List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

General Hospital - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: General Hospital Forum :: Unprofessional Anna

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Unprofessional Anna

Started by ransomha at 2013/08/19 11:46AM
    Latest post: 2013/08/30 02:39PM, Views: 4533, Replies: 137
    « 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 » »| page:
    #81   2013/08/21 03:56AM
    Re: Unprofessional Anna
    ransomha

Quote genhospchat:
    Quote ransomha: Wonder if Dr. O' will take out Britt's arrest on Anna's daughter......

I think Dr O's already done enough to Anna's daughter, granddaughter, son inlaw, etc.

But, now she'll be mad!
    I understand "you" thinking she's done enough but, she thinks differently the most people.

#82   2013/08/21 04:01AM
    Vertigobarbie

Quote ransomha: Anna is using Britt's arrest for her own personal vendetta.

She wants her in a cell for being mean to Emma and for what HER MOTHER did to Duke?

Where is Britt's call or where is her legal representation?

Anna needs to turn this case over to anyone else , she's way too close to the situation and acting totally unprofessional.

It's called accessory after the fact and yes Anna can have a pregnant woman arrested. Lots of pregnant women get arrested, spend time in jail and even have their babies in prison. Anna was doing her job. Britta was properly marandized and didn't ask for her phone call until it finally sank in that she was in deep sheep.

#83   2013/08/21 04:42AM
    oltllover

If this is about some vendetta from Anna about Emma then how lucky for her that Britt is related to the crazy doctor that drugged Duke and Robert and the evidence was left behind and will have her prints on it.

#84   2013/08/21 05:35AM
    ransomha

Quote Vertigobarbie:

She wants her in a cell for being mean to Emma and for what HER MOTHER did to Duke?

Anna needs to turn this case over to anyone else , she's way too close to the situation and acting totally unprofessional.

It's called accessory after the fact and yes Anna can have a pregnant woman arrested. Lots of pregnant women get arrested, spend time in jail and even have their babies in prison. Anna was doing her job. Britta was properly marandized and didn't ask for her phone call until it finally sank in that she was in deep sheep.

Think about how Anna handled Molly breaking Rafe', out of jail.

Hardly the same and for a very serious offense.

She picks and chooses who she plays hard ball" with. Very unprofessional.

#85   2013/08/21 05:37AM
    ransomha

Quote oltllover: If this is about some vendetta from Anna about Emma then how lucky for her that Britt is related to the crazy doctor that drugged Duke and Robert and the evidence was left behind and will have her prints on it.

I didn't read anyone saying this was about Britt and Emma.
    I think it's about Duke.

The Emma comment Anna made was after the fact.

#86   2013/08/21 05:48AM
    oltllover

This is your quote, isn't it.

#87   2013/08/21 05:55AM
    Mrs. Lansing

Quote ransomha:
    Quote Mrs. Lansing:

I have to give you credit for your tenacity, but again it's probably like shooting fish in a barrel.

I didn't get your message but, if it's about me personally, I would politely ask you to comment on the show and not me personally . Thanks.

#88   2013/08/21 06:15AM
    ransomha

Quote oltllover:

This is your quote, isn't it.

The comment was made after britts arrest and with the threat of putting her in a cell. You'd have to watch the scene and not take it out if context or order . Didn't say that's why she was brought in, only Anna's comment about putti g britt in a cell and happily because if Emma.

#89   2013/08/21 10:58AM
    ransomha

Molly took jail keys off a police officer.
    She went into an unauthorized area and broke two people out of jail.
    As a high school senior, she would have probably been charged as an adult.
    She broke these people out because, they needed to track down a vampire.

Britt lied to the police about the last time she saw her mother, admitted her lie within the hour, and his being handcuffed and threatened with a cell.

This is why Anna shows favoritism to clients she likes and does the opposite a people she holds a grudge against.
    Anna needs to excuse herself or be fired.

If she can't tell the difference between kissing a rubber mask and a real man, i'd say she's pretty much lost her skills and judgement.

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2013/08/21 11:04AM
    #90   2013/08/21 11:21AM
    oltllover

Quote ransomha: Molly took jail keys off a police officer.
    She went into an unauthorized area and broke two people out of jail.
    As a high school senior, she would have probably been charged as an adult.
    She broke these people out because, they needed to track down a vampire.

Britt lied to the police about the last time she saw her mother, admitted her lie within the hour, and his being handcuffed and threatened with a cell.

This is why Anna shows favoritism to clients she likes and does the opposite a people she holds a grudge against.
    Anna needs to excuse herself or be fired.

If she can't tell the difference between kissing a rubber mask and a real man, i'd say she's pretty much lost her skills and judgement.

Molly is a minor and different rules apply as far as locking her up but that being said one of the people she broke out of jail was a detective who shall remain nameless so Anna trusted in him and Molly didnt lie about doing it where as Britt lied during a criminal investigation which is a crime its called obstuction and since the evidence of the crime was found Anna thinks Britt knows more then she is admitting and IRL a cop would be doing the exact same thing.

« 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list