List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

General Hospital - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: General Hospital Forum :: Britt and Nicholas..

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Britt and Nicholas..

Started by debrajean at 2013/08/20 05:29AM
    Latest post: 2013/09/06 07:24AM, Views: 2252, Replies: 39
    « 1 2 3 4 page:
    #31   2013/09/05 10:58AM
    Re: Britt and Nicholas..
    vickidink

I also like them together - if she starts being honest about everything. Yesterday I could see from Nicholas' reaction after Patrick left that he was disappointed to hear that she has been so deceitful with Patrick - especially about something that has happened to Nicholas in his relationship with Elizabeth. I would much rather see Nicholas with Britt than with Elizabeth or any of the other females currently in Port Charles.

#32   2013/09/05 11:26AM
    ransomha

Quote vickidink: I also like them together - if she starts being honest about everything. Yesterday I could see from Nicholas' reaction after Patrick left that he was disappointed to hear that she has been so deceitful with Patrick - especially about something that has happened to Nicholas in his relationship with Elizabeth. I would much rather see Nicholas with Britt than with Elizabeth or any of the other females currently in Port Charles.

LOVE Nic, and i'd take him with Britt or Liz. Right now, i'm pushing for Britt . They will be a great, sexy couple. We could use that! ( after she gives birth of course

#33   2013/09/06 12:00AM
    unlimited

Quote ransomha:
    Quote vickidink: I also like them together - if she starts being honest about everything. Yesterday I could see from Nicholas' reaction after Patrick left that he was disappointed to hear that she has been so deceitful with Patrick - especially about something that has happened to Nicholas in his relationship with Elizabeth. I would much rather see Nicholas with Britt than with Elizabeth or any of the other females currently in Port Charles.

LOVE Nic, and i'd take him with Britt or Liz. Right now, i'm pushing for Britt . They will be a great, sexy couple. We could use that! ( after she gives birth of course

Brit and Nick should be the next hot couple in the story. Elizabeth eat your heart out because you are history!!!!!!!!!!

#34   2013/09/06 06:13AM
    ransomha

Quote unlimited:
    Quote ransomha:

Brit and Nick should be the next hot couple in the story. Elizabeth eat your heart out because you are history!!!!!!!!!!

While I am a Liz fan, I do think a Britt and Nic pairing will be fresh. He's exactly what she needs and she'll still keep her edge with him. No secrets.

#35   2013/09/06 06:43AM
    Nightmoves

Quote debrajean: I was a big Britt hater...but I like the different side I 've seen of her lately...and I have to say..I really like her with Nicholas...does anyone else like these 2 together...I think she can be redeemed...

I really like Nik so I will have to reserve judgment for now. While I despise all of the things Britt has done, I do think just about anyone can be redeemed on a soap.

I just don't know what Nik will do once he finds out Britt again lied about Brad being her baby's father. I also wonder if Britt's baby does turn out to be the Lante baby how he will feel about that being Lulu is his sister.

#36   2013/09/06 06:50AM
    tel4plm

I think there are a few reasons I hate this pairing.

First, as Nik explained to her, his experience with Aiden.

But, what he didn't explain was his experience with Spencer. He's seen this from both sides - father who was denied, un-true father that was named.

Nik is the ultimate gentleman, but I can't see him dismissing this. He gained one son, he lost one son due to women playing this stupid game.

#37   2013/09/06 06:56AM
    ransomha

Quote tel4plm: I think there are a few reasons I hate this pairing.

But, what he didn't explain was his experience with Spencer. He's seen this from both sides - father who was denied, un-true father that was named.

Nik is the ultimate gentleman, but I can't see him dismissing this. He gained one son, he lost one son due to women playing this stupid game.

Nic understands the grace of forgiveness. Lucky forgave him for his betrayal.

#38   2013/09/06 07:09AM
    Bettie Davis

Quote ransomha:

and I agree, I am wondering what they have in store for Nik in a S/L as he will be staying on GH. I hope it will be a good one, HI Rans

#39   2013/09/06 07:14AM
    ransomha

Quote Bettie Davis:
    Quote ransomha:

and I agree, I am wondering what they have in store for Nik in a S/L as he will be staying on GH. I hope it will be a good one, HI Rans

Good morning sweet Bettie! Lets hope for a stress free day of posting! Enjoy your weekend!!

#40   2013/09/06 07:24AM
    Bettie Davis

Quote ransomha:
    Quote Bettie Davis:
    Quote ransomha:

Good morning sweet Bettie! Lets hope for a stress free day of posting! Enjoy your weekend!!

Dear Rans, you enjoy your weekend too. me stressed, its the menopause

« 1 2 3 4 page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list