List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

General Hospital - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: General Hospital Forum :: Unprofessional Anna

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Unprofessional Anna

Started by ransomha at 2013/08/19 11:46AM
    Latest post: 2013/08/30 02:39PM, Views: 4692, Replies: 137
    « 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 » »| page:
    #71   2013/08/20 01:10PM
    Re: Unprofessional Anna
    Monkey Mama

Quote IslandGirl33:
    Quote ransomha: Because the bottle was found in Britt's apartment it shouldn't be a slam dunk that she's guilty.
    Anna was making out with a rubber mask for weeks, so if anyone knows things aren't always as they seem, it should be Anna.

(bolded) - No but definitely suspect #1 so far!

Well of course, he woman who drugged Duke was hiding out in the apartment her daughter is staying at and Britt admitted to lying about that. There is nothing to assume here. I am so so soooo enjoying see all Britt's lies coming crashing down around her. The best part is when Patrick washes his hands of her all together.

#72   2013/08/20 01:16PM
    ransomha

Quote IslandGirl33: No hard feelings anyone but here's my 2 cents regarding marking threads spoilers.

It is not my job to know what time of day in what part of the country "my" show is airing. I do agree that no one should ever have to stay off the boards however by doing so before you have watched that days show, you are definitely taking a risk at reading a spoiler and you definitely know that going in. I for one would not get on the board until AFTER I have viewed for the day IF I am so against spoilers.

On the flip side, one was kindly asked to be more careful and respectful and well... still caused some outrage.

Bottom line is, I'm not so sure a mistake was made today IMO so if reading spoilers upsets you so much, perhaps waiting until you have seen that days episode before getting on the mb's would be better for you. JMHO!

Dated it and didn't use a name. But, I agree with your post.

#73   2013/08/20 01:16PM
    Bizlet

Quote Monkey Mama:
    Quote IslandGirl33:
    Quote ransomha: Because the bottle was found in Britt's apartment it shouldn't be a slam dunk that she's guilty.
    Anna was making out with a rubber mask for weeks, so if anyone knows things aren't always as they seem, it should be Anna.

(bolded) - No but definitely suspect #1 so far!

Well of course, he woman who drugged Duke was hiding out in the apartment her daughter is staying at and Britt admitted to lying about that. There is nothing to assume here. I am so so soooo enjoying see all Britt's lies coming crashing down around her. The best part is when Patrick washes his hands of her all together.

That is what I can't wait for either.

#74   2013/08/20 01:21PM
    oltllover

Quote IslandGirl33: No hard feelings anyone but here's my 2 cents regarding marking threads spoilers.

It is not my job to know what time of day in what part of the country "my" show is airing. I do agree that no one should ever have to stay off the boards however by doing so before you have watched that days show, you are definitely taking a risk at reading a spoiler and you definitely know that going in. I for one would not get on the board until AFTER I have viewed for the day IF I am so against spoilers.

On the flip side, one was kindly asked to be more careful and respectful and well... still caused some outrage.

Bottom line is, I'm not so sure a mistake was made today IMO so if reading spoilers upsets you so much, perhaps waiting until you have seen that days episode before getting on the mb's would be better for you. JMHO!

Islandgirl, you know I luv ya and I actually like spoilers and it seems that I am in the same time zoneas those who might post spoilers but there are alot of different threads going on and someone shouldn't have to stay away because they might see something. when the show airs at 2 on the east coast its only 11 on the west coast maybe for those people the hours between 11 and say 12 or 1 is the best time for them to get on the boards and chat away. now if its already say 6 or 7 at night on either coast then yes I would agree that we should be able to discuss the days episode and anyone who hasn't seen it yet or doesnt plan on watching until the weekend on dvr they take a risk. but the title could be more thought out on any thread that might give something away or be so vague that someone might check it out and then be spoiled adding the date or "spoilerish is not so hard.

#75   2013/08/20 01:23PM
    BringBackStarr

Poppa Drake washing his hands of Britta will be one of the best days of her life...Cant wait to see Sabrina and Felix plotting against ROBIN when she returns...

#76   2013/08/20 01:26PM
    BringBackStarr

Um, Sabrina "got her man" alright..NO wedding ring...NO move in...Thats what you call a "convenient" hookup----certainly not marriage material...Cant wait to see how fast she exits the Drake House when Robin returns...

#77   2013/08/20 01:33PM
    stephanie215

Quote BringBackStarr: Um, Sabrina "got her man" alright..NO wedding ring...NO move in...Thats what you call a "convenient" hookup----certainly not marriage material...Cant wait to see how fast she exits the Drake House when Robin returns...

Then we can all say "SABRINA WHO".

#78   2013/08/20 01:48PM
    BringBackStarr

If Britta really wanted to scare Emma why didnt she just tell Emma about Emmas crazy cousin Aiden Devane who kidnaps people?...LOL

#79   2013/08/20 02:49PM
    ransomha

Quote stephanie215:
    Quote BringBackStarr: Um, Sabrina "got her man" alright..NO wedding ring...NO move in...Thats what you call a "convenient" hookup----certainly not marriage material...Cant wait to see how fast she exits the Drake House when Robin returns...

Then we can all say "SABRINA WHO".

Can't wait for that!

#80   2013/08/21 01:15AM
    genhospchat

Quote ransomha: Wonder if Dr. O' will take out Britt's arrest on Anna's daughter......

I think Dr O's already done enough to Anna's daughter, granddaughter, son inlaw, etc.

« 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list