on McCullough's comeback, including Valentini's preview of the resumption of the Patrick/Robin love story, be sure to pick up the next Digest, on newsstands Friday."

Robin is not going to be happy when she learns about Patrick and Sabrina. But, it will be great having Kimberly back!

#2   2013/08/21 03:00PM
    Re: Kimberly McCullough Returning As Robin!
    frustratedfan

Yay!!!!!!!!

Should be interesting.

#3   2013/08/21 03:01PM
    ransomha

Quote HOT PINK: This was posted by Soap Opera Digest on Twitter a few minutes ago?

Digest Exclusive: Kimberly McCullough Returns To GH!
    By SOD • Posted: Aug 21, 2013

By: Steven Bergman

"GH Executive Producer Frank Valentini confirms exclusively to Digest that Kimberly McCullough will return this fall as Robin — and it won't be a blink-and-you-miss it visit, he assures; the actress has inked a contract. "Robin is such an important part of the history of GENERAL HOSPITAL. It will be so wonderful to see her come back and what that effect will have on the canvas," he beams. For the inside scoop on McCullough's comeback, including Valentini's preview of the resumption of the Patrick/Robin love story, be sure to pick up the next Digest, on newsstands Friday."

Robin is not going to be happy when she learns about Patrick and Sabrina. But, it will be great having Kimberly back!

YIPPIE!!!!!!!

bye bye Sabrina, nice knowing you......

#4   2013/08/21 03:07PM
    stonecoldhot

Ugh Pop up ads are at it again, even refresh doesn't work
    Anyway back to the topic, It will be exciting to see everyone`s reaction to Robin being alive, Anna Patrick Emma, and just about everyone in Port Chuck,but after it wears off Robin will be just as mousey and boring as before

#5   2013/08/21 03:12PM
    ransomha

Quote stonecoldhot: Ugh Pop up ads are at it again, even refresh doesn't work
    Anyway back to the topic, It will be exciting to see everyone`s reaction to Robin being alive, Anna Patrick Emma, and just about everyone in Port Chuck,but after it wears off Robin will be just as mousey and boring as before

Not to me. She'll get rid of Sabrina! I'd throw her a party if I could! Can't wait to see Emma's reaction. Sabrina who?

#6   2013/08/21 03:15PM
    stonecoldhot

Quote ransomha:
    Quote stonecoldhot: Ugh Pop up ads are at it again, even refresh doesn't work

Not to me. She'll get rid of Sabrina! I'd throw her a party if I could! Can't wait to see Emma's reaction. Sabrina who?

Knowing Emma she just might say Mommy go back to heaven, I want Sabrina!

#7   2013/08/21 03:26PM
    oltllover

Finally maybe now we can find out what the heck that was all about. The next few months should be great.

#8   2013/08/21 03:32PM
    dafyduc

I feel kinda bad for sabrina, but can't wait to see Robin put britt in her place once and for all

#9   2013/08/21 03:45PM
    Nightmoves

That's great news especially if it's true that she signed a contract. Robin has been a part of this show forever. It will be fun to see how everything plays out once she returns from the dead.

#10   2013/08/21 03:59PM
    ransomha

Quote dafyduc: I feel kinda bad for sabrina, but can't wait to see Robin put britt in her place once and for all

Britt will be happily living with her Prince.....

1 2 3 4 5 6 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list