List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

General Hospital - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: General Hospital Forum :: September 2nd, Spoiler

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

September 2nd, Spoiler

Started by Bettie Davis at 2013/08/21 01:29PM
    Latest post: 2013/08/23 09:30AM, Views: 2840, Replies: 12
    1 2 » »| page:
    #1   2013/08/21 01:29PM
    September 2nd, Spoiler
    Bettie Davis

Britt confesses to Pat and tells him the name

Felix and Brad have a moment interrupted by Patrick

Britt reveals the truth to Nik

Olivia has a revealing vision about Sonny

Nik confronts Brad

We learn about Ellie's past and parents

#2   2013/08/21 01:35PM
    Re: September 2nd, Spoiler
    Bettie Davis

I think Ellie is a Quatermain

#3   2013/08/21 01:41PM
    oltllover

Not to be a trouble maker but sept. 2 is Labor Day will they have a new show? And all the brad references makes go hmmm about the baby I really hope I am wrong about that

#4   2013/08/21 01:44PM
    Monkey Mama

Quote oltllover: Not to be a trouble maker but sept. 2 is Labor Day will they have a new show? And all the brad references makes go hmmm about the baby I really hope I am wrong about that

Oh wow, imagine if Brad is the Father!!!Ewwww talk about creepy

#5   2013/08/21 01:54PM
    Mrs. Lansing

Quote Monkey Mama:
    Quote oltllover: Not to be a trouble maker but sept. 2 is Labor Day will they have a new show? And all the brad references makes go hmmm about the baby I really hope I am wrong about that

I don't think Brad is the father. I think they are trying to humanize him the same way they are with Britt. I think there is future love in the air for Brad and Felix, or a love triangle when Lucas arrives.

#6   2013/08/21 02:16PM
    Bizlet

Quote Bettie Davis: I think Ellie is a Quatermain

I think that would great if she was Franco's daughter. She did not know her parents right.

#7   2013/08/21 02:23PM
    Bizlet

Quote Mrs. Lansing:
    Quote Monkey Mama:

I don't think Brad is the father. I think they are trying to humanize him the same way they are with Britt. I think there is future love in the air for Brad and Felix, or a love triangle when Lucas arrives.

It is going to something creepy I can feel it. I don't think it is going to be Lante's. Brit's baby is going to be either Jerry's, Stavros, or even Faison something very creepy. I have a strong feeling she is not the mom either.

#8   2013/08/21 05:08PM
    Bettie Davis

Maybe they mean't the week of, I am a spoilerholic I watch for them all the time

#9   2013/08/21 05:10PM
    oltllover

Quote Bettie Davis:

Maybe they mean't the week of, I am a spoilerholic I watch for them all the time

That's a good point I should've thought of that. Sorry

#10   2013/08/21 05:17PM
    Bettie Davis

Quote oltllover:
    Quote Bettie Davis:

That's a good point I should've thought of that. Sorry

Its okay

1 2 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list