List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

General Hospital - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: General Hospital Forum :: Emmy Reel!!!!

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Emmy Reel!!!!

Started by tinasfatherinlostins at 2013/08/21 12:11PM
    Latest post: 2013/08/23 06:27AM, Views: 590, Replies: 8
    page:
    #1   2013/08/21 12:11PM
    Emmy Reel!!!!
    tinasfatheri...

Sean Kanaan knocked it out of the park today!
    Kudos!!!

I won't comment further since I understand the show hasn't aired just yet in the Aleutian Islands.

#2   2013/08/21 12:19PM
    Re: Emmy Reel!!!!
    ransomha

Quote tinasfatherinlostins: Sean Kanaan knocked it out of the park today!
    Kudos!!!

I won't comment further since I understand the show hasn't aired just yet in the Aleutian Islands.

Maybe we can talk about it next week in case people were on vacation this week.

He did! I wanted to smack him for mentioning the J name.

#3   2013/08/21 12:52PM
    tinasfatheri...

Quote ransomha:
    Kudos!!!

Maybe we can talk about it next week in case people were on vacation this week.

I'm sorry, but I wanna discuss the show while it's still fresh in my mind.
    The door swings both ways.
    Others CANNOT tell me that I shouldn't post when I've seen the show just broadcast in the same way that I CANNOT tell others when to view the board.
    That's an individual decision.

#4   2013/08/21 01:10PM
    tinasfatheri...

Quote ransomha:
    Kudos!!!

On Tuesday's show, currently airing in Minsk, Russia lol, I wondered why he went to the Floating Rib to drink. You'd have thought he'd just go to a dive outside PC where no one knew him and just indulge himself in a bender.
    But he went to the Floating Rib, where I figured he went somewhere where he could be found....a cry for help, so to speak.

But no, he picked ex-Jake's so he can viciously lash out at Liz. Wow! AJ has gone from goofball second-best ELQ CEO to bitter drunk. SK played hisddownward spiral to perfection.

The whole episode was suberb. Loved the Sonny/Luke scenes; Spin scenes were cute and Lante's joy at the end was heartwarming.

#5   2013/08/23 03:43AM
    ransomha

Liz's conversation with her son, then with Michael, her reflections while looking at Jake's pic to her last scene of laying on the couch, with tears in her eyes, alone. WOW! This is the wonderful actress I so enjoy.

Not the Liz standing by AJ in the board room.

#6   2013/08/23 05:58AM
    Mrs. Lansing

Quote tinasfatherinlostins:
    Quote ransomha:
    Kudos!!!

On Tuesday's show, currently airing in Minsk, Russia lol, I wondered why he went to the Floating Rib to drink. You'd have thought he'd just go to a dive outside PC where no one knew him and just indulge himself in a bender.But he went to the Floating Rib, where I figured he went somewhere where he could be found....a cry for help, so to speak.

But no, he picked ex-Jake's so he can viciously lash out at Liz. Wow! AJ has gone from goofball second-best ELQ CEO to bitter drunk. SK played hisddownward spiral to perfection.

The whole episode was suberb. Loved the Sonny/Luke scenes; Spin scenes were cute and Lante's joy at the end was heartwarming.

AJ suffers from a mental disorder; Alcoholism. As with most drunks they get to the nearest bottle the quickest they can. And then once good and drunk and wallowing in their mental illness they then lash out at those around them due to the extreme insecurities caused by their mental illness.

#7   2013/08/23 06:05AM
    ransomha

Quote Mrs. Lansing:
    Quote ransomha:
    Kudos!!!

On Tuesday's show, currently airing in Minsk, Russia lol, I wondered why he went to the Floating Rib to drink. You'd have thought he'd just go to a dive outside PC where no one knew him and just indulge himself in a bender.But he went to the Floating Rib, where I figured he went somewhere where he could be found....a cry for help, so to speak.

AJ suffers from a mental disorder; Alcoholism. As with most drunks they get to the nearest bottle the quickest they can. And then once good and drunk and wallowing in their mental illness they then lash out at those around them due to the extreme insecurities caused by their mental illness.

He should just headed home, at least he could have been drinking top shelf.

#8   2013/08/23 06:12AM
    Mrs. Lansing

Quote ransomha:
    Quote Mrs. Lansing:
    Quote ransomha:
    Kudos!!!

True on the unlimited top shelf at the Q house, but I bet good and drunk and wallowing in his insecurities he probably would have started sending hateful messages to Liz via IM and Email.

#9   2013/08/23 06:27AM
    ransomha

Quote Mrs. Lansing:
    Quote ransomha:
    Quote Mrs. Lansing:
    Quote ransomha:
    Kudos!!!

True on the unlimited top shelf at the Q house, but I bet good and drunk and wallowing in his insecurities he probably would have started sending hateful messages to Liz via IM and Email.

It's going to kill me when she gives him another chance......

page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list