List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

General Hospital - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: General Hospital Forum :: Unprofessional Anna

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Unprofessional Anna

Started by ransomha at 2013/08/19 11:46AM
    Latest post: 2013/08/30 02:39PM, Views: 5041, Replies: 137
    « 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 » »| page:
    #61   2013/08/20 10:19AM
    Re: Unprofessional Anna
    ransomha

Quote stonecoldhot:
    Quote ransomha:
    Quote stonecoldhot:
    Quote ransomha: Wonder if Dr. O' will take out Britt's arrest on Anna's daughter......

Nice family Mama, Papa and baby Britch

Can't pick your parents.

But you don`t have to be like them

I never got the impression that Britt had anything but fear on her face when her father was mentioned and last scene we saw, Britt had been telling her mother to leave.

I think Britt is more fearful of her mother ( parents ) then "liking" them.

I think she realizes just how dangerous they are and they seem to control her out of her fear of them.

#62   2013/08/20 10:26AM
    BringBackStarr

Britta to Anna:
    Oh, my mother kidnapped your ex husband?...Could you narrow it down? You've had a few....

#63   2013/08/20 10:26AM
    ransomha

Because the bottle was found in Britt's apartment it shouldn't be a slam dunk that she's guilty.

Anna was making out with a rubber mask for weeks, so if anyone knows things aren't always as they seem, it should be Anna.

#64   2013/08/20 10:29AM
    BringBackStarr

Britta to Anna....

Im planning on CLAIMING my baby when its born...Does that mean my "motherly insticts" are stronger than yours?

#65   2013/08/20 12:19PM
    Monkey Mama

Quote JaneDoe:
    Quote theresao: IMO Anna is being the ultimate professional treating Britt as suspect #1 in Duke's attempted murder.

Britt originally told Anna her mother left the day before Duke's attempted murder only changing her story AFTER Dante found the empty propofol bottle under her couch. So the "my mother wasn't here, ooops you found that, yeah, yeah, that's right my mother was here today" defense isn't going to make Britt innocent in the eyes of the police.

Anna playing bad cop is just what police do to get suspects to crack and Anna is doing a fine job of it.

Agreed! The woman is an ex-government agent for goodness sake, she knows how to make them talk.

Oh absolutely! And I can't wait for Patrick & Sabrina to find out!
    Last I checked being pregnant doesn't exclude one from being arrested for a crime, nor does being a doctor. In fact if Britt was SO concerned about this bastard child she should have just cooperated from the beginning. But the girl doesn't know how to do anything without being manipulative.

Anna caught her in a lie on a very serious investigation & took her in like she would anyone else. It's just icing on the cake that it happens to be the horrible woman causing havoc for her family.

Go Anna!!

#66   2013/08/20 12:21PM
    stonecoldhot

Quote Monkey Mama:
    Quote JaneDoe:
    Quote theresao: IMO Anna is being the ultimate professional treating Britt as suspect #1 in Duke's attempted murder.

Britt originally told Anna her mother left the day before Duke's attempted murder only changing her story AFTER Dante found the empty propofol bottle under her couch. So the "my mother wasn't here, ooops you found that, yeah, yeah, that's right my mother was here today" defense isn't going to make Britt innocent in the eyes of the police.

Anna playing bad cop is just what police do to get suspects to crack and Anna is doing a fine job of it.

Agreed! The woman is an ex-government agent for goodness sake, she knows how to make them talk.

Oh absolutely! And I can't wait for Patrick & Sabrina to find out!
    Last I checked being pregnant doesn't exclude one from being arrested for a crime, nor does being a doctor. In fact if Britt was SO concerned about this bastard child she should have just cooperated from the beginning. But the girl doesn't know how to do anything without being manipulative.

Anna caught her in a lie on a very serious investigation & took her in like she would anyone else. It's just icing on the cake that it happens to be the horrible woman causing havoc for her family.

Go Anna!!

ITA!

#67   2013/08/20 12:33PM
    BringBackStarr

If Britta really wanted to "terrorize" Emma----

why didnt Britta tell Emma the story about how Granny Annie came to town to break up Robert and Holly?...

Or how Granny Annie has had THREE Dukes and couldnt tell any of them apart?...

Or tell Emma about Grampa David?....LOL

#68   2013/08/20 12:48PM
    IslandGirl33

Quote ransomha: Because the bottle was found in Britt's apartment it shouldn't be a slam dunk that she's guilty.
    Anna was making out with a rubber mask for weeks, so if anyone knows things aren't always as they seem, it should be Anna.

(bolded) - No but definitely suspect #1 so far!

#69   2013/08/20 12:50PM
    ransomha

Quote IslandGirl33:
    Quote ransomha: Because the bottle was found in Britt's apartment it shouldn't be a slam dunk that she's guilty.

(bolded) - No but definitely suspect #1 so far!

Innocent until proven guilty.

#70   2013/08/20 01:04PM
    IslandGirl33

No hard feelings anyone but here's my 2 cents regarding marking threads spoilers.

It is not my job to know what time of day in what part of the country "my" show is airing. I do agree that no one should ever have to stay off the boards however by doing so before you have watched that days show, you are definitely taking a risk at reading a spoiler and you definitely know that going in. I for one would not get on the board until AFTER I have viewed for the day IF I am so against spoilers.

On the flip side, one was kindly asked to be more careful and respectful and well... still caused some outrage.

Bottom line is, I'm not so sure a mistake was made today IMO so if reading spoilers upsets you so much, perhaps waiting until you have seen that days episode before getting on the mb's would be better for you. JMHO!

« 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list