List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

General Hospital - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: General Hospital Forum :: Kirsten Storms & Brandon Barash

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Kirsten Storms & Brandon Barash

Started by bella jasam at 2013/08/20 04:45PM
    Latest post: 2013/09/09 06:56AM, Views: 3490, Replies: 20
    1 2 3 » »| page:
    #1   2013/08/20 04:45PM
    Kirsten Storms & Brandon Barash
    bella jasam

Big news! I just found out that KS & BB got married in June and are expecting a baby girl in January. Wow. That was fast!

http://celebritybabies.people.com/2013/08/20/kirsten-storms-pregnant-married-bra...

#2   2013/08/20 04:50PM
    Re: Kirsten Storms & Brandon Barash
    oltllover

Congratulations to them both. May they have a healthy, happy baby because we all know that the baby will be beautiful.

#3   2013/08/20 04:51PM
    hotspice58

That's great!!

#4   2013/08/20 05:07PM
    crazydaisy

So happy for both of them that they were able to conceive despite Kirsten's endometriosis! And I hope the rest of her pregnancy goes far more smoothly than a typical GH pregnancy

#5   2013/08/20 05:48PM
    ransomha

Read in a People a magazine posting that they figured out they conceived their daughter in Tony Geary's guest room while visiting him in Amsterdam!

#6   2013/08/20 06:01PM
    olga vqz.

U beat me to the punch, I just heard myself. So happy for them. WOW a baby girl.

#7   2013/08/20 06:02PM
    tessicapls

I feel a little silly! She's my favorite, and I love him too! I saw this on her twitter feed, and jumped up and down as if I knew them!! And then I came strait here to post with y'all! This is fantastic news. They are adorable, so exciting! I've always loved Spixie, but bring back Johnny, I'm ready to see a Johnny/Maxie pairing! HOT!

#8   2013/08/20 06:15PM
    genhospchat

[quote]Quote bella jasam: Big news! I just found out that KS & BB got married in June and are expecting a baby girl in January. Wow. That was fast!

celebritybabies.people.com/2013/08/20/kirsten-storms-pregnant-married-brandon-ba... />
    I just read that on Facebook. Wow!!! Congrats to them both! Poor Kristen will have been pregnant for a year, partial acting and real. Great news!

#9   2013/08/20 06:20PM
    BringBackStarr

If I have said it once----I have said it a million times----Not enough women give birth seven months after exchanging vows...Especially role models so of course I offer my whole hearted congrats..

Any word on when Maxie goes back burner (again) or will they recast (again)?

#10   2013/08/20 11:55PM
    hanna_de

~) omg are you serious? 1) ron has already tweeted them and I would DOUBT very much she is leaving for saying she is pregnant. 2) She just re- signed for 4 years I am betting after she announced her news to them. They rep has stated she will not be pregnant on GH and for years women have been hiding their bumps on soaps..lol. She isn't on screen as much the last few months and that clearly had nothing to do with her pregnancy so I don't understand your point.

In the article he says they were trying to get pregnant, they were probably going to get married anyway and as long as it wasn't for the baby I'm sure they will be happy together. It looks like they expected to have a harder time conceiving because of her endo and they clearly didn't.. good for them! She is not 16 and pregnant.

I am happy for them! I had a feeling she had family on the brain after her diagnosis. Hope for a healthy pregnancy.

Modified 2 times(s), last time at: 2013/08/20 11:57PM
    1 2 3 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list