List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

General Hospital - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: General Hospital Forum :: I'm loving the interactions

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

I'm loving the interactions

Started by coho49 at 2013/08/20 09:55PM
    Latest post: 2013/08/23 12:56PM, Views: 446, Replies: 9
    page:
    #1   2013/08/20 09:55PM
    I'm loving the interactions
    coho49

This is one more reason I love the new writers.... interactions between characters that never had any contact. For example, I don't ever remember a scene with Felecia and Sonny. Then we have Michael and Liz, at his house discussing AJ. In the horrible days of Guza a lot of characters NEVER interacted with each other EVER. I love it! Even though it's small interactions, it bridges everything together for me. Has anyone else noticed this, and do you like it?

#2   2013/08/21 01:06AM
    Re: I'm loving the interactions
    genhospchat

Quote coho49: This is one more reason I love the new writers.... interactions between characters that never had any contact. For example, I don't ever remember a scene with Felecia and Sonny. Then we have Michael and Liz, at his house discussing AJ. In the horrible days of Guza a lot of characters NEVER interacted with each other EVER. I love it! Even though it's small interactions, it bridges everything together for me. Has anyone else noticed this, and do you like it?

I was actually thinking the same when I was watching today, and about the same people. Michael and Liz have interacted a bit but it was odd to see Mac being cordial with Sonny, very out of character.

#3   2013/08/21 04:20AM
    Vertigobarbie

Quote genhospchat:
    Quote coho49: This is one more reason I love the new writers.... interactions between characters that never had any contact. For example, I don't ever remember a scene with Felecia and Sonny. Then we have Michael and Liz, at his house discussing AJ. In the horrible days of Guza a lot of characters NEVER interacted with each other EVER. I love it! Even though it's small interactions, it bridges everything together for me. Has anyone else noticed this, and do you like it?

I was actually thinking the same when I was watching today, and about the same people. Michael and Liz have interacted a bit but it was odd to see Mac being cordial with Sonny, very out of character.

I guess since Mac is no longer the police commissioner he doesn't need to keep that professional distance anymore.

#4   2013/08/21 04:31AM
    Vertigobarbie

I too am enjoying the interatctions. It's so much better than the same 4 characters repeating the same 4 conversations time after time after time.

#5   2013/08/21 07:47AM
    Howie79

I am really enjoying this too. And lately it seems to be more and more - Sabrina and Dante were interacting at the wedding, then Sonny and Mac/Felicia and Michael and Liz. Also more of Liz and Tracy interacting. It is nice. I know that a lot of people have "favorites" on the show, and I am probably do too, but I don't really "hate" anyone one character. I think that they all have a purpose and a way to move stories along. I may not like a storyline, but I try to give the character some leeway as maybe I am not feeling them because of the storyline. But, back to topic, I do really like that more characters are interacting in new ways - it makes the show feel a bit more cohesive, if that makes sense.

#6   2013/08/21 08:35AM
    ghfanfare

This has made a big, big difference for me. The show is so much more enjoyable when the characters and stories are interwoven and we see a lot of interaction with the cast. It's probably more fun for the actors, too.

#7   2013/08/21 09:45AM
    Bizlet

Everyone just seems to have more air time. The stories are more inclusive. I don't miss Guza at all.

#8   2013/08/22 10:18AM
    oltllover

I agree. the show has so much going on, all the elements of a soap instead of just the same thing over and over and with more characters interacted with each other the possibility of new stories with completely unexpected people makes it more interesting.

#9   2013/08/22 11:31AM
    JaneDoe

I love it too! I even liked Sonny and Luke chatting and I rarely like anything Sonny , but it just goes to show when there's more balance and you get characters involved with MANY other characters and not all in the same group all the time... everything becomes more enjoyable. Having Mac and Felecia mixing it up with Luke, Laura, Sonny, and Olivia was fabulous.... especially since their involvement in the story was all equal. No one character was front and center as it used to be.

#10   2013/08/23 12:56PM
    mommyTJ

I'm loving all the interactions between different characters as well. General Hospital finally feels like an ensemble show rather than the Sonny/Jason/Carly hour.

page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list